Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Study: U.K. coronavirus variant doubling every 10 days in the U.S.

7 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

lmao ... might be true, but I don't believe it. I'm looking at the guys facial expressions, hands and the fixing of his hair. Just my opinion, but to me he's just not believable. It took him two years to find out?

And whether or not it's true, doesn't take away from any of the things Larken has said. Order followers for one.

Plus, I want to see this guys wife. I just want to

Oh, and I'm not shocked or horrified, :beer:

Thought I saw a pic with him and his wife, I’ll look again. She seemed ok looks wise

18 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Jesus Christ dude, it's not rocket science

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Jesus Christ dude, it's not rocket science

That was previously , dipshit. Before I asked you. That's his wife

ybINEMMK.jpeg

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Larken Rose 

###########

People who have lived in terror for the last year, acting like the Black Plague has returned...

...if they didn't get sick: "Good thing I took all these precautions, avoided any human contact, and wore this hazmat suit all year!"

...if they did get sick: "It's the fault of the people who were out there living their lives!"

...when they see someone who didn't live in terror and who didn't get sick: "You're selfish and mean! It was only blind luck that you didn't die horribly!"
------------------------
There will naturally be a huge psychological hurdle to people admitting, "Well gee, none of what I did actually did any good at all." But in the long run, a lot of people will eventually reach that indisputable conclusion.

13 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

People who have lived in terror for the last year, acting like the Black Plague has returned.

HY. PER. BO. LEEEEEEEEEE.Really haven’t seen sheer terror around me. You have terror-stricken people around you? 

sounds more like a >1% thing

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

HY. PER. BO. LEEEEEEEEEE.Really haven’t seen sheer terror around me. You have terror-stricken people around you? 

sounds more like a >1% thing

Obviously people who walk around alone and drive in masks. Getting the shot is proof of living in terror.

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Obviously people who walk around alone and drive in masks. Getting the shot is proof of living in terror.

Getting the shot IS NOT PROOF of living in terror. This type of statement is why I don’t respect your opinion. It’s nonsense, TWD.

15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Getting the shot IS NOT PROOF of living in terror. This type of statement is why I don’t respect your opinion. It’s nonsense, TWD.

Yes it is. You are doing something based on peer pressure and fear. Not actual proof it's necessary or even works.

Coercion and propaganda

13 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Yes it is. You are doing something based on peer pressure and fear. Not actual proof it's necessary or even works.

Coercion and propaganda

Well, you got me, I must be wrong. I’m gonna look up terror in the funk & wagnalls, and then see if that’s what I see when I’m out and about.