Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

ACQUITTAL No. II *****

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

That quote is brilliant.

I did it on purpose. 

did what, jerked yourself off again?  same old same old. 

• Barf 1

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

did what, jerked yourself off again?  same old same old. 

The irony ............ Big Bossman, you.

Just now, FanBack said:

The irony ............ Big Bossman, you.

does mommy know ur up in here talking to the adults?  can you really stand anymore of her disapproval?

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

does mommy know ur up in here talking to the adults?  can you really stand anymore of her disapproval?

This has really degenerated. 

I often worry that I'll get a call from Daddy Frawk, 'I've disciplined my son but what the hell is a man of your age doing arguing with him?'

I would have no good response 

See, now that's how you turn a simplistic overused cutdown into high art.

Just now, FanBack said:

This has really degenerated. 

I often worry that I'll get a call from Daddy Frawk, 'I've disciplined my son but what the hell is a man of your age doing arguing with him?'

I would have no good response 

See, now that's how you turn a simplistic overused cutdown into high art.

Many friends and family are public school teachers and I would like to acknowledge their influence in making thre previous post possible.

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

Poster Laureate, FanBack, dropping knowledge. 

I don't know about that.

Why engage with Frawk?

Trump's got his own new ice cream flavor and I might try it. It has be better than Colbert's "Ameri-Cone Dream" garbage.

Trump Ice Cream.jpeg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Trump's got his own new ice cream flavor and I might try it. It has be better than Colbert's "Ameri-Cone Dream" garbage.

Trump Ice Cream.jpeg

Sprinkles?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

If you're this stupid on purpose, then you need to seek psychiatric help like immediately

So you believe 20million more people voted for Biden than Hillary the liberal golden child? You think the trend changed in Biden's favor after 2am where Trump pulled away? Lol so I need the help when you all declared fraud was going on for 4 years in your drawn out investigation? You know it's a lie and everyone here does too. If not let a investigation let the chips fall where they fall. And I'm not talking about a bullshit recount. Or ignore these same concerns and you get your Capitol building raid and you dumb ass wonder why 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

So you believe 20million more people voted for Biden than Hillary the liberal golden child? You think the trend changed in Biden's favor after 2am where Trump pulled away? Lol so I need the help when you all declared fraud was going on for 4 years in your drawn out investigation? You know it's a lie and everyone here does too. If not let a investigation let the chips fall where they fall. And I'm not talking about a bullshit recount. Or ignore these same concerns and you get your Capitol building raid and you dumb ass wonder why 

see this is where you fall apart. How many people voted in total in 2016 and how many in 2020?

I'll go ahead and enter then for you period 138 million vs 163 million.

In 2016, Hillary got just under 66 million, just under 63 million votes. That leaves about 9 million for third party candidates.

Now I'm not a mathematician by trade but when 25 million more people voted, it only takes a little bit of common sense to see how it disputes your narrative.

Joe Biden got a 81 million roads and Donald Trump got 74 million. That was ignoring votes for third party candidates.

It's called math. Try it sometime

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

see this is where you fall apart. How many people voted in total in 2016 and how many in 2020?

I'll go ahead and enter then for you period 138 million vs 163 million.

In 2016, Hillary got just under 66 million, just under 63 million votes. That leaves about 9 million for third party candidates.

Now I'm not a mathematician by trade but when 25 million more people voted, it only takes a little bit of common sense to see how it disputes your narrative.

Joe Biden got a 81 million roads and Donald Trump got 74 million. That was ignoring votes for third party candidates.

It's called math. Try it sometime

So your math proves I have even more of a righteous claim. It's about 6-8 million more independents in 2016 that voted for Trump this time around in 2020. So your narrative looks even worse! Since there is even less liberal votes to go around. Which makes Biden's vote count even more suspicious. Thanks for pointing that out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

It's about 6-8 million more independents in 2016 that voted for Trump this time around in 2020.

Right, because they definitely voted for Trump, not Biden...smh

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Lowlifes have vandalized Trump's lawyers homes.

But that's ok, right?

Trump supporters vandalized the US Capital, but that ok, right?

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Cool, can we not hear about trump now for at least a few years.  Thanks all!

This.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Right, because they definitely voted for Trump, not Biden...smh

Trump gained more than 10k votes..so yes probably more. Biden somehow topped that feat  by pulling votes out of his ass over night with some...BULL to the big fat SHIT. Quite the opposite trend of what happened in 2016 around the same time with the same type of voters. So thats why the capital building got raided genius. 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Trump gained more than 10k votes..so yes probably more. Biden somehow topped that feat  by pulling votes out of his ass over night with some...BULL to the big fat SHIT. Quite the opposite trend of what happened in 2016 around the same time with the same type of voters. So thats why the capital building got raided genius. 

lol.. OK, smart guy. 25 million more people voted in 2020 and you can't figure out how the guy who won by 7 million votes got 20 million more than his predecessor bEcaUsE tHeY aLl VoTeD fOr TrUmP.

That "overnight" bullshit has been shown to be just that - bullshit. I know, common sense is lost on you Trump people.

Let's see, Covid gives people more incentive to vote by Absentee Ballot.
Trump tells his sheep to NOT vote by Absentee Ballot.
So most of the Absentee votes are made by Biden voters , not Trump voters because your hero told you idiots to NOT vote that way.
Absentee Ballots are counted after ballots made at the polls.

OK, here  comes the logic part - which as Trump supporter, you were forced to abandon, BUT, if the majority of Trump voters voted at the polls and the polling place votes are counted first, then obviously, that would put Trump ahead - based on in-person votes.

You following me, Skippy? Here comes the tricky part, where the logic kicks in...

After the In-Person votes are counted, they count the Absentee votes - which we all know were dominated by Biden voters and it wasn't overnight, Trumpbot, it was 5 days later...

But hey, if you wanna keep crying about it, by all means, don't let me stop you.

Meanwhile, in other news, Biden does something Trump never did

image.thumb.png.579eedf4a9e8efd68a5c52c8d56c5053.png

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

lol.. OK, smart guy. 25 million more people voted in 2020 and you can't figure out how the guy who won by 7 million votes got 20 million more than his predecessor bEcaUsE tHeY aLl VoTeD fOr TrUmP.

That "overnight" bullshit has been shown to be just that - bullshit. I know, common sense is lost on you Trump people.

Let's see, Covid gives people more incentive to vote by Absentee Ballot.
Trump tells his sheep to NOT vote by Absentee Ballot.
So most of the Absentee votes are made by Biden voters , not Trump voters because your hero told you idiots to NOT vote that way.
Absentee Ballots are counted after ballots made at the polls.

OK, here  comes the logic part - which as Trump supporter, you were forced to abandon, BUT, if the majority of Trump voters voted at the polls and the polling place votes are counted first, then obviously, that would put Trump ahead - based on in-person votes.

You following me, Skippy? Here comes the tricky part, where the logic kicks in...

After the In-Person votes are counted, they count the Absentee votes - which we all know were dominated by Biden voters and it wasn't overnight, Trumpbot, it was 5 days later...

But hey, if you wanna keep crying about it, by all means, don't let me stop you.

Meanwhile, in other news, Biden does something Trump never did

image.thumb.png.579eedf4a9e8efd68a5c52c8d56c5053.png

Your man crush Biden is opening up human trafficking and drugs sales in the US big time and you are gloating he is doing such a swell job because you aren't offended when he speaks. His policy also makes us more dependent on terrorist for oil again and we ll be back fighting wars in Middle East. Since you supposedly served you must be so happy about that  

Yes lots of people still showed up so their votes didn't get mailed to the wrong address. If Trump voters voted more by mail he would have a hell of a lot less votes. So what's the solution? Show up. That was the whole point and bringing attention to mail in ballots 

So your whole argument is based on people without having their IDs seen, mailed in ballots like never seen before. How fucking convenient was COVID for the libtards. No fraud can happen their. You were all okay with this. But this makes Russia collusion look like child's play. The highly irregular volume of voters isn't an issue for you, we get it. If that's not a problem for you fine but you have to expect a ton of pissed off people with how it went down. But keep working your math equations. So I looked it up Biden got just under 17 million more than Hillary whippity do da. That wasn't the point but you needed a quick exit, so you took it, bravo 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Your man crush Biden is opening up human trafficking and drugs sales in the US big time and you are gloating he is doing such a swell job because you aren't offended when he speaks. His policy also makes us more dependent on terrorist for oil again and we ll be back fighting wars in Middle East. Since you supposedly served you must be so happy about that  

Yes lots of people still showed up so their votes didn't get mailed to the wrong address. If Trump voters voted more by mail he would have a hell of a lot less votes. So what's the solution? Show up. That was the whole point and bringing attention to mail in ballots 

So your whole argument is based on people without having their IDs seen, mailed in ballots like never seen before. How fucking convenient was COVID for the libtards. No fraud can happen their. You were all okay with this. But this makes Russia collusion look like child's play. The highly irregular volume of voters isn't an issue for you, we get it. If that's not a problem for you fine but you have to expect a ton of pissed off people with how it went down. 

Instead of investigating what happened with the election, they run right to the “no evidence” narrative.

But when Trump won in 2016, they wanted to investigate everything from election fraud to what toilet paper #orangemanbad was using.

Ok, got it.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Instead of investigating what happened with the election, they run right to the “no evidence” narrative.

But when Trump won in 2016, they wanted to investigate everything from election fraud to what toilet paper #orangemanbad was using.

Ok, got it.

Exactly..all they had to really do was to look at some of these signatures of these mail in ballots to see if they were valid. I don't now maybe that's asking too much. But it would have prevented the Capitol Building incident, Im sure. People are pissed and need to be reassured their votes mattered. Democrats made the same argument in the collusion case, so I don't care what they say..they can go fuck themselves. They created this heated environment. 

4 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Exactly..all they had to really do was to look at some of these signatures of these mail in ballots to see if they were valid. I don't now maybe that's asking too much. But it would have prevented the Capitol Building incident, Im sure. People are pissed and need to be reassured their votes mattered. Democrats made the same argument in the collusion case, so I don't care what they say..they can go fuck themselves. They created this heated environment. 

You would think the Democrats would be happy that Trump is out of office.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

You would think the Democrats would be happy that Trump is out of office.

They were obsessed with the man for years..it's like a piece of them is missing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rcas0308 said:

They were obsessed with the man for years..it's like a piece of them is missing

The people on here bash me and call me a member of the  Trump cult all because I don’t bash Trump.

You don’t have to be a Trump supporter to not bash the man. But you can’t tell these people that.

It’s always been just pure comedy gold to see these fine upstanding people lose their minds over a President.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1