Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Study: U.K. coronavirus variant doubling every 10 days in the U.S.

Just now, jc856 said:

Without looking, and not really knowing for sure, but I think that Charlie Watt?

Watts is the second oldest - great answer.  Bill Wyman is by far the oldest.  I think by 5 years or so.  George Harrison was the youngest Beatle.   

44 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It might seem trivial to you, but people like you that try to make everyone out to be “sheeple” that are too STOOPID to know they are being played by the powers that be, are held to a higher standard. If you can’t spell, then you aren’t qualified to teach.

Ohhh ,and who misspelled now,eh?

Hypocrisy!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Ohhh ,and who misspelled now,eh?

Hypocrisy!!!!!!!

Sorry, I thought you might have known that was on PORPOISE! <————this too..............

31 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Sorry, I thought you might have known that was on PORPOISE! <————this too..............

Doesn't matter. You're still a hypocrite.

Frankly, mine was on purpose as well. I typed it, realized I wasn't sure of the spelling but let it go. I'm not going to Google every fucking thing all day. Do people bug you how to spell a word while speaking it? No. This is just visual gabbing.

Allowances are made.

Have a nice day......

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

jc856:

Which of the Beatles was the youngest?  Who is/was the oldest Rolling Stone?  We need to get the rock trivia thing going again.

Charlie Watts! 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Screenshot_20210212-120232.png

A987B2A5-EE80-49A7-8149-4C5C0E4590C8.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 2/10/2021 at 1:41 AM, thinwhiteduke said:

Screenshot_20210209-224028.png

Have to admit, there is NO debate. Why is it that anybody who disagrees with the mainstream analogy , is shunned or removed? I would think that healthy conversation about a virus where next to nobody is dying would make for stimulating conversation. Not on the mainstream ... Why?

Who are these facebook fact checkers, and what are they checking?

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2021 at 5:03 AM, Bills4life! said:

Thanks for speaking the truth. It's disrespectful especially if you have lost someone close to you because of the virus. Thinwhiteduke you are a piece of shit. If anyone deserves to suffer from COVID it should be a dipshit like yourself who doesn't take it seriously and believes all the conspiracy BS. 

Why is he being disrespectful, because he disagrees with you? Why is it that whenever fragile feelings like yourself are unable to comprehend, you feel that all you need to do is throw out the word conspiracy and the discussion is put to bed. It's probably right up there with the word racist.

That's a CONSPIRACY THEORY! I win! And You're also a RACIST (bonus points)

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2021 at 2:57 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

Screenshot_20210212-120232.png

said no one ever. lol

• Haha 1

cba fan

On 2/13/2021 at 5:13 PM, jamsim67 said:

Have to admit, there is NO debate. Why is it that anybody who disagrees with the mainstream analogy , is shunned or removed? I would think that healthy conversation about a virus where next to nobody is dying would make for stimulating conversation. Not on the mainstream ... Why?

Who are these facebook fact checkers, and what are they checking?

lol.......over 400k died in US alone on 2020

Biden says 100k will die of it soon in 2021 also.

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

People die all the time, what's your point?

400K out of how many millions of people? And I'm not going to get into how they know for certain that those people died of covid.

Have the numbers have been manipulated? Hmmm

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

Don't you know?? It's a government plot and the Chinese and the Big Pharma companies are IN ON IT!!!! What is WRONG with you that you don't KNOW this??????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

50 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Wow. :classic_biggrin:

lol; what a loser. Typical elite leaders "do as i say not as i do" assholes.  Like libs living in expansive suburban McMansions and driving gas guzzling Hummers(like Al Gore) then telling the rest of the of the world we must conserve resources.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/americas/brazil-bolsonaro-mold-lungs-intl/index.html

We all must die from something. So why did ahole take Covid treatment then???? And special tx many can not get? What a pansie ass. 

• Like 1

cba fan

On 2/15/2021 at 4:43 PM, cba fan said:

said no one ever. lol

Lol said mostly every one. You're either a fake account or fool if you disagree with it

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

On 2/21/2021 at 5:03 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol said mostly every one. You're either a fake account or fool if you disagree with it

OMG...lol....you are a special kind of crazy.:classic_blink::classic_laugh:

no one ever said they are worried about healthy people breathing making them sick or making anyone else sick either.

healthy people breathing by definition of "healthy" can never make anyone else sick. Health science is not your thing Duke.

• Like 1

cba fan

22 minutes ago, cba fan said:

OMG...lol....you are a special kind of crazy.:classic_blink::classic_laugh:

no one ever said they are worried about healthy people breathing making them sick or making anyone else sick either.

healthy people breathing by definition of "healthy" can never make anyone else sick. Health science is not your thing Duke.

You miss the point entirely. They are pushing to force everyone to get the shot.

They push the stupid- asymptomatic, have it and not know it , bullshit. 

17 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You miss the point entirely. They are pushing to force everyone to get the shot.

They push the stupid- asymptomatic, have it and not know it , bullshit. 

yes i get that and got that from the start. But they are not even smart enough to convey that message properly in that horizontal bumper sticker they put out on the precautions poster window. LOL.

anyway, why would you believe anything anyone reports on Covid??? The same researchers that say it may not be transmissible from asymptomatic also say it kills 2.5% of pop that gets it,  which you do not believe. They also say precautions help reduce transmissions which you do not believe. 

have it and not know it is a mainstay of this virus and not BS as you think. Many never have symptoms. I have had many friends who had no symptoms and when tested had Covid. Two of them had strokes and on admission they had Covid and common blood thickening complication Covid causes. Never had a clue. Covid caused their blood to thicken and more easily clot. No symptom of that so no way to take blood thinners prior to the events.

and no one knows if asymptomatic is a worry or not. So why not take some easy minimal precautions?? Not complete shut downs!  They are a fail as i have stated before. But just easy precautions.

so tell the bumper sticker makers to get smarter. NO ONE gets sick from healthy people breathing. NO ONE. Stop making stupid bumper stickers.

cba fan

15 hours ago, FanBack said:

I'm writing this man in for 2024.

I am writing this loser "Jair Bolsonaro" off as an asshole elite. He is following Covidiot denialists wrongheaded ideas on Covid. LOL

lol; what a loser. Typical elite leaders "do as i say not as i do" assholes.  Like libs living in expansive suburban McMansions and driving gas guzzling Hummers(like Al Gore) then telling the rest of the of the world we must conserve resources.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/americas/brazil-bolsonaro-mold-lungs-intl/index.html

We all must die from something. So why did ahole take Covid treatment then???? And special tx many can not get? What a pansie ass. 

cba fan

have it and not know it is a mainstay of this virus and not BS as you think. Many never have symptoms 

============[============

Um,. No, there isn't a single legitimate study on that. It's pure fiction. Germ theory is pure fiction as well. Or you'd already be dead