Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Article About Covid-19 Deaths on Biden's Watch *****

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

But, but, but, but - Once OrangeManBad was gone this was supposed to stop. 

LOL.  Biden and all his "big plans".  Bunch of hot air as we knew all along.  Things will only get steadily worse under Sleepy Senile Joe.

48 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Biden and all his "big plans".  Bunch of hot air as we knew all along.  Things will only get steadily worse under Sleepy Senile Joe.

His only "plan" is to continue what Trump already started and have shills like Dr. Falsi and the WHO talk everything up like we're getting over the hump.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

His only "plan" is to continue what Trump already started and have shills like Dr. Falsi and the WHO talk everything up like we're getting over the hump.

Yes.  Noticed how optimism coincided with Inauguration Day.  Who could have predicted that?????  LOL

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

But, but, but, but - Once OrangeManBad was gone this was supposed to stop. 

I can’t really imagine that anyone would have thought that. But, Biden and the others who claimed that many more people died because of trumps inability or flippancy in dealing with it, have to show that they can get these numbers down.

What will their excuses be if they can’t? 

I’m thinking: new strains. Or, trump screwed it up so bad, it’ll take years to straighten it out. Hopefully I’m wrong, and Xiden will be a logistical wizard at getting this vaccine out faster. I’ll give him credit if that happens, but I’m not optimistic. 

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I can’t really imagine that anyone would have thought that. But, Biden and the others who claimed that many more people died because of trumps inability or flippancy in dealing with it, have to show that they can get these numbers down.

I’m thinking: new strains. Or, trump screwed it up so bad, it’ll take years to straighten it out. Hopefully I’m wrong, and Xiden will be a logistical wizard at getting this vaccine out faster. I’ll give him credit if that happens, but I’m not optimistic. 

Transmission rate and hospitalizations are dropping.  Hopefully the fatality rate will drop as well.  This is most likely due to being on the backside of the Holiday wave.

We're also finally getting to a point where inoculations are exceeding daily case rates.  This is important as the more inoculated there are + those with post covid antibody protection, the less places for the virus to jump to.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Spot on.  Biden and the libs will blame Trump into all eternity.  So damn predictable.  They have no better solutions, but will use Trump as the perpetual scapegoat.  

27 minutes ago, foster said:

Transmission rate and hospitalizations are dropping.  Hopefully the fatality rate will drop as well.  This is most likely due to being on the backside of the Holiday wave.

We're also finally getting to a point where inoculations are exceeding daily case rates.  This is important as the more inoculated there are + those with post covid antibody protection, the less places for the virus to jump to.  

Isn't the fatality rate the ONLY ONE that really matters?  That rate is climbing sky high under Senile Joe Biden.  Fact.  Biden can send a thank you note to Trump for fast tracking the vaccine.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Spot on.  Biden and the libs will blame Trump into all eternity.  So damn predictable.  They have no better solutions, but will use Trump as the perpetual scapegoat.  

Well, Biden said he can fix it, let’s see what he’s got.....But, when failure comes to a politician, usually the first thing they come back with is excuses. Especially if they were talking out of their ass in the first place.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Isn't the fatality rate the ONLY ONE that really matters?  That rate is climbing sky high under Senile Joe Biden.  Fact.  Biden can send a thank you note to Trump for fast tracking the vaccine.

It would be silly to think Biden (or anyone, really) could turn things around in a month.

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It would be silly to think Biden (or anyone, really) could turn things around in a month.

Of course, but no more silly than most accusations/criticisms of President Trump.  I think 20/20 hindsight annoys me the most.

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

The vaccine that Trump fast tracked will end up making many call Biden a hero.  I personally think we'd be a lot worse off had Biden/the left/the libs been in charge of dealing with the CHINESE VIRUS from the beginning.  

The # of deaths (2,951 - 7 day avg) from Covid has not changed since Jan 19.  It's down more than 10% from the Jan 12 high of 3,352 (7 day avg).

On Nov 3 the 7 day avg was 847.

Source NYT Daily Change Rate graph (Google: covid fatality rate graph)

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well guilty is guilty

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The vaccine that Trump fast tracked will end up making many call Biden a hero.  I personally think we'd be a lot worse off had Biden/the left/the libs been in charge of dealing with the CHINESE VIRUS from the beginning.  

Trump never fast tracked any particular vaccine. He just released funds for more studies to be done on vaccines in general. Jeez, dude...smh

• Disagree 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Trump never fast tracked any particular vaccine. He just released funds for more studies to be done on vaccines in general. Jeez, dude...smh

Sigh.  Hopeless.

33 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sigh.  Hopeless.

Sigh, facts are lost on you. You act like Trump created the vaccines, FFS. He didn't even introduce the bill, he just signed it. And why the FUCK wo7uld you negative rep a factual statement?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

LOL.  HipKat = High Comedy.  So, so partisan and anti-Trump.  You're not objective, guy.  Plus you need a lesson or two as to how government works.  No one claimed that Trump invented any vaccine in the green room with beakers and test tubes.  Be a grown up.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  HipKat = High Comedy.  So, so partisan and anti-Trump.  You're not objective, guy.  Plus you need a lesson or two as to how government works.  No one claimed that Trump invented any vaccine in the green room with beakers and test tubes.  Be a grown up.

No you just act like he did. "The vaccine that Trump fast tracked..." He didn't fast track anything.

Operation Warp Speed gets it's funding through BARDA, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority which has been in existence since 2004. Initial funding came from the CARES Act which was part of the 2.2 Trillion dollar Stimulus Relief plan that CONGRESS Voted on. All Trump did was sign it. After that BARDA took over funding Warp Speed.

Jesus Christ dude, try and educate yourself at least a little bit

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

But but but... he's a Republican!

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

40 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

But but but... he's a Republican!

Derrrp SaCk WiNs By PlAyInG aLoNe.... o0

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

No you just act like he did. "The vaccine that Trump fast tracked..." He didn't fast track anything.

Operation Warp Speed gets it's funding through BARDA, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority which has been in existence since 2004. Initial funding came from the CARES Act which was part of the 2.2 Trillion dollar Stimulus Relief plan that CONGRESS Voted on. All Trump did was sign it. After that BARDA took over funding Warp Speed.

Jesus Christ dude, try and educate yourself at least a little bit

By your definition the POTUS does nothing at all.  If so, that would most certainly include Biden the Teleprompter Reader.  That senile old fart is a puppet through and through.

• Like 1