Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Kids in Cages !!!!! *****

19 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I heard in a press conference that Jen Psaki said the difference is that while they're implementing the same Obama "kids in cages and separating the parents from the kids" that Trump ended they are doing it with "moral convictions" or some such nonsense. Of course, the Left will use their word games to not call them cages and their media sycophants will eat it up and then their useful idiots (we know who they are here on The Range) will vehemently defend them... for free!

Personally my view hasn't ever changed - without a valid Visa you get sent back regardless of age.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

qgbEcIYm.jpeg

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I heard in a press conference that Jen Psaki said the difference is that while they're implementing the same Obama "kids in cages and separating the parents from the kids" that Trump ended they are doing it with "moral convictions" or some such nonsense. Of course, the Left will use their word games to not call them cages and their media sycophants will eat it up and then their useful idiots (we know who they are here on The Range) will vehemently defend them... for free!

Personally my view hasn't ever changed - without a valid Visa you get sent back regardless of age.

Illegal is.............ILLEGAL.  Go through the proper channels or FUCK OFF.  My common sense solution.

Joe30330's border shit show is now under investigation.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

@Woody and nothing will happen. Democrats get away with murder and get community service while year long investigations go on for Republicans if one of them ordered Russian dressing on their salad.

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

I suspect states all over the union are gonna start pushing back fed creep into states rights vs fed rights.  Abbot started it guarantee he won't be the last.  Another coup is underway...Dems will supplant Xiden for kameltoe before years end...damn is about to bust and its gonna be as ugly as anything that came before it.

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

@Woody and nothing will happen. Democrats get away with murder and get community service while year long investigations go on for Republicans if one of them ordered Russian dressing on their salad.

You're right, but one can hope.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

"Kids in Cages" only gets bad press when Obongo or Senile Joe aren't President.  Dems in office: no problem/look the other way/blame Trump.  Never fails.

54 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Where is AOC crying at the fence now?  Hmmmmm?

ImageImage

There's no use in crying when everything is hunky-dory at the border, right?  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

Sounds like they have the border on lock-down, to the media at least.  :niterider:

Biden administration limits what Border Patrol can share with media about migrant surge at border

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration is restricting the information Border Patrol agents and sector chiefs can share with the media as a surge of migrants tests the agency's capacity at the southern border, according to four current and two former Customs and Border Protection officials.

The officials say the restrictions are seen as an unofficial "gag order" and are often referred to that way among colleagues. The officials requested anonymity because they are not authorized to speak to the media about the topic.

Border Patrol officials have been told to deny all media requests for "ride-alongs" with agents along the southern land border; local press officers are instructed to send all information queries, even from local media, to the press office in Washington for approval; and those responsible for cultivating data about the number of migrants in custody have been reminded not to share the information with anyone to prevent leaks, the officials said.

Multiple news organizations, including NBC News, have requested access to or photos from inside overcrowded border processing facilities holding unaccompanied migrant children; they have been denied. The DHS press office released one photo late Tuesday of a mother and child undergoing a health screening inside a border facility, but no wider shots to show conditions or sleeping arrangements.

At the height of the Trump administration’s child separation policy in June 2018, it allowed media to tour facilities where separated children were held.

The new restrictions have been passed down verbally, not through an official memo, the officials said. The unofficial policy has led some agents at the border to release videos that show mass arrests and surges of migrants without permission from Washington, two officials said.

Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Homeland Security have not offered any media tours of the newly opened processing facility in Donna, Texas, which is reported to be over capacity with unaccompanied migrant children, a DHS official said.'

LINK

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

On 3/20/2021 at 11:25 PM, SackMan518 said:

I have it from an impeccable source that Trump served Thousand Island dressing at Mar-A-Lago; it wasn't Russian dressing.  I bet Mueller now feels like an idiot.  If only he had consulted with the FDA prior to launching his investigation.    

• Haha 1

LOL. Fascism at work. Can you imagine if Trump enacted a media lockdown at the border? They'd all be screaming, "See, he's just like Hitler!" Instead we had knuckleheads like AOC doing photo-op tours down there crying in front of empty cages. We live in Clown World @Woody.

Parler @NYexile

53 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I have it from an impeccable source that Trump served Thousand Island dressing at Mar-A-Lago; it wasn't Russian dressing.  I bet Mueller now feels like an idiot.  If only he had consulted with the FDA prior to launching his investigation.    

Puttin’ on the Ritz

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where fashion sits?
Puttin' on the ritz

Different types who wear a day coat, pants with stripes
And cutaway coat, perfect fits
Puttin' on the ritz

Dressed up like a million dollar trooper
Tryin' hard to look like Gary Cooper (super duper)

Come, let's mix where Rockefellers walk with sticks
Or umbrellas in their mitts
Puttin' on the ritz

Have you seen the well-to-do?
Up and down Park Avenue
On that famous thoroughfare
With their noses in the air
High hats and arrow collars
White spats and lots of dollars
Spending every dime for a wonderful time

Puttin' on the ritz

Different types who wear a day coat, pants with stripes
And cutaway coat, perfect fits
Puttin' on the ritz

Come, let's mix where Rockefellers walk with sticks
Or umbrellas in their mitts
Puttin' on the ritz

Puttin' on the ritz
Puttin' on the ritz
Puttin' on the ritz
Puttin' on the ritz

Downtown
Uptown
Get your kicks
At the ritz
Dine and wine, but not till nine
The time is right for us tonight
We can move
Move to the rhythm
We can
Move

Dance to the rhythm
Nice and easy
I want you to move
Puttin' it on, puttin' it on
Puttin' it on, puttin' it on
The R-I-T-Z
How about you and me, says

Got to dance
Got to dance

Puttin' on the ritz
Puttin' on the ritz

57D6BD87-552A-4103-B66E-5609FE2AFB0C.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6cMu59DC.jpeg

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

6cMu59DC.jpeg

Lies! All lies! That’s obviously a trump supporter posing as an illegal!

• Haha 1

Joe30330 gave them open invitations several times during his "No Malarkey" tours and during the debates.  If you promise something to an illegal they'll hold you to it.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

Hey guys, I was just informed by Jen Psaki that they aren't cages, they're actually now called Happy Fun Community Centers.

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hey guys, I was just informed by Jen Psaki that they aren't cages, they're actually now called Happy Fun Community Centers.

This is really all this boils down to, how they want to spin what the facilities look like. 

• Like 1