Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

QAnon Thinks Trump Will Become President Again on March 4

QAnon has started to merge with even more extreme conspiracy theories, including the “sovereign citizen” movement.

Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 19th president of the United States on March 4, 2021.

This is the latest conspiracy that QAnon followers have embraced in the wake of President Joe Biden’s inauguration last week, and extremist experts are worried that it highlights the way QAnon adherents are beginning to merge their beliefs — about the world being run by an elite cabal of cannibalistic satanist pedophiles —with even more extreme ideologies.

The latest claims being made by QAnon supporters echo those of the sovereign citizen movement, a group of people who believe they are not governed by the same laws as everyone else. That belief has led to violent confrontations with law enforcement have viewed them among the top domestic extremist threats facing the country.

“There was some crossover between QAnon and the sovereign citizen movement before, but I've seen sovereign citizen ideas about the United States being a ‘corporation’ become more popular within QAnon and beyond in January,” Travis View, a conspiracy theory researcher, told VICE News.

“It's concerning because it means QAnon is borrowing ideas from more-established extremism movements.”

Sovereign citizens believe that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation and did away with the American government of the founding fathers. The group also believes that President Franklin D. Roosevelt sold U.S. citizens out in 1933 when he ended the gold standard and replaced it by offering citizens as collateral to a group of shadowy foreign investors.

Sovereigns use indecipherable legal filings based on arcane texts to separate themselves from the legal entities the government has supposedly created in their name in order to sell to investors.

When that doesn’t work, followers of the sovereign citizen movement have reacted violently. In May 2010, for example, a father-son team of sovereigns murdered two police officers with an assault rifle when they were pulled over on the interstate while traveling through Arkansas.

Now, QAnon followers have latched on to the theory and adapted it to suit their needs.

Over the weekend, QAnon groups on Gab and Telegram, where most QAnon supporters have found a home since they were kicked off Twitter and Parler was de-platformed, commenters have been sharing documents describing the 1871 act, claiming it proves that Trump will be sworn in on March 4. 

The source for this date is the fact that 1933 was also the year when inaugurations were changed from March 4 to Jan. 20  — to shorten the lame-duck period of outgoing presidents. QAnon followers believe that Trump will become the president of the original republic, and not the corporation that they believe the 1871 act created. 

While there was some crossover between QAnon and the sovereign citizen movement prior to Trump’s election loss, the conspiracy theory has gained a lot of traction in recent days, as QAnon followers struggled to reconcile their beliefs with Biden’s inauguration.

The crossover between the two groups was highlighted last November when Neely Blanchard, a QAnon supporter from Kentucky, was arrested on suspicion of killing Christopher Hallett, a sovereign citizen follower. Hallett was attempting to help Blanchard regain custody of her children at the time.

The claims about the U.S. being a corporation have also begun to gain traction outside the main QAnon groups.

“Can someone tell me why I’m 22 years old and I just learned that the United States is a corporation, not a country,” one TikTok user asked in a video posted over the weekend and viewed 47,000 times.

In the comments, other TikTok users repeat the lie about Trump being inaugurated on March 4.

In the wake of Biden’s inauguration, QAnon followers initially appeared despondent, lashing out that QAnon was a sham. But within days, and at the urging of the movement’s biggest influencers, QAnon followers started to come around, and begin to believe in “the plan” once again.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The media wants to see the world burn. It's good for ratings. And the billionaire elites who bought the media long ago did so to hide their own shady dealings. So hey let's trust those guys to tell us how it is.
I will tell you this though...They have seemed to identify QAnon as one of their biggest threats for quite some time. It sure is ruffling  their feathers 

Oh brother.... If Q was a Left wing group that has radical left wing conspiracy theories that people were spreading, you would be sounding the watching alarms like mad

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Oh brother.... If Q was a Left wing group that has radical left wing conspiracy theories that people were spreading, you would be sounding the watching alarms like mad

There are radicals on both sides. I think the scariest ones are the groups the media covers for though. Because they aren't held accountable 

50 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

There are radicals on both sides. I think the scariest ones are the groups the media covers for though. Because they aren't held accountable 

Precisely.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

QAnon.  LOL

But I bet you think Antifa is a real issue...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

But I bet you think Antifa is a real issue...

I do.  Look, don't associate everyone who voted for Trump with these out there kooks.  I fully realize that every knucklehead that voted for Senile Joe Biden isn't an Antifa supporter.  The MSM and dems are attempting to equate all Trump supporters with QAnon.  It's both dishonest and untrue.  If you'd like, two can play at that game.

On 2/9/2021 at 11:58 PM, HipKat said:

QAnon has started to merge with even more extreme conspiracy theories, including the “sovereign citizen” movement.

Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 19th president of the United States on March 4, 2021.

This is the latest conspiracy that QAnon followers have embraced in the wake of President Joe Biden’s inauguration last week, and extremist experts are worried that it highlights the way QAnon adherents are beginning to merge their beliefs — about the world being run by an elite cabal of cannibalistic satanist pedophiles —with even more extreme ideologies.

The latest claims being made by QAnon supporters echo those of the sovereign citizen movement, a group of people who believe they are not governed by the same laws as everyone else. That belief has led to violent confrontations with law enforcement have viewed them among the top domestic extremist threats facing the country.

“There was some crossover between QAnon and the sovereign citizen movement before, but I've seen sovereign citizen ideas about the United States being a ‘corporation’ become more popular within QAnon and beyond in January,” Travis View, a conspiracy theory researcher, told VICE News.

“It's concerning because it means QAnon is borrowing ideas from more-established extremism movements.”

Sovereign citizens believe that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation and did away with the American government of the founding fathers. The group also believes that President Franklin D. Roosevelt sold U.S. citizens out in 1933 when he ended the gold standard and replaced it by offering citizens as collateral to a group of shadowy foreign investors.

Sovereigns use indecipherable legal filings based on arcane texts to separate themselves from the legal entities the government has supposedly created in their name in order to sell to investors.

When that doesn’t work, followers of the sovereign citizen movement have reacted violently. In May 2010, for example, a father-son team of sovereigns murdered two police officers with an assault rifle when they were pulled over on the interstate while traveling through Arkansas.

Now, QAnon followers have latched on to the theory and adapted it to suit their needs.

Over the weekend, QAnon groups on Gab and Telegram, where most QAnon supporters have found a home since they were kicked off Twitter and Parler was de-platformed, commenters have been sharing documents describing the 1871 act, claiming it proves that Trump will be sworn in on March 4. 

The source for this date is the fact that 1933 was also the year when inaugurations were changed from March 4 to Jan. 20  — to shorten the lame-duck period of outgoing presidents. QAnon followers believe that Trump will become the president of the original republic, and not the corporation that they believe the 1871 act created. 

While there was some crossover between QAnon and the sovereign citizen movement prior to Trump’s election loss, the conspiracy theory has gained a lot of traction in recent days, as QAnon followers struggled to reconcile their beliefs with Biden’s inauguration.

The crossover between the two groups was highlighted last November when Neely Blanchard, a QAnon supporter from Kentucky, was arrested on suspicion of killing Christopher Hallett, a sovereign citizen follower. Hallett was attempting to help Blanchard regain custody of her children at the time.

The claims about the U.S. being a corporation have also begun to gain traction outside the main QAnon groups.

“Can someone tell me why I’m 22 years old and I just learned that the United States is a corporation, not a country,” one TikTok user asked in a video posted over the weekend and viewed 47,000 times.

In the comments, other TikTok users repeat the lie about Trump being inaugurated on March 4.

In the wake of Biden’s inauguration, QAnon followers initially appeared despondent, lashing out that QAnon was a sham. But within days, and at the urging of the movement’s biggest influencers, QAnon followers started to come around, and begin to believe in “the plan” once again.

He's still my President; this is why I am happy and self-actualized.

Living under Dullard rule will impact negatively your mental image on life.

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I do.  Look, don't associate everyone who voted for Trump with these out there kooks.  I fully realize that every knucklehead that voted for Senile Joe Biden isn't an Antifa supporter.  The MSM and dems are attempting to equate all Trump supporters with QAnon.  It's both dishonest and untrue.  If you'd like, two can play at that game.

You don't fully realize that; it is not true. 

You've been coerced into believing (and parroting) the narrative.  There is no standard Venn diagram for Senile Joe Biden Votes, Knuckleheads,, and Antifa Supporters.  The Venn Diagram consists of three circles of the same size perfectly overlaid at the same exact coordinates.  

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That's not true. They only label the most radical Trumpists who spread the most radical conspiracies that come right out of the Q "handbook" as Q supporters.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You don't fully realize that; it is not true. 

You've been coerced into believing (and parroting) the narrative.  There is no standard Venn diagram for Senile Joe Biden Votes, Knuckleheads,, and Antifa Supporters.  The Venn Diagram consists of three circles of the same size perfectly overlaid at the same exact coordinates.  

You know, the few times you drop out of character and make sincere posts are rather brilliant. You should do that more often and less of this nonsense

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know, the few times you drop out of character and make sincere posts are rather brilliant. You should do that more often and less of this nonsense

Start one with music or something.

Everyone who knows me thinks I'm liberal until politics come up.

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's not true. They only label the most radical Trumpists who spread the most radical conspiracies that come right out of the Q "handbook" as Q supporters.

I honestly know absolutely nothing about QAnon.  I disagree regarding the MSM.  They're doing their very best to associate the average conservative/Trump voter with these kooks.  Watch any MSNBC or CNN talk show.  THEY'RE ALL SAYING THE EXCACT SAME THINGS.  If they continue to say these things, then I say every single dem is a devout supporter of Antifa and BLM.  We can play the dishonest game too if need be.  The MSM needs to knock off the bullshit.  

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I honestly know absolutely nothing about QAnon.  I disagree regarding the MSM.  They're doing their very best to associate the average conservative/Trump voter with these kooks.  Watch any MSNBC or CNN talk show.  THEY'RE ALL SAYING THE EXCACT SAME THINGS.  If they continue to say these things, then I say every single dem is a devout supporter of Antifa and BLM.  We can play the dishonest game too if need be.  The MSM needs to knock off the bullshit.  

I thought you don't watch any MSM News

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 2/9/2021 at 10:58 PM, HipKat said:

I would pay to see that.  Can you imagine what your meltdown would be like?  :niterider:

oh my god wow GIF by joecappa

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Look at this video of “helmet boy” crashing into the Capital. Now watch helmet boys YouTube video reviewing a skateboard. 

Now tell me if this helmet boy Dick is Antifa or MAGA.

It is so easy to connect the dots. Antifa did the breaking in and dumb Trump supporters took the bait. 

I have seen about a hundred examples just like my example here. 

How sad is it that the people in power are letting pussy kids destroy our country. All for power. 

"Helmet Boy": Uses Helmet at Capitol Riot But Skateboards Without One, Arrested with Long Criminal Record https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/helmet-boy-uses-helmet-capitol-riot-skateboards-without-one-arrested-long-criminal-record/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons via @gatewaypundit

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I thought you don't watch any MSM News

Never said that.  I watch some of everything.  I like to keep an eye on MSNBC, CNN and others.  The over-the-top biases and lying are astonishing.  These are not objective people by any means.  Anyone saying they are is lying through their teeth.

If you haven't figured it out, QAnon was merely a psyop to lull people who hate the scumbags running the country into inaction by making them believe that all of this stuff was going on behind the scenes to root out the corruption and all the followers had to do was watch from the comfort of their own homes.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Never said that.  I watch some of everything.  I like to keep an eye on MSNBC, CNN and others.  The over-the-top biases and lying are astonishing.  These are not objective people by any means.  Anyone saying they are is lying through their teeth.

No one ever said or should that the Major Networks are objective. They definitely come from one side or the other. The trick is to weed out the ones that just lie, gratuitously form the ones that just hide the other side's viewpoint. 

Every time I watch FOX, they just lie. Blatantly. "The Mueller Report had nothing." "Trump win the election", etc. The same lies that you and Sack and the rest of you on here repeat.

CNN is full of shit, too, although not quite as full of shit as Fox.

MSNBC has had it's issues with the truth as well, but overall, the only show I watch - Morning Joe - is mostly reviews of things that have actually happened with a lot of attacking the Far Right Republicans and of course, they've been mercilessly attacking everything Trump and his closest supporters fuck up

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, FanBack said:

He's still my President; this is why I am happy and self-actualized.

Living under Dullard rule will impact negatively your mental image on life.

In what way do you mean, “He’s still my president”?

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No one ever said or should that the Major Networks are objective. They definitely come from one side or the other. The trick is to weed out the ones that just lie, gratuitously form the ones that just hide the other side's viewpoint. 

Every time I watch FOX, they just lie. Blatantly. "The Mueller Report had nothing." "Trump win the election", etc. The same lies that you and Sack and the rest of you on here repeat.

CNN is full of shit, too, although not quite as full of shit as Fox.

MSNBC has had it's issues with the truth as well, but overall, the only show I watch - Morning Joe - is mostly reviews of things that have actually happened with a lot of attacking the Far Right Republicans and of course, they've been mercilessly attacking everything Trump and his closest supporters fuck up

MSNBC and CNN are FAR MORE fucked up than FOX and I'm no FOX fan at all at this point.  Morning Joe is an asshole.  Can't believe you're a fan of that clown.  Get serious.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

MSNBC and CNN are FAR MORE fucked up than FOX and I'm no FOX fan at all at this point.  Morning Joe is an asshole.  Can't believe you're a fan of that clown.  Get serious.

I'm only a fan because he shreds Trump and the MAGAs better than anyone else, BUT he also was a Republican Senator who knows how things work, he's a major history student and is pretty dead on when it comes to the COnstitution and rules of law. 

Dude, no one lies more than Fox. No one. They didn't get that reputation for no reason. CNN is probably neck and neck with Fox on the ridiculous scale

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Media Bias Fact Check Results - in order of reliability

NPR
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable
Overall, we rate NPR (National Public Radio) Left-Center Biased based on story selection that leans slightly left and Very High for factual reporting due to thorough sourcing and very accurate news reporting.

NBC News
NBC News - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable
Overall, we rate NBC News Left-Center biased based on story selection and word choices that moderately favor the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a reasonable fact check record.

ABC News
ABC News - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible
Overall, we rate ABC News Left-Center biased based on story selection and word choices that moderately favor the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a reasonable fact check record.

CBS News
CBS News - Left Center Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - Credible
Overall, we rate CBS News Left-Center biased based on story selection that moderately favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing. 

CNN
CNN Bias is Left - With a Mixed Credible and Reliable Rating - Orientation: Liberal - Progressive - Democrat
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable
Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favors the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

MSNBC
MSNBC - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims. (5/13/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 03/10/2020)

Newsmax
Newsmax - Right Bias - Questionable Conservative - Republican - Libertarian - Not Credible - Fake News
Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks

Fox
Fox News is Right Biased, conservative and Questionable with moderate credibility and reliability.
Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. Further, Fox News would be rated a Questionable source based on numerous failed fact checks by hosts and pundits, however, straight news reporting is generally reliable, therefore we rate them Mixed for factual reporting.

OAN
One America News - OAN is Right Biased, conservative and Questionable with low credibility and reliability.
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias
Overall, we rate One America News Questionable based on far-right bias, lack of sourcing, promotion of conspiracy theories, and propaganda as well as numerous failed fact checks. OAN is not a credible news source.

Seek help. soflabillsfan