Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoy

SUNY Geneseo Suspends Education Student for Saying ‘A Man Is A Man, A Woman Is A Woman’

State University of New York (SUNY) Geneseo has suspended an education student from required teaching programs after he expressed his views on biology in a social media post. In one video, the student says that “a man is a man,” and “a woman is a woman.” The university states that the student’s conservative social media posts call into question his ability to “maintain a classroom environment protecting the mental and emotional well-being of all of [his] students.”

Education student Owen Stevens received an email from SUNY Geneseo, informing him that he was suspended from his field teaching programs after his classmates saw his Instagram videos, according to a report by Daily Wire.

SUNY Geneseo Suspends Education Student for Saying 'A Man Is A Man, A Woman Is A Woman' (breitbart.com)

A college that use to have a good curriculum and a decent college has gone to the dogs.  You  don't even have to test SAT/ACT to get in now because it didn't allow for diversity and minorities to be admitted.  Check out this Administrative officer!

robbie_routenberg.jpg?itok=ZVBmIxZk

robbie rifka routenberg '05

robbie rifka routenberg (lowercase, they/them/theirs) ‘05  was named the College’s first chief diversity officer (CDO) in May of 2018 after serving in the same role as interim for a full year prior.

Prior to coming to Geneseo, robbie served as director and instructor of the Global Scholars Program at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. In this role, routenberg provided strategic vision and leadership to efforts focusing on social, academic, financial and emotional counsel to students from diverse backgrounds. They also developed courses to challenge students to critically explore issues of global relevance and injustices. Prior to the role as director, routenberg served as the program’s associate director and was responsible for programming oversight and student leadership training. In addition to the leadership of the Global Scholars Program, routenberg served as the Inclusive Pedagogies Committee Chair of the College of Literature, Science and the Arts at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. 

robbie is founder and lead consultant for InciteChange! Consulting, L.L.C. They are frequently called upon to design and deliver training, workshops and keynote addresses on topics related to building organizational capacity for issues of diversity, equity and inclusion.

routenberg earned a bachelor’s degree in sociology with a minor in psychology and cognitive science from SUNY Geneseo. They hold a master’s degree in higher education administration from the University of Michigan.   

robbie lives with their wife Heather Wilhelm-Routenberg ‘05, dog, and turtle in a historic, restoration-in-progress home in Buffalo.

I'm really not sure what they/them/theirs is or what (lowercase, "it" is)  People, what are we doing to our world?  I will be writing a letter to the University President.  The only way we smoke these idiots out is to expose them for what they are doing.  A really good school, at one time anyways, has been ruined.

• Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

This is where the real Social and Political war needs to be waged. This nonsense needs to be stopped, like now.

I'd love to see "Dice" Clay on this...

"They, them, their, it. Fuck that.

Either you're born with a dick, or you are NOT born with a dick. Heyyyy!!"

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

This is where the real Social and Political war needs to be waged. This nonsense needs to be stopped, like now.

I'd love to see "Dice" Clay on this...

"They, them, their, it. Fuck that.

I agree completely with you on this.  This bullshit needs to stop.  Complete insanity and people are afraid to say so for fear of repercussions. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Kind of my take on the bathroom thing. Make the bathrooms  penis and no penis. I have no problem with someone wanting to be transgender, but you are what you are until you want to spend the big money to change it. 

• Thanks 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Gender ain't that complicated, people.  Ignore those trying to make it so.  There are only two: Men and women.  Pretty easy.

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Gender ain't that complicated, people.  Ignore those trying to make it so.  There are only two: Men and women.  Pretty easy.

People are being canceled just for saying that.

This bullshit is totally out of control.

When these disgusting assholes cancel the wrong person (or people), this is really going to get ugly.

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

People are being canceled just for saying that.

This bullshit is totally out of control.

When these disgusting assholes cancel the wrong person (or people), this is really going to get ugly.

We need to push back hard against these faggots.

• Like 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

We need to push back hard against these faggots.

No one is canceling me.

I am too much of a loud mouth Guinea Whop.

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fuck the "cancel crowd".  Douchebags and fairies.

Maybe that's the problem.

They don't get fucked and that is why they have the time to try and cancel EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Kind of my take on the bathroom thing. Make the bathrooms  penis and no penis. I have no problem with someone wanting to be transgender, but you are what you are until you want to spend the big money to change it. 

You are what you are until you change every chromosome in your body and I don't think there's a way to do that yet.  You can cut your dick off, install a meat-hole and pump yourself up with hormones but those chromosomes are still there.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I'm very liberal in many respects but this gender stuff has gone way overboard.

Geneseo was an epic party school in the early 90s.

• Like 2

You know this is a major topic when everybody in this thread and I are on the same page. On another message board where the issue of children who believe that they are transsexual came up. I had some liberal fucktard try to tell me that a panel of pediatricians no better than I do how to raise my kid. And if anybody on here doesn't know, I just got custody of my two teenage daughters last month. So I'm a little sensitive to anybody trying to tell me how to raise my children

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I always wondered what happened to this kid. Looks like he's a student at Geneseo College now!

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

We need Frank Slade at Owen Stevens' suspension hearing; if that stupid ass college dean even plans on having one.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

potato.jpeg

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Crazy mixed up kids.  EVERYBODY knows there are actually 57 different genders.  Or was that 67?  :classic_laugh:

We need to start calling crazy.......CRAZY.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:25 PM, Woody said:

potato.jpeg

I guess the clay cock and balls aren't offensive to children in today's society with these fucked up cancel culture freaks. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1