Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Who Else is Sick of All This WHITE SUPREMACY BULLSHIT? *****

I sure am.  It's wrong and it's a lie.  How much longer will/should this be tolerated?  I suggest everyone speak out against this crap and loudly.  Biden is, of course, following orders and pushing this agenda too.  Shameful.  Where is this leading - what is the end game?  The MSM is playing right along which is beyond predictable.  Thoughts?

I am extremely sick of it. 

Obama’s called me a racist about 5000 times in the last decade. It is bad enough that people of color accept this. What is worse is non racist white people who buy into it. We are all setting the stage for ourselves and our kids to be discriminated against by the very people claiming victim hood today. 

This will not end well. 

• Like 1

Those assholes can shove their racism and bullshit white supremacy right up their ever-loving liberal tight asses.

And I tell these fuckers that right to their very fat faces.

That's all they do is tell you and I how fucking racist our white butts are.

Fix the black on black crime in Chicago that happens virtually every second of every day first before you call anyone else racists you fucking pieces of shit.

Fuck them.

• Like 1

As long as there is a need to "divide and conquer" there will be racist BS.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

As long as there is a need to "divide and conquer" there will be racist BS.  :niterider:

PRECISELY.  Can't believe how many are falling for this scam.

It's only getting worse and let's be honest, the definition of being racist is becoming looser and looser precisely so that nearly everyone can be classified as such. The only way to escape it is by becoming an "anti-racist" which is basically actively hating your own self, bloodline, and culture with the endgame being that you won't be spared either once push comes to shove. It's called "Brown Communism" and the goal is to split the country by using the one immutable characteristic of yourself that you CAN'T change - skin color. Only the dopes and losers fall for this shit. Another truth, if we really truly lived in a white supremacist society the people crying against it would be silenced most likely by death so we all know it's a complete pile of pseudo-intellectual illogical horseshit. It's not enough to have moral principles and not actively discriminate, now you must seek out and persecute your own kind for alleged micro-aggressions. If you think it's bad now look at this shit:

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

This "white supremacy" narrative is such a load of garbage.  People need to be educated about what a scam it is.  A lot of dummies out there, though.

They used to divide people by class in feudal and caste societies where you had no hope of climbing the ladder. In America anyone can level up a class given effort and a few lucky breaks so they've moved on to dividing us by color and those in the minority who didn't take advantage of the benefits they get from quotas and such are buying into this rhetoric like gangbusters along with white liberals who think they're being virtuous while not having to actually deal with the people they're helping to provoke.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It's only getting worse and let's be honest, the definition of being racist is becoming looser and looser precisely so that nearly everyone can be classified as such. The only way to escape it is by becoming an "anti-racist" which is basically actively hating your own self, bloodline, and culture with the endgame being that you won't be spared either once push comes to shove. It's called "Brown Communism" and the goal is to split the country by using the one immutable characteristic of yourself that you CAN'T change - skin color. Only the dopes and losers fall for this shit. Another truth, if we really truly lived in a white supremacist society the people crying against it would be silenced most likely by death so we all know it's a complete pile of pseudo-intellectual illogical horseshit. It's not enough to have moral principles and not actively discriminate, now you must seek out and persecute your own kind for alleged micro-aggressions. If you think it's bad now look at this shit:

I have two kids still in school (6th,7th grade) 

if I ever saw shit like this come home, that would be their last day of public school- period. Thankfully my other children (22,19) are productive members of society with their heads on fairly straight. 

this is disgusting and firings should occur from this nonsense .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have found the leader of the White Supremacists in a long buried quote. It's none other than Resident Xiden himself! This is a huge twist in the movie plot:

Biden appears to have come full circle from when he was first elected Senator in the 1970's. Back then, he said:

"I do not buy the concept, popular in the '60s, which said, 'We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race.' I don’t buy that."

"I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago."

Happy Joe Biden GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

Parler @NYexile

46 minutes ago, jayhall93 said:

I have two kids still in school (6th,7th grade) 

if I ever saw shit like this come home, that would be their last day of public school- period. Thankfully my other children (22,19) are productive members of society with their heads on fairly straight. 

this is disgusting and firings should occur from this nonsense .

This is the guy that’s pushing this shit. I guess when your whole academic studies revolve around African studies, you’re going to get some serious bias.

all throughout history, groups of people have treated other groups badly. For the most part, people move on. I mean, how does Germany, as a state, and a people, exist in Europe, where they wrought terrible things?.  TWICE!!!!! I mean, French people buy German cars, allow Germans in their country, and do a high volume of trade with them. Why? Because, while they may never forget, they have forgiven and moved on. 

blm and antifa don’t want that. They want to sell the narrative that blacks are being slaughtered by cops left and right, instead of it being a stupid rogue cop doing an asinine thing. (And all the while COMPLETELY IGNORING the fact that black on black crime is what’s hurting them the most.

I agree with someone like f8 who wants the inner cities to have jobs, so people can pick themselves up. We just don’t agree on how to do it. Vilifying whites for things from the past isn’t going to make people want to come together. It just makes people either have white guilt, or say, “fuck that”, and form groups like the proud boys.

just my two cents, please tell me where I’m wrong.

3696B4AF-38E4-4A87-A531-FEB820BDD9B0.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Manufactured issue/manufactured "outrage". So common these days. Next news cycle please.

Yup

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan