Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Texas lol

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Some folks just don't like Texas because it's fairly conservative and they went for Trump in 2020.  That's actually what this thread is really about.

18 hours ago, 212frawk said:

but my primary point was to dunk on that lickspittle Ted Cruz, who dunked on CA when they had grid issues.  And lo and behold, mother nature sent a message that texas doesnt get a pass when the shit hits the fan.  

PS

Ted, your wife is ugly.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

On 2/16/2021 at 1:50 PM, 212frawk said:

Damn, those shit kicker down in Tx are plenty fucked cause they cant handle a little weather.  

But hey, at least they dont have a boot licking senator that is the king of self-owns

Says the guy who lives in south Fl lol

• Haha 1

Just to be clear.
In January, Texas Republicans introduced a bill to secede from the United States.
Yesterday, the Texas governor and both senators (including Ted Cruz) asked Biden for an emergency declaration because their private electrical grid failed.
Several years ago, Cruz voted against federal relief for New England states affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Last year during rolling blackouts in California, Cruz and several other Texas Republicans shredded California Democrats for supposedly being at fault for the outages.
Texas, a red state, did not go for Biden.
Biden granted the emergency declaration without making fun of Texas, without bringing up the secession bill, without pointing out all the shit Cruz has said about him, and without criticizing the state’s decision to get off the national grid to evade federal regulations.
He just did it. Because Texans are Americans, too. And they’re hurting, and need relief.
Just to be clear, this is how a real President behaves.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

Amen!!!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, BrewMan said:

Yes President Biden is the most presidential president in the history of presidents.  He is helping Texas with their energy problems and he is also helping over 10 million unemployed Americans by allowing millions of immigrants to enter the country and compete with them for jobs.  Opening the border and helping Texas will be some of President Biden's crowning achievements!  Texans will be praising President Biden when they receive their 10,000 dollar energy bills!

1 hour ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

Yes President Biden is the most presidential president in the history of presidents.  He is helping Texas with their energy problems and he is also helping over 10 million unemployed Americans by allowing millions of immigrants to enter the country and compete with them for jobs.  Opening the border and helping Texas will be some of President Biden's crowning achievements!  Texans will be praising President Biden when they receive their 10,000 dollar energy bills!

If people didn’t illegally hire undocumented workers then there wouldn’t be work for them. Problem solved. 

Instead people are making a decision to hire cheaper illegal labor over legal labor without any repercussions. 

• Thanks 1

Joe Biden signs an EO to let China back into America's electrical infrastructure reversing a Trump policy. In February Texas suffers massive power outages. Is there a connection? I don't know but I'd like more information on to how this REALLY happened.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Joe Biden signs an EO to let China back into America's electrical infrastructure reversing a Trump policy. In February Texas suffers massive power outages. Is there a connection? I don't know but I'd like more information on to how this REALLY happened.

Sack o Shit never ceases to lower the bar with dispicable/retarded innuendo.   What I wouldnt give to tell that to his face.......

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

It's weird how this only shows up on Far Right, bullshit websites, like the Gateway Pundit, where the writer claims, "On his first day in office, Joe Biden signed a number of EOs.  This was made possible by the Barr DOJ.  Bill Barr was fast-tracking Biden’s EOs while he was slow-walking President Trump’s."

Hmmm, Bill Barr? You mean that guy that quit long before Biden took office??

Dumb fucking Trumpoids never cease to amaze...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan