drpepper

Report: J.J. Watt seriously considering Browns

The Browns were one of the first teams to show interest in signing defensive end J.J. Watt after he was released by the Texans last Friday and it appears the interest is mutual. Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports that Watt is “seriously considering” making his way to Cleveland to play for the Browns. Among [more]

View the full article

• Like 1

Makes sense.  Playing opposite of Garrett he would have a shot at a huge season.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

4 hours ago, drpepper said:

The Browns were one of the first teams to show interest in signing defensive end J.J. Watt after he was released by the Texans last Friday and it appears the interest is mutual. Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports that Watt is “seriously considering” making his way to Cleveland to play for the Browns. Among [more]

View the full article

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Do not break the bank for a player on the tail end of his career with multiple injuries over the years...geezus.....would von miller be expensive or would you break the bank for leonard williams?  Both i think are available....