Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Would you release/let of of Milano, Quinton Jefferson & Mario Addison to sign JJ

3 hours ago, Hayward89 said:

I know. I said "Watt now." I know he's older. I know he's had some injuries that have plagued him. I understand the $$ argument. The price has to be right. But what Watt could bring to this D Line, could be enough to get the Bills (defensively) ready for the Chiefs. Because the road to SB 56 goes through KC. Even if he's not a "three down" per series guy...

Offensively, the Bills have to protect JA better and sprout a run game. The former might be easier if they can at least do the latter.

The Bills don't play any of their defensive lineman more than 50% of the defensive snaps.  That might fit JJ Watt perfectly.

• Like 1

Draft OL-Dillion Radunz, OG-Quinn Meinerz, TE Tommy Tremble

On 2/14/2021 at 7:30 PM, Crazy Legs said:

The Bills don't play any of their defensive lineman more than 50% of the defensive snaps.  That might fit JJ Watt perfectly.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I REALLY want to see this happen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile