Crazy Legs

"Pre-Draft" Meetings are starting....Jaret Patterson, RB, UB is first Bills Zoom Mtg

In the Pre-Covid world, it was always fun to track the Buffalo Bills Pre-Draft meetings, especially back on the old BBMB.  A number of those 30 players became draft picks of the Bills.  (Teams had to notify the NFL they were having a player fly into their city to meet with team coaches)

Now during COVID, there can't be any in person meetings.  With that, the first Zoom meeting between Buffalo Bills and a player apparently was with UB's Running Back Jaret Paterson.

At 5'9" 195lbs I don't see the attraction, IMO he is over rated.   But there you have it.  The Bills are doing due diligence on later round RBs.   Does that mean TJ Yeldon and Antonio Williams won't be back?

Draft OL-Dillion Radunz, OG-Quinn Meinerz

1 hour ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

dIDN'T HE HAVE some huge games for UB? like 400+ yards??

He did.  But go watch the games.   Some of the teams they played against  were no Crimson Tide.

I can see him getting drafted in the later rounds...but man his legs look short when he runs...

Bills have reportedly met/zoomed with RB  Shane Simpson, Virginia as well.

So that is 2 late round running backs the Bills have met with, so far.

Expect more to come....and I won't be surprised to hear the Bills do a Zoom with some early round RBs as well.