Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

These Trump supporters are convinced he will be president again on March 4

I'm sure Sack of Stupid is in here ,somewhere

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Sorry Rump Ranger... I'm not on the QAnon train!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Sorry Rump Ranger... I'm not on the QAnon train!

Right....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 2/27/2021 at 10:16 AM, HipKat said:

and Trump is making a buck off of their stupidity:  

The least expensive room at Trump International comes with a king-size bed with an opulent headboard topped with a gilded crown. Throughout March, this room generally runs anywhere from $476 to $596 per night, with one noteworthy exception. For the dates of March 3 and 4, the king deluxe is selling for $1,331 per night, 180% above the base rate and more than double what a guest would pay any other night next month.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2021/02/27/how-donald-trumps-washington-dc-hotel-feeds-qanons-march-4-conspiracy/?sh=728ff03f4304

• Thanks 1

And yet another Gaslit Greggy thread that didn't age well like almost all of his over the past 4 years. Newsflash: No one showed up on the 4th.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

All these threads will be just cherry-picked nonsense you guys find to make the other side look bad. 

cant we find some common ground? Compromise with your enemy is the only way forward. Enough with the far fringes of these fucked up parties.

I soured on trump about a year into his presidency. I wanted an outsider who would shake things up, but he wasn’t the guy. You can’t insult people you do business with, and it turns out that he’s not all that bright. You can buck the system without making yourself a pariah that people won’t do business with. 

now we have a career politician with diminishing mental acuity in office, which in my mind isn’t much better.

we’re not electing the right people.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

All these threads will be just cherry-picked nonsense you guys find to make the other side look bad. 

cant we find some common ground? Compromise with your enemy is the only way forward. Enough with the far fringes of these fucked up parties.

I soured on trump about a year into his presidency. I wanted an outsider who would shake things up, but he wasn’t the guy. You can’t insult people you do business with, and it turns out that he’s not all that bright. You can buck the system without making yourself a pariah that people won’t do business with. 

now we have a career politician with diminishing mental acuity in office, which in my mind isn’t much better.

we’re not electing the right people.

IMO, the problem isn't so much who is potus as it is the jackals who inhabit Congress.  Like feral pigs, they must be put down....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

There really is no common ground with left wing kooks.  Sorry.

And this is a perfect example of why.

Seek help. soflabillsfan