Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Man, the MSM is going super hard on Biden.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

The problem with Cruz's trip is that he's the first one to point the finger at anyone else and secondly, he fucking lied about it and lied about more than one aspect of it. Republicans are the worst fucking liars and their sheep just turn a blind eye to them every time

Oh my god!  He must resign!  LOL

43 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh my god!  He must resign!  LOL

Definition: OMG, Republicans never do anything wrong!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

53 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Correct.  Especially Donald Trump. :classic_dry:

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by The L Word: Generation Q

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

BS. Trump had no honeymoon phase, they're basically just covering for the maximum damage Resident Xiden's handlers are inflicting on the US in the name of globalist golden boy China. He's already up to 31 EOs, unheard of, just to negate the blip we had getting a populist pro-America President in there for a brief 4 years.

Of course Trump didn’t have a honeymoon phase, MSM hates trump, political lifers didn’t want trump....it was a failed safeguard by the Clinton family lol what a fail by Hilldog

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LIBills said:

So, Ted Cruz's trip...............

if you agree with what he did or not...........

is sure as hell not illegal. Illogical, maybe, but certainly not illegal.

This is what gets more air time than Mob Boss Cuomo's actions, which certainly are illegal.

Ok, got it.

As Michal Loftus pointed out CNN spent 2 minutes on Cuomo vs 25 on Cruz and MSNBC spent 20 minutes on Cruz and didn’t mention Cuomo at all. Cruz went on a trip while Congress was out of session. Yes, there is a major crisis going on in Texas so it wasn’t smart and it needs to be reported on, but, not illegal. Cuomo (allegedly) hide information from  the federal government in a pandemic when that info could have been useful. That is completely illegal. Which story is bigger? Cuomo got more coverage for his book then he is for his scandal.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

As Michal Loftus pointed out CNN spent 2 minutes on Cuomo vs 25 on Cruz and MSNBC spent 20 minutes on Cruz and didn’t mention Cuomo at all. Cruz went on a trip while Congress was out of session. Yes, there is a major crisis going on in Texas so it wasn’t smart and it needs to be reported on, but, not illegal. Cuomo (allegedly) hide information from  the federal government in a pandemic when that info could have been useful. That is completely illegal. Which story is bigger? Cuomo got more coverage for his book then he is for his scandal.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat (I ain't even Independent), but the media treating the entire Republican Party like they are Tasmanian devils needs to stop.

There are a lot of good Democrats out there (like my friends :classic_biggrin:) and a lot of good Republicans (like my friends also :classic_biggrin:).

Most of the MSM needs to stop acting like a wing of the Democrat party and balance this shit out a little or we are heading for (if we aren't there already) unfriendly times.

The shit they spew needs to stop, period.

Keeping mostly quiet on Cuomo and treating Cruz like he is Hitler is the most frivolous thing going.

• Like 2

Day 4 of the media/Democrat/leftist/ Marxist attacks on Cruz. Ridiculous.  Oh yeah, there are still a lot of people suffering in Texas, but we will get to that later.  Mean while, the New York Toilet Paper Times find some text messages from "friends" of Mrs. Cruz" proving, well, absolutely nothing.  Stay tuned to the news and the Funny Morning Talking heads on Sunday for more bullshit and little other news. 

Meanwhile, Cruz was calling in a request to Moses for mana from heaven.  Sorry, he really can't do that but what the hell, its something to try.  Maybe he could call the FEMA director and request help but I am sure that has been in the works for a week now.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Day 5 Sunday, the media is still all over this tragic, tragic story.  Senator Cruz was handing out water at a food aid sight and they chose to how many feel it is too little too late.  It's just so terrible sad I don't think the world will ever get over this.  It's just so awful and sad.  I have no words.  

BB1dSE4P.img?h=886&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

16 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Day 5 Sunday, the media is still all over this tragic, tragic story.  Senator Cruz was handing out water at a food aid sight and they chose to how many feel it is too little too late.  It's just so terrible sad I don't think the world will ever get over this.  It's just so awful and sad.  I have no words.  

You mean Ted Cruz was covering his ass..... too late

But cool, with Temps back in the 70's Cruz decided to come out and make a cameo

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 2/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, DannyBoy said:

Day 4 of the media/Democrat/leftist/ Marxist attacks on Cruz. Ridiculous.  Oh yeah, there are still a lot of people suffering in Texas, but we will get to that later.  Mean while, the New York Toilet Paper Times find some text messages from "friends" of Mrs. Cruz" proving, well, absolutely nothing.  Stay tuned to the news and the Funny Morning Talking heads on Sunday for more bullshit and little other news. 

Meanwhile, Cruz was calling in a request to Moses for mana from heaven.  Sorry, he really can't do that but what the hell, its something to try.  Maybe he could call the FEMA director and request help but I am sure that has been in the works for a week now.  

After 4 years of right-wing media like Fox news refusing to ever acknowledge Donald Trump's thousands and thousands of lies, the corruption and mistakes, all the negative aspects of his presidency, I really have no sympathy for peons like you who have nothing left to cry about, other than left-wing media not riding Governor Cuomo's ass over this nursing home nonsense.

Even though it's a very small scale, now you know what it feels like.

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan