Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

QAnon Thinks Trump Will Become President Again on March 4

@Thebowflexbody
Looks like the biggest liars are on the right, bruh! Interesting that Fox is worse than Newsmax and MSNBC is worse than CNN

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm only a fan because he shreds Trump and the MAGAs better than anyone else, BUT he also was a Republican Senator who knows how things work, he's a major history student and is pretty dead on when it comes to the COnstitution and rules of law. 

Dude, no one lies more than Fox. No one. They didn't get that reputation for no reason. CNN is probably neck and neck with Fox on the ridiculous scale

You're wrong on SO MANY THINGS.  Start with this one:  Morning Joe was never a Senator.  Do you need a civics class maybe?

34 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're wrong on SO MANY THINGS.  Start with this one:  Morning Joe was never a Senator.  Do you need a civics class maybe?

No, you're right, he was in the House, not the Senate. My bad

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm only a fan because he shreds Trump and the MAGAs better than anyone else, BUT he also was a Republican Senator who knows how things work, he's a major history student and is pretty dead on when it comes to the COnstitution and rules of law. 

Dude, no one lies more than Fox. No one. They didn't get that reputation for no reason. CNN is probably neck and neck with Fox on the ridiculous scale

44 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Because out of the 9 Major News Outlets, they lie the 3rd most??

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Wasn't this the same guy who killed an intern?

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Wasn't this the same guy who killed an intern?

No, dipshit

Police said there were no witnesses to her death, and the cause wasn’t immediately apparent. It was later determined to be an accidental death, with a cardiac arrhythmia causing her to fall and hit her head on a desk, leading to her death.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Happens all the time....

Sure does... off the top of my head remember Gary Condit?

NC_chandra_levy_Gary_condit_as_161025_16

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Sure does... off the top of my head remember Gary Condit?

NC_chandra_levy_Gary_condit_as_161025_16

Had forgotten all about that dem asshole...

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 4:51 PM, HipKat said:

No one ever said or should that the Major Networks are objective. They definitely come from one side or the other. The trick is to weed out the ones that just lie, gratuitously form the ones that just hide the other side's viewpoint. 

Every time I watch FOX, they just lie. Blatantly. "The Mueller Report had nothing." "Trump win the election", etc. The same lies that you and Sack and the rest of you on here repeat.

CNN is full of shit, too, although not quite as full of shit as Fox.

MSNBC has had it's issues with the truth as well, but overall, the only show I watch - Morning Joe - is mostly reviews of things that have actually happened with a lot of attacking the Far Right Republicans and of course, they've been mercilessly attacking everything Trump and his closest supporters fuck up

Media from the left lied like hell for 4 years, not even fucking close. From the Mueller nothing burger thing, the war scene in Turkey that was actually a training exercise in Kentucky, the denial of Obama spying on Trump administration, the amount of immigrants at the boarders, hiding antifa instigators at riots, showing very small sample sizes(probably antifa) in crowds as being the whole bunch of racist Trump followers, who built the cages, who's laws were passed in Congress and acting like it was Trumps, Leaving parts of Trumps speech out where he says they aren't sending their best people, headline..."Trump says Mexicans are rapist". So many proven false "he said she said" stories that don't add up(daily). With holding criminal records that could have helped to avoid violence against police officers and business owners. 

It's goes on and on, there isn't any retractions because there is no consequences for lying these days in the media, social media changed the standards on journalistic integrity. They were worse than the bat boy news paper at the grocery store. They are completely shot and sold out their country to make the orange man look bad. Riot after riot after riot from the hysteria news. Guess what ratings continued to go up. Did the right have a riot? yes but you can tell they aren't very good at it because it isn't usually their MO. Either way radicals are found on both sides but the media wants to cry wolf when they incite violence for a living is comical 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

From the Mueller nothing burger

..and from this point on, your post means nothing. It's a fucking joke that you people keep pretending that the Mueller Report didn't find anything. MAGA's love to wear those blinders. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

..and from this point on, your post means nothing. It's a fucking joke that you people keep pretending that the Mueller Report didn't find anything. MAGA's love to wear those blinders. 

That's why you haven't learned anything and can't see what the rest of us do. You can't get past this. You were too invested in this bs, it was just a sham, fueled by Ratings in the media to make you guess if Trump was an agent lol so they could investigate any one around him for crimes that are totally irrelevant to Russia collusion, just as it was intended to do from the beginning. To find any dirt they can and profit off some sensationalism. 

5 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

That's why you haven't learned anything and can't see what the rest of us do. You can't get past this. You were too invested in this bs, it was just a sham, fueled by Ratings in the media to make you guess if Trump was an agent lol so they could investigate any one around him for crimes that are totally irrelevant to Russia collusion, just as it was intended to do from the beginning. To find any dirt they can and profit off some sensationalism. 

How many times does HipCunt have to be owned before he gives up? I've never seen anyone be so adamantly wrong on a message board.

Parler @NYexile

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

How many times does HipCunt have to be owned before he gives up? I've never seen anyone be so adamantly wrong on a message board.

I dOn'T rEaD hIs PoStS bUt I aCt LiKe I kNoW wHaT hE sAiD.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

The Mueller report was a nothingburger and he only "hired" the best people and he never, ever, EVER lied, ever, not one time and he accomplished every single thing he said he would do and my GAWD you people in the Trump Cult are just the text book poster children for willfully stupid

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The biggest cuckold and laughing stock in this group is still flailing wildly while deep throating and regurgitating lies. Get a grip on reality

Seek help. soflabillsfan

33 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip's in a foul mood.  Must be the big acquittal!  LOL

I wouldn't know!

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I wouldn't know!

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I wouldn't know!

Take him off ignore.  The usual suspects are losing their minds. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Take him off ignore.  The usual suspects are losing their minds. 

But I like him better this way!

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

But I like him better this way!

Because then I can shield myself from the facts....

Seek help. soflabillsfan