Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Georgia Prosecutors Open Criminal Investigation of Trump Phone Call

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Do you see how stupid you are?

How stupid this is?

How old are you?  10?

I see how fucking stupid you are every time you jerk yourself off in public

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

I see how fucking stupid you are every time you jerk yourself off in public

Touche'?

No.

Douche'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanBack said:

Touche'?

No.

Douche'.

Excellent post, FanBack.  Wonderful way to cool the situation.  FanBack?  No FacilitatorBack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FanBack said:

Excellent post, FanBack.  Wonderful way to cool the situation.  FanBack?  No FacilitatorBack. 

I must have been inspired?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

nah, you're just self-motivated and quite ingenious that way. 

I'm going to screen shot this for the world!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, FanBack said:

I'm going to screen shot this for the world!!

Lol, you caved like the coward you are.  emasculated.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Lol, you caved like the coward you are.  emasculated.  

Track me down if iou want.  

  • Gay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Track me down if iou want.  

lol that's what you say in public.  we know what you said in private.  

You know how to get in touch with me dipshit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Acquittal.......

Big fucking shock there. :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Acquittal.......

Republicans agreed to admit as evidence a written statement by a Republican congresswoman, Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington that the former president sided with the mob as rioters were attacking the Capitol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Big fucking shock there. :classic_biggrin:

LOL.  None whatsoever.  The big vengeance party fails as we all knew it would.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just goes to show you that the political class will do ANYTHING to stay in power.  

Thank you gerrymandering.  All these Rs are terrified they will get primaryed so that 1/10th of the voters can shit can them if they break (publicly) with xpres crime spree. SAD!

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

Republicans agreed to admit as evidence a written statement by a Republican congresswoman, Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington that the former president sided with the mob as rioters were attacking the Capitol.

Who cares?  Not me.  Whole thing was blown completely out of proportion for partisan political purposes.  Justice is served.  I'm good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

Just goes to show you that the political class will do ANYTHING to stay in power.  

Thank you gerrymandering.  All these Rs are terrified they will get primaryed so that 1/10th of the voters can shit can them. SAD!

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol that's what you say in public.  we know what you said in private.  

You know how to get in touch with me dipshit.  

You can do the work.  I'll give you nothing.   

I'm not going to meet anyone anywhere.   I'll print my last private message proudly for everyone. 

This is stupid. 

  

 

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...