Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

ACQUITTAL No. II *****

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

The people on here bash me and call me a member of the  Trump cult all because I don’t bash Trump.

You don’t have to be a Trump supporter to not bash the man. But you can’t tell these people that.

It’s always been just pure comedy gold to see these fine upstanding people lose their minds over a President.

We know these people have no situational awareness. TDS is real. We are forced to defend him because they believe he was the anti christ. Not hey maybe Trump actually did something good for once because that was his job. And in alot of cases did his job well as a business man. His speeches though were mostly trolling and got us laughing. A lot of times they didn't realize they were the butt of a joke by acting the way they did. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You would think the Democrats would be happy that Trump is out of office.

Well that's the thing... they know Biden really didn't win. It's like Patriots fans defending their team after winning a squeaker where the refs flagged the other team 3 times as much on phantom calls. They'll always know deep down inside that he's illegitimate and that they sided with the anti-Democratic oligarchs that they claim to hate all because a couple of mean tweets got them riled up as well as their being receptive to MSM brainwashing. Then they project and say the other side is in a cult all while they are entrapped in a mutant cult of wokeism, intersectionality, identity politics, and a whole bunch of other pseudo-intellectual crap specifically designed to divide and ultimately collapse the country.

Unfortunately we cannot wake them from this hypnotic slumber and they can only take the first steps themselves. Logic does nothing, emotion rules - like the female mind.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

We know these people have no situational awareness. TDS is real. We are forced to defend him because they believe he was the anti christ. Not hey maybe Trump actually did something good for once because that was his job. And in alot of cases did his job well as a business man. His speeches though were mostly trolling and got us laughing. A lot of times they didn't realize they were the butt of a joke by acting the way they did. 

Nailed it.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

So now we get to figure this out in a real court of law. These jurors won't be assisting the defense..... one of many cases to come.

Standby delusional MAGATs the fun is just starting

Lawsuit.png

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

4 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Your man crush Biden is opening up human trafficking and drugs sales in the US big time and you are gloating he is doing such a swell job because you aren't offended when he speaks. His policy also makes us more dependent on terrorist for oil again and we ll be back fighting wars in Middle East. Since you supposedly served you must be so happy about that  

Yes lots of people still showed up so their votes didn't get mailed to the wrong address. If Trump voters voted more by mail he would have a hell of a lot less votes. So what's the solution? Show up. That was the whole point and bringing attention to mail in ballots 

So your whole argument is based on people without having their IDs seen, mailed in ballots like never seen before. How fucking convenient was COVID for the libtards. No fraud can happen their. You were all okay with this. But this makes Russia collusion look like child's play. The highly irregular volume of voters isn't an issue for you, we get it. If that's not a problem for you fine but you have to expect a ton of pissed off people with how it went down. But keep working your math equations. So I looked it up Biden got just under 17 million more than Hillary whippity do da. That wasn't the point but you needed a quick exit, so you took it, bravo 

You Trump people just love to move the goal posts, don't you? The point was that you said Biden got more than 20 million votes more than Hillary did. That was the point. All that other shit you just posted first of all whatever I don't know about any of that because I've looked at any of that because Joe Biden is not my fucking man crush, dumbass. the only thing I cared about was Donald Trump losing the election and he fucking lost. And you people haven't stopped crying about it since.

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

Instead of investigating what happened with the election, they run right to the “no evidence” narrative.

But when Trump won in 2016, they wanted to investigate everything from election fraud to what toilet paper #orangemanbad was using.

Ok, got it.

hey stupid, the no evidence narrative comes from the investigations that turned up no fucking evidence. But hey, you just go ahead and keep living in denial because that's what you do best

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Exactly..all they had to really do was to look at some of these signatures of these mail in ballots to see if they were valid. I don't now maybe that's asking too much. But it would have prevented the Capitol Building incident, Im sure. People are pissed and need to be reassured their votes mattered. Democrats made the same argument in the collusion case, so I don't care what they say..they can go fuck themselves. They created this heated environment. 

You really are stupid aren't you? looking at the signatures is exactly what the fuck they were doing for all that time and what they did during all of those recounts. you know how much easier life would be if you fucking people would just accept reality. The worst president in the history of the United states, the most corrupt who the primary reason he lost would be was because how bad he fucked up coronavirus didn't win the election and you can't figure out why.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You really are stupid aren't you? looking at the signatures is exactly what the fuck they were doing for all that time and what they did during all of those recounts. you know how much easier life would be if you fucking people would just accept reality. The worst president in the history of the United states, the most corrupt who the primary reason he lost would be was because how bad he fucked up coronavirus didn't win the election and you can't figure out why.

You have a lot of blind faith in the govt. we know this. I don't because I live in the real world.
You libs like to pick and chose your battles. If you has a consistent message you might be a bit more effective spreading your nonsense. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

So now we get to figure this out in a real court of law. These jurors won't be assisting the defense..... one of many cases to come.

Standby delusional MAGATs the fun is just starting

Lawsuit.png

Was that the lawsuit of that Congressman filed against him? I mean I really don't care to be honest. The point of him getting acquitted was so we can watch you Libtards cry again in 4 years. Lots of entertainment to look forward to. 

3 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Was that the lawsuit of that Congressman filed against him? I mean I really don't care to be honest. The point of him getting acquitted was so we can watch you Libtards cry again in 4 years. Lots of entertainment to look forward to. 

I love how they're trying to make the multi-racial Proud Boys some kind of a thing while it's crickets on BLM and ANTIFA destruction. If any one thing is inspiring a riot or insurrection it's the Swamp itself.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

As always, MAGATs ignore the latest reality so they can yet again grab their ankles for the guy that got kicked to the curb.

The point of the "acquittal" was to get the lickspittle Rs on the record supporting a seditious traitor. 

Let's see what a legitimate judicial review will do to x-pres crime spree in his role as the insurrection's facilitator in chief.  

Bwahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I love how they're trying to make the multi-racial Proud Boys some kind of a thing while it's crickets on BLM and ANTIFA destruction. If any one thing is inspiring a riot or insurrection it's the Swamp itself.

Fuck BLM and Antifa.  They're all dem voters.

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Proud boys is made up of black people. Racist narrative failure on so many dumb levels. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

As always, MAGATs ignore the latest reality so they can yet again grab their ankles for the guy that got kicked to the curb.

The point of the "acquittal" was to get the lickspittle Rs on the record supporting a seditious traitor. 

Let's see what a legitimate judicial review will do to x-pres crime spree in his role as the insurrection's facilitator in chief.  

You wish retards. Wishful thinking makes zero of this true 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

You have a lot of blind faith in the govt. we know this. I don't because I live in the real world.
You libs like to pick and chose your battles. If you has a consistent message you might be a bit more effective spreading your nonsense. 

*have 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Proud boys is made up of black people. Racist narrative failure on so many dumb levels. 

I know right? All you have to do is look at their leader and their creed to figure out they're full of shit.

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I know right? All you have to do is look at their leader and their creed to figure out they're full of shit.

So god damn stupid 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

SO black people don't support Trump?? But, but, but Sack of Shit posted plenty of black Trump supporters over the last few years.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

So god damn stupid 

Yes, you Trump fucks are. That's the shared trait you all have - unyielding stupidity.

• Gay 1
  • Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

SO black people don't support Trump?? But, but, but Sack of Shit posted plenty of black Trump supporters over the last few years.

👨‍🦯👨‍🦯

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, you Trump fucks are. That's the shared trait you all have - unyielding stupidity.

I side with common sense. You have to be a crack head to believe that narrative 

9 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Are you really this dumb?

lol

j/k

you really are.

"made up of black people"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they got like 2 black guys in the group so that makes them "made up of black people.

fucking MAGATs.  nothing is too delusional for them.

Look at all the black guys in these photos!

Screenshot_021721_054415_AM.jpg

Screenshot_021721_054507_AM.jpg

pb3.jpg

pb2.jpg

pb1.jpg

pb4.jpg

• Thanks 1