Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Study: U.K. coronavirus variant doubling every 10 days in the U.S.

35 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Your point is what? You didn't give me anything. Anything promoting fear is fiction. If they have to keep telling you to fear and   they censor counter arguments. It means it's a lie. 

you lost your audience long ago. You think all science is a lie by gov't to control the masses. Have fun.

• Like 1

cba fan

2 minutes ago, cba fan said:

you lost your audience long ago. You think all science is a lie by gov't to control the masses. Have fun.

Lol no where did I say all science is a lie. What govt is doing doesn't have shit to do with science. A you're saying is you believe what govt tells you to believe. There's no science in this. Only fear mongering.

You have the internet and yet all you do is look at what you are told to look at. Millions of doctors disagree with what's being said now.  Did you not grasp what I said about censorship and propaganda?

39 minutes ago, cba fan said:

yeah just millions.:classic_unsure: That is all. Thanks for all your humanitarian concerns.

.03% of the world's population, and that's taking into account inflated numbers.  based on US numbers, > 60% of the deaths are of people aged 75 or higher.  By the way the world death rate increase from 2018-2021 has remained damn near the exact same increase. 

I don't know about you, but my wife and I had covid in December and we follow all procedure.  We both work from home, barely leave it to do anything (in LA county so outdoor dining and non-essential businesses have been shut down on and off for majority of 2020), and we still got COVID.  I was asymptomatic, my wife felt like her body was definitely fighting off some wicked shit, couldn't taste or smell for about 5 days, and then got better.  It's not going away, we need to just carry on at this point and administer working vaccines if possible.  I understand there are a lot of people who are at risk, considering our diet habits of this country especially.  These are the people the gov't should focus on helping out if they deem it unsafe for them to operate in the world. Shutting down the entire planet for 2 years + for something as weak as this, it's not good in the long run.  How will the world move forward if something on this level of virulence closes down the world.  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

.03% of the world's population, and that's taking into account inflated numbers.  based on US numbers, > 60% of the deaths are of people aged 75 or higher.  By the way the world death rate increase from 2018-2021 has remained damn near the exact same increase. 

I don't know about you, but my wife and I had covid in December and we follow all procedure.  We both work from home, barely leave it to do anything (in LA county so outdoor dining and non-essential businesses have been shut down on and off for majority of 2020), and we still got COVID.  I was asymptomatic, my wife felt like her body was definitely fighting off some wicked shit, couldn't taste or smell for about 5 days, and then got better.  It's not going away, we need to just carry on at level of virulence closes down the world.  

I don't see how you couldn't question being told you have it but were asymptomatic. Lol. That's pure bullshit , or we'd a ve dead of something else years ago.

It's do deadly you can have it a d not know it.......yeah, sureeeee.

14 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I don't know about you, but my wife and I had covid in December and we follow all procedure.  We both work from home, barely leave it to do anything (in LA county so outdoor dining and non-essential businesses have been shut down on and off for majority of 2020), and we still got COVID.  I was asymptomatic, my wife felt like her body was definitely fighting off some wicked shit, couldn't taste or smell for about 5 days, and then got better.  It's not going away, we need to just carry on at this point and administer working vaccines if possible.  I understand there are a lot of people who are at risk, considering our diet habits of this country especially.  These are the people the gov't should focus on helping out if they deem it unsafe for them to operate in the world. Shutting down the entire planet for 2 years + for something as weak as this, it's not good in the long run.  How will the world move forward if something on this level of virulence closes down the world.  

EXCELLENT post.  Bravo.  Spot on.

closing down the country was a big mistake. Should have only closed down hot spots. Even China figured that out.

• Like 1

cba fan

16 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

dearth rate has spiked in every area Covid entered.

• Like 1

cba fan

@Cba fan 

You aren't being adult. You're just reacting emotionally with no critical thought.

Are you waiting for govt to give you permission to live? All their actions prove they want you to die.

They are the cause off all this. Not any virus. 

• Barf 1

10 minutes ago, cba fan said:

dearth rate has spiked in every area Covid entered.

What part of propaganda and embellished numbers do you not get?  They get paid to label anything CV.  

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

i took TWD off ignore bc a bunch of you said he was entertaining

is it going to happen soon? im getting tired of reading inane posts

He's not entertaining

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

closing down the country was a big mistake. Should have only closed down hot spots. Even China figured that out.

That only works when you have a buy in from the public in those hot spots and an administration that’s willing to put the resources in to make it happen. 

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

What part of propaganda and embellished numbers do you not get?  They get paid to label anything CV.  

again you do not want to listen to the truth. When you look at "all deaths from all causes" it takes the cause of death bias out. The financial gain of labeling it a Covid bias out. The political bias out etc etc....... 

You do not want to believe anything other than whatever conspiracy theory you think is happening. You are unreasonable and will never believe anything within reason.

deaths increased over 400k in 2002 in US. That is verifiable and accurate. What caused that unusual 15% spike of 400k when it should only be about 15k to 50K increase each year?

cba fan

Just now, cba fan said:

again you do not want to listen to the truth. When you look at "all deaths from all causes" it takes the cause of death bias out. The financial gain of labeling it a Covid bias out. The political bias out etc etc....... 

You do not want to believe anything other than whatever conspiracy theory you think is happening. You are unreasonable and will never believe anything within reason.

deaths increased over 400k in 2002 in US. That is verifiable and accurate. What caused that unusual 15% spike of 400k when it should only be about 15k to 50K increase each year?

They get paid to label anything covid. You don't have truth as long as you live in obedient fear to govt..

All you keep doing us quoting numbers provided for you by govt. You can't prove them true nor the why's and how's of where they come from.

• Barf 1

1 minute ago, foster said:

That only works when you have a buy in from the public in those hot spots and an administration that’s willing to put the resources in to make it happen. 

yes would have required China like enforcement which is a hard sell for covidiots we have in US. Just a few weeks shut down of hot spots and problem is solved at much less cost to economy and incomes. No stimulus needed either most likely saving trillions our descendants will never be able to pay back.

• Barf 1

cba fan

Just now, cba fan said:

yes would have required China like enforcement which is a hard sell for covidiots we have in US. Just a few weeks shut down of hot spots and problem is solved at much less cost to economy and incomes. No stimulus needed either most likely saving trillions our descendants will never be able to pay back.

You're relying on american govt media to tell you what happened in a other country. Another mistake. You have no clue what's happening elsewhere.

The reason it wasn't bad there is because it simply isn't. Just like it's not bad here. People just believe media

• Barf 1

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

They get paid to label anything covid. You don't have truth as long as you live in obedient fear to govt..

All you keep doing us quoting numbers provided for you by govt. You can't prove them true nor the why's and how's of where they come from.

US info comes from every coroner office, every health department, every hospital, funeral homes, newspaper obits, death announcements, funerals,  etc etc.......would take hundreds of thousands of people of all walks of life and different political leanings to band together and fake it all for your conspiracy theory to hold up.

not plausible except in your tin foil hat world.

i am not listening to media. I look at recording sites. Reputable sites that record all data.

cba fan

Nope.  Merely kicking the can down the road.  Lockdowns are destructive and a waste of time.  At some point, you have to protect the most vulnerable and let the virus take it's course.  More lockdowns would be insane. 

US info comes from every coroner office, every health department, every hospital, funeral homes, newspaper obits, death announcements, funerals,  etc etc.......would take hundreds of thousands of people of all walks of life and different political leanings to band together and fake it all for your conspiracy theory to hold up.

i am not listening to media. I look at recording sites. Reputable sites that record all data.

And darn it, you're really smart too, right?  LOL :classic_laugh:

• Barf 1

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

More fiction you can't prove. There's no over run morgues etc. 

Again, nothing is reputable .what you're saying again is you only believe what govt provides for you. 

You're either a fake account or a simple puppet.  You haven't thought for yourself in any capacity.

You're the new version of a nazi. You obey the State without question

• Barf 1

take hundreds of thousands of people of all walks of life and different political leanings to band together and fake it all for your conspiracy theory to hold up

Utter nonsense. It takes a few people who know and the rest just following orders.

You really have no clue about the real world. You're saying govt is honest and has your best interest in mind? That would make you miles and miles of blissfully ignorant.

You simply choose to not research anything for yourself. You need to be told how to think

• Barf 1

13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

And darn it, you're really smart too, right?  LOL :classic_laugh:

you are the smartest I know. Take care. You will be fine. Don't worry about any virus or sickness. It won't effect you. God will protect you.

cba fan

13 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

More fiction you can't prove. There's no over run morgues etc. 

Again, nothing is reputable .what you're saying again is you only believe what govt provides for you. 

You're either a fake account or a simple puppet.  You haven't thought for yourself in any capacity.

You're the new version of a nazi. You obey the State without question

I am a gov't bot. They pay me to do this. I make millions. I pilot a black stealth helicopter with a cloaking device installed(2020 model) to work every day so nobody can see me. What do you fly??

cba fan