Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Article About Covid-19 Deaths on Biden's Watch *****

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

By your definition the POTUS does nothing at all.  If so, that would most certainly include Biden the Teleprompter Reader.  That senile old fart is a puppet through and through.

POTUS doesn't do shit except make suggestions, be a diplomat and sign to veto bills, for the most part, once he's in office and has his cabinet in place.

You MAGATS were convinced that a President is a Monarch. A Dictator who makes the rules. You're wreng

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

POTUS doesn't do shit except make suggestions, be a diplomat and sign to veto bills, for the most part, once he's in office and has his cabinet in place.

You MAGATS were convinced that a President is a Monarch. A Dictator who makes the rules. You're wreng

Trump did all the heavy lifting in his administration.  :classic_dry:

• Finger 1

UR3O06zz.jpeg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

UR3O06zz.jpeg

Nice job SENILE JOE!!!  LOL.  Sure, Biden's brain isn't failing!  LOL.  The man's brain is mush.

• Haha 2

On 2/11/2021 at 5:36 PM, jc856 said:

I can’t really imagine that anyone would have thought that. But, Biden and the others who claimed that many more people died because of trumps inability or flippancy in dealing with it, have to show that they can get these numbers down.

What will their excuses be if they can’t? 

I’m thinking: new strains. Or, trump screwed it up so bad, it’ll take years to straighten it out. Hopefully I’m wrong, and Xiden will be a logistical wizard at getting this vaccine out faster. I’ll give him credit if that happens, but I’m not optimistic. 

First two paragraphs are well written.

Last paragraph, c'mon man.  You offered two preconceived excuses for Biden. 

He will need excuses, lifetime legislators are notoriously inept at running any kind of operation; and that extends to the advisory, ceremonial and strategic responsibilities of a President in these crises.

Do you have a life ? 

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

10 hours ago, gerbe75pts said:

Do you have a life ? 

He's a child. Just go with it

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

LOL.  What a reach.  Biden has not a clue.  You know it and I know it.  We had our first black President, now we've got our first senile President (illegitimate).

• Haha 1