Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Dominion files $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

lol, sounds like they're real scared of the discovery.....

Dominion Voting Systems on Monday sued MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell for more than $1.3 billion in damages, alleging that the Trump ally exploited the baseless conspiracy theory that Dominion's voting machines rigged the election for Joe Biden to sell more pillows.

The big picture: Lindell is the latest Trump ally to face a multibillion-dollar lawsuit from Dominion or Smartmatic, another voting machine company subjected to a campaign of false claims about the election.

Another big personal victory for you, huh?  LOL.  I'm sure Mike will be on the streets hooked on crack again and begging for money by Friday.  Eye roll. :classic_laugh:

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Another big personal victory for you, huh?  LOL.  I'm sure Mike will be on the streets hooked on crack again and begging for money by Friday.  Eye roll. :classic_laugh:

no more so than you and your retard Biden Covid death count. 

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

The Biden Death Count is awesome.  In only one month, Biden's a quarter of the way to the terrible "Trump numbers" we all had to hear about for the last year.  Same rules apply to Sleepy Joe I'm afraid.  Fair is fair.  Right?

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Oh, and I'm not the one who started the Biden Covid Death Count.  I think that was Woody.  I've just kept it current and up to date.  It's courtesy of the Washington Free Beacon.  The MSM amazingly stopped counting the day Biden took office.  Imagine that!  LOL

13 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Don't give him too hard of a time for the death count. They're so little left for him and his band of Mary Trump supporters to hold on to. Even the clinically stupid deserve some thing to give them joy.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Don't you cats get it?  I'm simply trying to keep the stats straight!  I heard for months and months every day about the Covid Death Count under President Trump.  Just giving you regular, accurate numbers under Joe Biden since he owns them now.  Differentiating between the two if you will.  Does this explanation help???  Glad to be of service, fellas.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Don't you cats get it?  I'm simply trying to keep the stats straight!  I heard for months and months every day about the Covid Death Count under President Trump.  Just giving you regular, accurate numbers under Joe Biden since he owns them now.  Differentiating between the two if you will.  Does this explanation help???  Glad to be of service, fellas.

Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by Friends

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan