Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Study: U.K. coronavirus variant doubling every 10 days in the U.S.

13 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

take hundreds of thousands of people of all walks of life and different political leanings to band together and fake it all for your conspiracy theory to hold up. 

Utter nonsense. It takes a few people who know and the rest just following orders.

You really have no clue about the real world. You're saying govt is honest and has your best interest in mind? That would make you miles and miles of blissfully ignorant.

You simply choose to not research anything for yourself. You need to be told how to think

like you are telling me now??? lol

• Barf 1

cba fan

40 minutes ago, cba fan said:

you are the smartest I know. Take care. You will be fine. Don't worry about any virus or sickness. It won't effect you. God will protect you.

I've had it.  A big nothing for me.  Now I've had the vaccine.  I think you'd gladly wallow in a decade of this shit.

• Barf 1

39 minutes ago, cba fan said:

you are the smartest I know. Take care. You will be fine. Don't worry about any virus or sickness. It won't effect you. God will protect you.

The fuck are you babbling about?  Dummy.

• Barf 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I've had it.  A big nothing for me.  Now I've had the vaccine.  I think you'd gladly wallow in a decade of this shit.

omg that vaccine has a chip in it to track us. It is fake. Will never work. Why the hell did you of all people get it?? Now you are part of the gov't plan in trying to control us.......good job genius feeding right into their hands...lol

• Barf 1

cba fan

53 minutes ago, cba fan said:

omg that vaccine has a chip in it to track us. It is fake. Will never work. Why the hell did you of all people get it?? Now you are part of the gov't plan in trying to control us.......good job genius feeding right into their hands...lol

I guess you're officially a kook based on the above.  LOL.  Where have I EVER spoken about a government plan for control??  That's right, never.  Run along, ace. :classic_laugh:

On 2/10/2021 at 12:13 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

I don't see how you couldn't question being told you have it but were asymptomatic. Lol. That's pure bullshit , or we'd a ve dead of something else years ago.

It's do deadly you can have it a d not know it.......yeah, sureeeee.

By asymptomatic I guess I mean like a few sneezes and maybe a sore throat for like an hour one day lol.  My wife had it for sure so there's very likely no way I couldn't have also contracted it given our proximity.  My immune system just bitch slapped it is all

23 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

What part of propaganda and embellished numbers do you not get?  They get paid to label anything CV.  

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW THEY LABLE DEATHS when you just look at DEATHS FROM ALL CAUSES.

what caused the 400k spike in deaths in 2020?? and is trending to a higher number than that for this year also. Will slow as vaccine is taken.

cba fan

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I guess you're officially a kook based on the above.  LOL.  Where have I EVER spoken about a government plan for control??  That's right, never.  Run along, ace. :classic_laugh:

I thought you and thinwhiteduke are same person. My mistake. Apologies about saying you think government is trying to control us comment......the whole post was sarcasm fyi.

cba fan

2 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I thought you and thinwhiteduke are same person. My mistake. Apologies about you think government trying is trying to control us comment......the whole post was sarcasm fyi.

10/4.  LOL.  He and I are DEFINITELY different posters.  Make no mistake.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW THEY LABLE DEATHS when you just look at DEATHS FROM ALL CAUSES.

what caused the 400k spike in deaths in 2020?? and is trending to a higher number than that for this year also. Will slow as vaccine is taken.

You said absolutely nothing tangible.

What spike where? 

What Vaccine? There's no Vaccine. There's untested mrna  bullshit.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, cba fan said:

like you are telling me now??? lol

You're basically admitting you can't and don't want to think for yourself

• Barf 1

9 hours ago, cba fan said:

you look for and believe any outlier theory and obscure info you find on internet and then say "look I was right".......... or hey i know one guy he got sick of Covid and he was fine. This is all overblown. Some people like you still believe the earth is flat, that dinosaurs never existed, carbon dating is wrong even with a margin of error, man never landed on the moon, the moon is a fake globe, a group of elites get together and control the world, 911 was faked, one world gov't is coming for the millionth time now, that GM secretly builds black helicopters for the one world gov't., area 51 has aliens working as slave labor, that global warming is a myth, aliens live among us disguised as humans, that Reagan, Clinton, Newt Gingrich, Bush, Obama, Trump, are the antichrist,(one of them anyway)etc etc.......

have fun with your alternate reality. I think tin foil is a myth. It obscures vision, I don't believe in it. I believe in plastic wrap.

no overrun morgues or not???? lol  :classic_huh::classic_blink::classic_wacko: now why would you believe anything anyone would report on that? It is all lies. Can't believe anything anyone reports. It is all fake to control the masses. You are cray cray.

In other words you are entirely incapable  of proving me wrong so you deflect and contradict. 

• Barf 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Since you have done the “research”, please put some of dem linkies in yer posts, so da rest of us mite lern 

You mean you're incapable of your own?

It's been a year. Do you not care if you're lied to and the end of our daily lives is near? If you really want to know the truth,you'll look for yourself.

I don't need a link to know daily mask wearing is unhealthy. I dont need a link to know govt is lying and forcing a heavy hand to impoverish the population.

12 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You mean you're incapable of your own?

It's been a year. Do you not care if you're lied to and the end of our daily lives is near? If you really want to know the truth,you'll look for yourself.

I don't need a link to know daily mask wearing is unhealthy. I dont need a link to know govt is lying and forcing a heavy hand to impoverish the population.

No, I’m quite capable, thanks. But if you are going to say the same thing ad nauseum, why not lend some kind of evidence to back it up?

SJ used to do the same thing. Jump into every thread with his bullshit, then, when pressed to supply some kind of evidence, 

would: 1. Get offended when you questioned his beliefs (even when it was good-natured ball-busting).

2. Provide an endless supply of YouTube videos from conspiracy sites.

3. Use the “Matrix” as his template for what is happening in the world.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

No, I’m quite capable, thanks. But if you are going to say the same thing ad nauseum, why not lend some kind of evidence to back it up?

SJ used to do the same thing. Jump into every thread with his bullshit, then, when pressed to supply some kind of evidence, 

would: 1. Get offended when you questioned his beliefs (even when it was good-natured ball-busting).

2. Provide an endless supply of YouTube videos from conspiracy sites.

3. Use the “Matrix” as his template for what is happening in the world.

No, I’m quite capable, thanks. But if you are going to say the same thing ad nauseum, why not lend some kind of evidence to back it up 

===================

Oh, you mean like media and govt.?

You don't seem to require that from them.

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

No, I’m quite capable, thanks. But if you are going to say the same thing ad nauseum, why not lend some kind of evidence to back it up 

===================

Oh, you mean like media and govt.?

You don't seem to require that from them.

I’m trying to think. Do I know anyone that trusts the govt? Um, no, not really. Everything the govt does and says should be scrutinized. 

still waiting for some (ANY!) linkypoos.........

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m trying to think. Do I know anyone that trusts the govt? Um, no, not really. Everything the govt does and says should be scrutinized. 

still waiting for some (ANY!) linkypoos.........

I'm not here to do research papers all day.

If you want the truth, you'll look. 

If something catches my eye, I might.

I'm here to chat mostly. 

But the fact is the world is full of idiots living in fear and govt has their brains in a vice

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

I'm not here to do research papers all day.

If you want the truth, you'll look. 

If something catches my eye, I might.

I'm here to chat mostly. 

But the fact is the world is full of idiots living in fear and govt has their brains in a vice

Learn to spell. Then you can teach me, sensei.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Learn to spell. Then you can teach me, sensei.

Oh jeezus, dipshit. You know what I meant. I got a letter wrong , oh jeez the pain... Illiterate people have more common sense than scholars. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Oh jeezus, dipshit. You know what I meant. I got a letter wrong , oh jeez the pain... Illiterate people have more common sense than scholars. 

It might seem trivial to you, but people like you that try to make everyone out to be “sheeple” that are too STOOPID to know they are being played by the powers that be, are held to a higher standard. If you can’t spell, then you aren’t qualified to teach.

37 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It might seem trivial to you, but people like you that try to make everyone out to be “sheeple” that are too STOOPID to know they are being played by the powers that be, are held to a higher standard. If you can’t spell, then you aren’t qualified to teach.

jc856:

Which of the Beatles was the youngest?  Who is/was the oldest Rolling Stone?  We need to get the rock trivia thing going again.

• Haha 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

jc856:

Which of the Beatles was the youngest?  Who is/was the oldest Rolling Stone?  We need to get the rock trivia thing going again.

George was the youngest. I seem to recall him having a hard time getting in the clubs they played in Hamburg!🤣

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

jc856:

Without looking, and not really knowing for sure, but I think that Charlie Watt might be.