Coach'sUncle'sSon

Can we archive or delete all the JJ Watt threads? as if they never happened?

Im glad we were in the running but at the price he signed for I have no problem with letting him go to Arizona.

The Bills are in no place to get into a bidding war with our tight cap and his age and injuries.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Please do. He was clearly bullshitting when he said he wanted to go to a contender. The best Arizona can be considered is an up and comer.

What do you mean a 4'8" midget at QB won't lead Watt to the promised land.

• Haha 2

Can we do the same thing with the Sabres?? Not the threads but the actual team....

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 3/2/2021 at 10:54 PM, HipKat said:

Can we do the same thing with the Sabres?? Not the threads but the actual team....

It is times like this with Sabres so putrid i am happy i am not a diehard Hockey fan. I mainly root for them because they are Buffalo. And many Bills players and fans love them.

I did really enjoy that hot undefeated streak they started one season a few years ago. I still remember Shoop and Bulldog getting all emotional thinking this means "we will have hockey that matters all the way to the end and on into the playoffs."

Then boom the unthinkable happened and the bottom fell out and missed playoffs. ugggg

• Like 1

cba fan

I wasn’t big on the idea of signing Watt. I just can’t see him living up to the hype at this stage in his career. 

• Like 1