Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Study: U.K. coronavirus variant doubling every 10 days in the U.S.

Just now, HipKat said:

Empathy is NOT going on a Forum where people have lost and/or are losing someone to spouting out your iT iSn'T rEeEeEeEeL bullshit

This isn't a personal thread. It's about govt lying for control. Stop thinking with emotion. Like I said , I'm sorry about it. But you need to realize that's not the real issue.

Is it real? in the pandemic govt control sense it isnt. That's what you need to separate

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Empathy is NOT going on a Forum where people have lost and/or are losing someone to spouting out your iT iSn'T rEeEeEeEeL bullshit

Did I bad mouth your friend or you? No.

I'm talking about govt control. I'm not arguing respiratory infection

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Did I bad mouth your friend or you? No.

I'm talking about govt control. I'm not arguing respiratory infection

Have you and your Goonies come up with a plan to overthrow the government yet? Still waiting dumbass 

• Trump 1

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

You're a piece of shit. A guy in our Columbus office is in the hospital, on a Ventilator with a trach tube, fighting for his life... that's not a cold, you fucking prick.

They have a word for people who are incapable of felling empathy

Thanks for speaking the truth. It's disrespectful especially if you have lost someone close to you because of the virus. Thinwhiteduke you are a piece of shit. If anyone deserves to suffer from COVID it should be a dipshit like yourself who doesn't take it seriously and believes all the conspiracy BS. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bills4life! said:

Have you and your Goonies come up with a plan to overthrow the government yet? Still waiting dumbass 

What point are you trying to make? Do you enjoy being a slave? Sit at home like a good dog rover

19 minutes ago, Bills4life! said:

Thanks for speaking the truth. It's disrespectful especially if you have lost someone close to you because of the virus. Thinwhiteduke you are a piece of shit. If anyone deserves to suffer from COVID it should be a dipshit like yourself who doesn't take it seriously and believes all the conspiracy BS. 

It's not about a virus. Are you waiting for govt to save you from it? You're missing the point by arguing with me .I'm not the one doing anything to you.

Conspiracy BS? Um ,govt has destroyed more lives and more people will die from poverty than from this virus. You people are fake accounts or intellectually challenged fools. 

You can't be so dumb as to not be able to research that in fact the CV numbers are entirely fake because hospitals make money for labeling things CV. Elderly dying of flu isn't something new or strange.  

You're doing exactly what govt wants by thinking with your emotions band arguing with me.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bills4life! said:

Mr. Big Talk.  Typical of the easily offended.  Go away.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Meathead said:

somebody moved it to politics. i thought it was you, thinking i made a mistake and put it in the wrong forum. so it musta been victor. or maybe i did put it in the politics forum by accident, but i did check carefully to make sure i put it in the main forum. still, i coulda made a mistake, i just had my chemo infusion today and it makes me very tired, so anything is possible. i apologize if i was bitchy about it

Nope I never touched it. 

And you’re getting chemo now!?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

ive been getting it monthly for over a year now. i have a very rare immune disorder that is very similar to leukemia and treated with many of the same drugs. but its incurable and progressive, meaning it only gets worse as time passes. it makes the mast cells go haywire and spew their chemical signals so wildly that it poisons you from the inside and you become allergic to everything, weakening and eventually destroying internal organs. the best you can hope for is to slow it down. but it is 100% fatal sooner or later, either by the disease itself or by causing organ failure due to the damage your malfunctioning mast cells cause, plus all the medications you have to take to stay alive. its literally one of the most brutal diseases people (including most oncologists and hematologists) never heard of

• Sad 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

11 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol at beliefs. It's straight fact that there's nothing that's worth being shut down and idiots wearing masks. Govt is making a fool of us all. 

Virologist? If you're supporting masks and distancing bullshit after a year, you don't know shit about virology either

Well, your predications on the outcomes of football games are about as accurate as a coin flip, I can only assume you are much more accurate with something much more complex, like a viral outbreak on a population of 7.5 billion. Stands to reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i took TWD off ignore bc a bunch of you said he was entertaining

is it going to happen soon? im getting tired of reading inane posts

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Well, your predications on the outcomes of football games are about as accurate as a coin flip, I can only assume you are much more accurate with something much more complex, like a viral outbreak on a population of 7.5 billion. Stands to reason.

Um I did say Bucs would win SB as soon as conf championship was over. I told you to expect to lose to them if Bills made it. So I'm I was t far off at all. But I then bought some hype about kc.. anyway that's irrelevant to this. This has nothing to do with a sports prediction.

Historians and political analysts  saw this coming years ago. Years ago, Fauci and Gates said to expect this. So its obviously planned. 

What? You expect this to end? It's obvious they just keep pushing and pushing. This isn't prediction or theory. You are right in the middle of govt  treating you like a slave or prisoner. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Meathead said:

What's inane about the Truth? 

59 minutes ago, Meathead said:

I don’t mind someone who challenges my beliefs, but TWD doesn’t provide proof, or even an argument, just his opinion.

21 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

imagine the world bowing down to a virus that barely (in the grand scheme of things) kills anybody 

yeah just millions.:classic_unsure: That is all. Thanks for all your humanitarian concerns.

cba fan

8 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

It's not about a virus. Are you waiting for govt to save you from it? You're missing the point by arguing with me .I'm not the one doing anything to you.

Conspiracy BS? Um ,govt has destroyed more lives and more people will die from poverty than from this virus. You people are fake accounts or intellectually challenged fools. 

You can't be so dumb as to not be able to research that in fact the CV numbers are entirely fake because hospitals make money for labeling things CV. Elderly dying of flu isn't something new or strange.  

You're doing exactly what govt wants by thinking with your emotions band arguing with me.

we already gave you the clear and convincing data on high spike in deaths from all causes.

you dont believe it ok. Go be Baghdad Bob then. No one believes you either.

• Like 1

cba fan

12 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Um I did say Bucs would win SB as soon as conf championship was over. I told you to expect to lose to them if Bills made it. So I'm I was t far off at all. But I then bought some hype about kc.. anyway that's irrelevant to this. This has nothing to do with a sports prediction.

Historians and political analysts  saw this coming years ago. Years ago, Fauci and Gates said to expect this. So its obviously planned. 

What? You expect this to end? It's obvious they just keep pushing and pushing. This isn't prediction or theory. You are right in the middle of govt  treating you like a slave or prisoner. 

I’ve read things from 50 yrs ago or more that said the potential for a worldwide viral breakout is inevitable. Like an asteroid hitting earth. Not IF. WHEN. 

Viruses are part of our life on earth, they will keep attacking us. But if it fits your worldview that it’s planned by (whoever), well, the onus is on you to share with us your info of this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’ve read things from 50 yrs ago or more that said the potential for a worldwide viral breakout is inevitable. Like an asteroid hitting earth. Not IF. WHEN. 

Viruses are part of our life on earth, they will keep attacking us. But if it fits your worldview that it’s planned by (whoever), well, the onus is on you to share with us your info of this.

That's called predictive programming. Viruses have nothing to do with what's going on now. They don't externally pass around. That's all propaganda and fiction.

• Barf 1

13 minutes ago, cba fan said:

we already gave you the clear and convincing data on high spike in deaths from all causes.

Your point is what? You didn't give me anything. Anything promoting fear is fiction. If they have to keep telling you to fear and   they censor counter arguments. It means it's a lie. 

• Barf 1

28 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

That's called predictive programming. Viruses have nothing to do with what's going on now. They don't externally pass around. That's all propaganda and fiction.

So, a viral outbreak on humanity CAN’T happen unless it’s foisted upon us by a nefarious cabal looking to control us? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cba fan said:

5141F807-F8CB-43CE-BD69-A68994B127DE.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, a viral outbreak on humanity CAN’T happen unless it’s foisted upon us by a nefarious cabal looking to control us? 

They only seem to strategically happen every 100 years.  What govt is doing obviously has nothing to do with protecting or helping anyone from anything

• Barf 1