Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoy

Former Clinton Adviser: US Becoming a 'Totalitarian State' Under Biden

The creeping shadow of totalitarianism is falling across America, according to feminist author Naomi Wolf.

Wolf, who served as an adviser to former President Bill Clinton during his 1996 re-election campaign, appeared on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Monday, declaring that emergency orders are violating the rights of Americans, according to Fox News.

Wolf said Americans must see “the terrible crisis that we’re in, that we have to recognize — under the guise of a real medical pandemic, we’re really moving into a coup situation, a police state situation.”

“That’s not a partisan thing,” Wolf told Carlson. “That transcends everything you and I might agree or disagree on. That should bring together left and right to protect our Constitution.”

“We’re absolutely moving into what I call step 10,” she said, referencing the book she wrote about totalitarianism and how tyrants consolidate power, “The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot.”

“Whether they’re on the left or the right, they always do the same 10 things and now we’re at something I never thought I’d see in my lifetime,” she said.

“It is step 10 and that’s the suspension of the rule of law, that’s when you start to be a police state, and we’re here. There is no way around it.”

Wolf said that groups on the left and right are both concerned over the direction the nation has taken, saying that the ordinary people she speaks with are expressing “fear and horror.”

“The state has now crushed businesses, kept us from gathering in free assembly to worship as the First Amendment provides, is invading our bodies … which is a violation of the Fourth Amendment, is restricting movement, fining us — here in New York state I could be fined $15,000 a day if I gather people more than 10 or 25 people, depending on where in New York state I live — which is a complete violation of the First Amendment. The violations go on and on and on,” Wolf said.

“Autocratic tyrants at the state, and now the national level, are creating this kind of merger of corporate power and government power, which is

really characteristic of Italian fascism in the twenties,” she said.

“They are using that to engage in kind of emergency orders that simply strip us of our rights: rights to property, rights to assembly, rights to worship and all of the rights that our Constitution guarantees.”

Wolf said Americans must protect their Constitutional rights.

“Nowhere in the Constitution does it say all this can be suspended if there’s a bad disease. We have lived through typhus, cholera, smallpox, HIV, tuberculosis, polio, the Spanish flu.”

“We’ve lived through an attack on our soil — never have there been months and months and months of emergency powers when we weren’t actually fighting a war,” Wolf said.

“Lockdowns have never been done before in free societies, and really, we are turning into a version of a totalitarian state before everyone’s eyes.”

“I really hope we wake up quickly,” she said, “because history also shows that it’s a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.”

By Jack Davis 
Published February 23, 2021 at 10:56am  Western Journal 

Ever Vigil.  

• Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Nothing funny about this.  It is unfortunate that we citizens have allowed this in absolute complicit fashion.  1A in jeopardy as is the 2A.  Without both we are no longer a free people.  The reckoning is upon us and we still yield to it knowing what lies ahead.  Despicable inaction followed with intent to destroy cornerstones that built this country have brought us to this point.  What need have just govts of fencing,  Constantine wire and armed national guardsmen to protect them from us , we the people?   Viva la revolution, history will repeat itself and we will all have front row seats.  At this point only complete anilhilation of both parties AND its current members will do.  Pubs and dems serve themselves only, time make them both nothing but shitstains in annals of history.  Common sense and decency along with the constitution is our only way back to a better future.

• Haha 1

The same woman who had a book release cancelled due to misinformation.  Besides, whenever a former tRump advisor turned their back on him or had opposing views tRumptards just brushed them aside and remained with the rest of the cult standing by his side so move along here nothing to see.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

The same woman who had a book release cancelled due to misinformation.  Besides, whenever a former tRump advisor turned their back on him or had opposing views tRumptards just brushed them aside and remained with the rest of the cult standing by his side so move along here nothing to see.

CULT!  CULT!  CULT!  LOL.  :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Tom Brady Reaction GIF by New England Patriots

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

14 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

The creeping shadow of totalitarianism is falling across America, according to feminist author Naomi Wolf.

Wolf, who served as an adviser to former President Bill Clinton during his 1996 re-election campaign, appeared on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Monday, declaring that emergency orders are violating the rights of Americans, according to Fox News.

Wolf said Americans must see “the terrible crisis that we’re in, that we have to recognize — under the guise of a real medical pandemic, we’re really moving into a coup situation, a police state situation.”

“That’s not a partisan thing,” Wolf told Carlson. “That transcends everything you and I might agree or disagree on. That should bring together left and right to protect our Constitution.”

“We’re absolutely moving into what I call step 10,” she said, referencing the book she wrote about totalitarianism and how tyrants consolidate power, “The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot.”

“Whether they’re on the left or the right, they always do the same 10 things and now we’re at something I never thought I’d see in my lifetime,” she said.

“It is step 10 and that’s the suspension of the rule of law, that’s when you start to be a police state, and we’re here. There is no way around it.”

Wolf said that groups on the left and right are both concerned over the direction the nation has taken, saying that the ordinary people she speaks with are expressing “fear and horror.”

“The state has now crushed businesses, kept us from gathering in free assembly to worship as the First Amendment provides, is invading our bodies … which is a violation of the Fourth Amendment, is restricting movement, fining us — here in New York state I could be fined $15,000 a day if I gather people more than 10 or 25 people, depending on where in New York state I live — which is a complete violation of the First Amendment. The violations go on and on and on,” Wolf said.

“Autocratic tyrants at the state, and now the national level, are creating this kind of merger of corporate power and government power, which is

really characteristic of Italian fascism in the twenties,” she said.

“They are using that to engage in kind of emergency orders that simply strip us of our rights: rights to property, rights to assembly, rights to worship and all of the rights that our Constitution guarantees.”

Wolf said Americans must protect their Constitutional rights.

“Nowhere in the Constitution does it say all this can be suspended if there’s a bad disease. We have lived through typhus, cholera, smallpox, HIV, tuberculosis, polio, the Spanish flu.”

“We’ve lived through an attack on our soil — never have there been months and months and months of emergency powers when we weren’t actually fighting a war,” Wolf said.

“Lockdowns have never been done before in free societies, and really, we are turning into a version of a totalitarian state before everyone’s eyes.”

“I really hope we wake up quickly,” she said, “because history also shows that it’s a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.”

By Jack Davis 
Published February 23, 2021 at 10:56am  Western Journal 

Ever Vigil.  

I know she picked out ties for Al Gore.

11 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden sucks ass.

OBSESSED! 

Poor jethro deep in the clutches of Biden Derangement Syndrome.  

How's having the shoe on the other foot feel big fella?

No, the current syndrome is Biden Affirmation Syndrome.  We call them BAS-tards.

I leave it to the reader of my brilliant post to determine those afflicted. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

No, the current syndrome is Biden Affirmation Syndrome.  We call them BAS-tards.

I leave it to the reader of my brilliant post to determine those afflicted. 

Perhaps the 'T' should be capitalized.

And unlike the people who yell 'MAGAT', I was able to create this on my own.