Sign in to follow this  
CNYBillsFan

It's Constitutional? Good - Time To Impeach Barack Obama For Treason!

If Republicans actually have this thing called a brain, I mean.

Dumb ass Barack Obama forgot to turn off his mic.

The US Presidential election of 2012 - former President Barack Obama caught on hot mic talking with Russian leader Medvedev regarding US missile deployment.    

An issue that Obama's 2012 Republican opponent Mitt Romney was taking a hard stance on.  A quid-pro-quo took place between President Obama and the Russian leaders.  Worse, it was Obama who made the offer.

Treason means life in jail for former President Barack Obama.  Now that impeaching former Presidents is constitutional, I mean.

Democrats will twist themselves into a pretzel trying to explain that this wasn't treason but it certainly was.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Why not???

Because that would be considered racist.  BLM would level the entire country if Obozo got impeached.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Obongo can do no wrong in the eyes of the media. Have you heard or seen anything negative about this cretin when he was in office? 

15 minutes ago, Woody said:

Because that would be considered racist.  BLM would level the entire country if Obozo got impeached.  :niterider:

I can't think of ANYTHING that isn't "racist" anymore.  Who actually gives a fuck if they're thrown into the big net of "racism".  I don't.

6 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Obongo can do no wrong in the eyes of the media. Have you heard or seen anything negative about this cretin when he was in office? 

The boot licking of Obongo is unending.

Let's get both Bush's and Clinton again!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 2/10/2021 at 3:17 PM, JoeFerguson said:

The video speaks for itself.  You Republicans are weak.

:deadhorse:

On 2/10/2021 at 3:08 PM, Woody said:

What Obama did in this video is red meat for Trump Republicans and even non-Trump Republicans.  Don't worry about BLM.

:beer:

Obama/Medvedev RUSSIAN COLLUSION Conversation Transcript:

Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

Obama: This is my last (2012 US Presidential) election. After my (2012 US Presidential) election I have more flexibility.

Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Analysis:  Obama is offering a Quid-Pro-Quo!  This is a slam dunk case for conviction of former President Barack Obama for treason.  Stupid dipshit Obama is requesting "space" regarding US Missile defense from new Russian President Vladimir Putin.  Obama's 2012 US Presidential election Republican opponent Mitt Romney held a strong position regarding US missiles and Russia.

This is what happens when Obama doesn't use his teleprompter.  Now that former Presidents can be impeached, Obama needs to get his ass nailed to the wall.  Open and shut treason case!  Not even BLM will defend him.  Nor will the Democrats.  They can't.

:rockon:

If the country stays on it’s current line of thinking eventually Obama will replace Washington as “father of the country”

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

19 hours ago, foster said:

Ahhh.  Whataboutism at its finest. 

It's called treason.  What Obama did is 10X worse than all things Donald Trump allegedly did.

:classic_tongue:

Wasn't just him either.... all of the jackasses in charge like Kerry, Biden (the whole family), and others all have been doing business with Russia namely on projects like the Skolkovo one but they sicced their media apparatus on Trump to cover it up and actually have a significant segment of the population believing that Putin personally appointed him. It was a brilliant strategy by the Dems. Go on the offensive and accuse your opponent of what you've been doing and then force him to defend himself from contrived and fabricated evidence and by the time most of the people wake up to the scam you can then turn around and say that it's all Republican conspiracy theories attempting to get revenge.

I got to hand it to them, they are masters of programming and deception.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 2/13/2021 at 7:36 PM, SackMan518 said:

Wasn't just him either.... all of the jackasses in charge like...

Just stick with Obama.   Keep it simple, please.

What first needs to be determined is if Barack Obama committed treason or he committed high treason.  Either way, they're both pretty bad and Obama needs to go to jail.

The video is a total slam dunk for Republican impeachment managers.  There's no way any Democrat can spin Obama's obvious treason.  Make sure Obama's impeachment trial lasts a looooooooooooong time!

P.S.   VP Kamala Harris believes that Joe Biden is a KKK racist and sexually abuses women.  Democrats have a huge problem here. 

:beer:

• Like 1

On 2/12/2021 at 11:38 PM, Buffalo_CCP said:

Mr. Obama better get in line because DC might need a third attempt to impeach Trump.  Trump must go!

I love this poster.  Best satire on the Range.

Keep it coming. 

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, treason is covered in the US Constitution.

And the penalty for treason is........not good for Obama.  And even worse for the Democrat Party.

:classic_smile: