drpepper

Report: Steelers, Browns, Titans, Bills have shown interest in J.J. Watt

The Steelers are strong favorites to land J.J. Watt, according to PointsBet. The Steelers make sense, given both of Watt’s brothers, T.J. and Derek, already play in Pittsburgh. The Steelers, though, would have to create cap space to add a third Watt. Even though teams don’t yet know the final salary cap number for 2021, [more]

View the full article

Doubt he’d stay in the division by going to Tennessee. Pittsburgh has to be the favorite but their cap situation is worse than ours and not sure they’d want to make the moves necessary to acquire him. All about price and if he wants to chase a ring for us. Man it feels good to say that

22 minutes ago, drpepper said:

The Steelers are strong favorites to land J.J. Watt, according to PointsBet. The Steelers make sense, given both of Watt’s brothers, T.J. and Derek, already play in Pittsburgh. The Steelers, though, would have to create cap space to add a third Watt. Even though teams don’t yet know the final salary cap number for 2021, [more]

View the full article

We need him. He's also a coach on the field. One for offense too. One upstairs too...

I take him in a heartbeat. Still has something to prove, may not get a big deal and is like a player coach. So long as he doesn't command 4-5 years, it's worth it 

Bring me JJ Watt!

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

20210212_173856.jpg.4962a0db9f0f10a85f19ec2c18e5290a.jpg

• Like 1

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How much are you willing to pay an aging, fading J.J. Watt who is looking for a last big pay day?

All comes down to how much he’s willing to sacrifice for a shot at a ring 

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How much are you willing to pay an aging, fading J.J. Watt who is looking for a last big pay day?

How do you know he is looking for his last big pay day?  The guy has more endorsement deals than any non quarterback in the NFL.  The man is either looking for a ring or to be able to play with his brothers.  I guess we will find out as I don’t see Pittsburgh as a contender like the other teams.  Besides it’s not Pittsburgh’s MO to bring in free agents, most of their talent is home grown.

Watt has already scored his huge pay day plus, as a previous poster mentioned, he has multiple endorsements. He wants a SB ring and Buffalo moves near the top of the list in that department. Pittsburgh does not. OTOH...he is from Wisconsin, so I would imagine Green Bay is a strong possibility.

Give him a two year deal. You’re not going to find a next two year guy of his acumen in the draft. 

Give the other team someone else to worry about. His legacy is worth at least the first 6 games of the season