Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

This is Ridiculous

what the living fuck.... this shit in Cali is out of control .....

California Bill Would Give $1,000 Fines to Retailers With Separate 'Girls' and 'Boys' Toy Sections

Brick-and-mortar shops would have to display the majority of their products and clothing aimed at children in one undivided, unisex area on the sales floor. They'd also be barred from putting up signage that would indicate whether a product was intended for a boy or girl.

fucking retarded.

• Thanks 1

WHAT THE FUCK!!???? Enough already with this shit.

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

WHAT THE FUCK!!???? Enough already with this shit.

Enough? Frank Slade says it best. This is what progressives think on the matter........

11 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I thought this is what you guys voted for

Yeah, cause this shit started Jan 20th...

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

This would never be happening if Donald were still president.  

You don't seem to understand the United States Constitution or our way of government.

Take a civics class or read deeply on the issue.  Hint:  concentrate on intrastate vs. interstate commerce and the powers of the federal government.

Then you will have the knowledge to post intelligently.  Whether you then do so or not will be your choice.

Glad to help.  I can also diagnose whether you are an afflicted BAS-Tard.

But what I think the intelligent conversants on this thread are alluding to is that actions taken at the federal level can embolden the fringe lefties.  Once emboldened they will enact the the worst group think policies.

Case in point:

OIP.2VO_f8xHfO97qJGyJyjE0wHaFe?pid=ImgDe

Perhaps access to BB guns, electric guitars, baseball gloves et al could have helped the above unfortunate

• Haha 2
  • Barf 1

45 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

This would never be happening if Donald were still president.  

Hey, look at that! The clock really IS correct 2 times a day.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, cause this shit started Jan 20th...

Sure, but it's most certainly the democrat party that's pushing this shit.  Sure isn't the Republicans/conservatives.  Right?  Biden is a dem beholden to all this nonsense.  He sucks up to all things like this.  Do you actually want to debate that?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sure, but it's most certainly the democrat party that's pushing this shit.  Sure isn't the Republicans/conservatives.  Right?  Biden is a dem beholden to all this nonsense.  He sucks up to all things like this.  Do you actually want to debate that?

I don't give crap what he sucks up to, he didn't start this politically correct BS. Which, BTW, is completely out of control. Watche the Megyn Kelly interview with Maher from last night and she goes off  on this kinda shit

• Thanks 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

C1Uzi1Sj.jpeg

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

C1Uzi1Sj.jpeg

If this guy wants to be a lady, I’m not going to tell him he can’t. But is the world ready for this? Should it be fast-tracked into society in one generation? 

I’m not ready for it, but I’m old. Maybe younger people feel differently, I’m sure there are 20 y.o. dipshits that would say, “We are long overdue.” 

20 minutes ago, jc856 said:

If this guy wants to be a lady, I’m not going to tell him he can’t. But is the world ready for this? Should it be fast-tracked into society in one generation? 

I’m not ready for it, but I’m old. Maybe younger people feel differently, I’m sure there are 20 y.o. dipshits that would say, “We are long overdue.” 

I'm sick of this shit. Some girl blocked my 13 year old on Tik-Tok for calling her a her, instead of they/them. Fuck that. This gender shit is out of control. And most of these dipshits calling themselves Transgender are fucking losers that couldn't get laid so they manifested their sense of worthlessness into first becoming bi/gay so they could get some attention, THEN when it became a Social agenda, bolstered by the LGBTQ Civil Rights movement, they lost what little was left of their minds.

You're born with a dick or you are NOT born with a dick. There is no other option - except the rare Hermaphrodite cases. Trans is a made up "gender" to pacify people that need more attention than the rest of us2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 hours ago, HipKat said:

I don't give crap what he sucks up to, he didn't start this politically correct BS. Which, BTW, is completely out of control. Watche the Megyn Kelly interview with Maher from last night and she goes off  on this kinda shit

This is why we need to do away with the two party system. I said a long time ago my Democratic party jumped the sharks. I just want to support America and the working class. I don’t want to support the white and heterosexual shame movement that seems to be a huge part of the Party now.  We need a Common Sense Party or better yet the Independent Thought Party. This is only going to get worse.

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

4 minutes ago, Nuke said:

This is why we need to do away with the two party system. I said a long time ago my Democratic party jumped the sharks. I just want to support America and the working class. I don’t want to support the white and heterosexual shame movement that seems to be a huge part of the Party now.  We need a Common Sense Party or better yet the Independent Thought Party. This is only going to get worse.

It's been getting worse for over a generation. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

This country is too divided for anything to work.

Cancel culture doesn't want to hear what the other side has to say. That's a problem.......... MAJORLY.

i dont get why anybody cares what someone else thinks they are

are some of these transgenders fucked in the head? certainly. just like a lot of the gays become gay due to parental trauma when they were young

but are there legitimate cases of people really feeling and believing they were born the wrong gender? absolutely

so why do you care how they express themselves? whether they are fucked up or not, how does that negatively affect you

now the stuff they were talking about on the bill mahar clip was going WAY over the line and that shit needs to stop. preaching acceptance is one thing, but indoctrinating eight years old is another universe of dysfunction. just a simple "treat everyone like they are your brother or sister" is plenty enough to get the message across

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

obG1dsxB.png

• Haha 2

Parler @NYexile

On 2/28/2021 at 5:15 PM, HipKat said:

I'm sick of this shit. Some girl blocked my 13 year old on Tik-Tok for calling her a her, instead of they/them. Fuck that. This gender shit is out of control. And most of these dipshits calling themselves Transgender are fucking losers that couldn't get laid so they manifested their sense of worthlessness into first becoming bi/gay so they could get some attention, THEN when it became a Social agenda, bolstered by the LGBTQ Civil Rights movement, they lost what little was left of their minds.

You're born with a dick or you are NOT born with a dick. There is no other option - except the rare Hermaphrodite cases. Trans is a made up "gender" to pacify people that need more attention than the rest of us2

Dude watch this shit, hardest I laughed at snl in a long time.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 5:48 PM, Nuke said:

And they are only going to fast track it

23 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Dude watch this shit, hardest I laughed at snl in a long time.

I'm not a MTG supporter but I didn't see anything funny about that.

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm not a MTG supporter but I didn't see anything funny about that.

She's a hot blonde I would throw a bang to though. :classic_biggrin: