Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Georgia Prosecutors Open Criminal Investigation of Trump Phone Call

11 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Lol go "find" the votes. When criming is a way of life, a SOP, eventually, this is what you get......

ATLANTA — Prosecutors in Fulton County have initiated a criminal investigation into former President Donald J. Trump’s attempts to overturn Georgia’s election results, including a phone call he made to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which Mr. Trump pressured him to “find” enough votes to help him reverse his loss.

Former prosecutors said Mr. Trump’s calls might run afoul of at least three state laws. One is criminal solicitation to commit election fraud, which can be either a felony or a misdemeanor; as a felony, it is punishable by at least a year in prison. There is also a related conspiracy charge, which can be prosecuted either as a misdemeanor or a felony. A third law, a misdemeanor offense, bars “intentional interference” with another person’s “performance of election duties.”

b

Lol go "find" the votes. When criming is a way of life, a SOP, eventually, this is what you get......

ATLANTA — Prosecutors in Fulton County have initiated a criminal investigation into former President Donald J. Trump’s attempts to overturn Georgia’s election results, including a phone call he made to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which Mr. Trump pressured him to “find” enough votes to help him reverse his loss.

Former prosecutors said Mr. Trump’s calls might run afoul of at least three state laws. One is criminal solicitation to commit election fraud, which can be either a felony or a misdemeanor; as a felony, it is punishable by at least a year in prison. There is also a related conspiracy charge, which can be prosecuted either as a misdemeanor or a felony. A third law, a misdemeanor offense, bars “intentional interference” with another person’s “performance of election duties.”

-ious.

Hmm.  Bullshit!!

58 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Nice post FanBack!!  I often copy your framing of arguments in other forums.  Any advice?

Stop going on about Biden.

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Just because I’m a cunt doesn’t mean I’m not a pussy too   

just sayin

• Barf 1

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I'm having problems.

Go see a urologist.  Stop making a public spectacle of your self.

8 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I make a public spectacle of myself because mom won't pay attention to me.  I guess she is a cunt too.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 212frawk said:
45 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I make a public spectacle of myself because mom won't pay attention to me.  I guess she is a cunt too.

You're a wimp. I said it and you can do nothing.   Slappy.  

12 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You're a wimp. I said it and you can do nothing.   Slappy.  

feel free to PM me with how you want to take this to RL. cunt. 

38 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Bring it.  Wimp.  You do nothing

39 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

PM me.

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

I'm still waiting.

I invited you first. But you cannot lead, only follow.  Check your messages cunt. 

Could you two please grow the fuck up and stop with the cunt stuff. Take it to PMS if you can't help yourself

And making public posts referencing how you're going to use PMS to arrange something in RL is a threat and subject to the same rules that other threats are. If you're going to arrange something don't mention it here, just do it with PMS

If you're going to be idiots be idiots, but don't subject the rest of us to your stupid poison

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

19 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I invited you first. But you cannot lead, only follow.  Check your messages cunt. 

Bitch.  I know your type.

5 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Give ne you'r address.

ne??

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

ne??

My mistake.   Or were you referring to ne, the Sumerian philosopher. 

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

ne??

Actually, Hip.  PM me.

Do you have Cakewalk/Sonar?  I'd like to start writing again. 

It's a win/win - if my shit sucks, you can post it  whenever I tick you off.  

• Haha 1