Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Attorney for QAnon Shaman to say Protesters Were Responding to Trump

Recommended Posts

 

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL.  Trump:  The Boogeyman!!!!!!!!!  That clown (horns) is now doing/saying anything to save his own dumb ass.  Fuck him. :classic_biggrin::classic_laugh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that does it. I'm convinced. And to think I just thought he was a screwball with a Viking hat.

I kind of like this actually. Now I know I can do anything, up to and including invading the US Capitol. And then when I get caught, I can deny responsibility for my actions and just say it was Trump's fault.

#winning

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bumbles247 said:

Well that does it. I'm convinced. And to think I just thought he was a screwball with a Viking hat.

I kind of like this actually. Now I know I can do anything, up to and including invading the US Capitol. And then when I get caught, I can deny responsibility for my actions and just say it was Trump's fault.

#winning

Trump: the ultimate scapegoat.  LOL.  Impeachment and "insurrection" are both a fucking JOKE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Trump: the ultimate scapegoat.  LOL.  Impeachment and "insurrection" are both a fucking JOKE.

Trump fucked this country up and he's not just gonna walk away free and clear. Fact!

  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Something tells me President Trump isn't losing any sleep.

He's too dumb to lose sleep. BTW, GA is starting to investigate his call to the Attorney General there. Those cases aren't going away


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN is so trash lol this shit is like a soap opera news station

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trump fucked this country up and he's not just gonna walk away free and clear. Fact!

Yes he will.  Otherwise no President will ever just walk away free and clear ever again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Yes they are.......

When are you Trump Republicans going to pull your heads out of your asses and dump this whole mess at the feet of Bill & Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party?  I swear, you are all total morons!

The January event at the Capitol was a culmination of Democrat Party BS that started in November 2016 right after Donald Trump won the Presidential election - not November 2020 where he "lost".  

2016 - the election where Donald Trump was recruited by the Clintons and Democrat Party as a Republican "plant" to help Hillary Clinton win.  But it didn't work. 

If you Trump Republicans ever grew a brain and disclosed to the public about the Democrat shenanigans in the 2016 US Presidential election, then all this BS becomes the fault of the Democrats.  All of it.  100%!

There's not a Trump voter with a brain in their head.  Not one!

:deadhorse:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

CNN is so trash lol this shit is like a soap opera news station

Yes he will.  Otherwise no President will ever just walk away free and clear ever again

Unless they managed to not violate the constitution while they were office in multiple ways...


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2021 at 3:51 PM, CNYBillsFan said:

When are you Trump Republicans going to pull your heads out of your asses and dump this whole mess at the feet of Bill & Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party?  I swear, you are all total morons!

The January event at the Capitol was a culmination of Democrat Party BS that started in November 2016 right after Donald Trump won the Presidential election - not November 2020 where he "lost".  

2016 - the election where Donald Trump was recruited by the Clintons and Democrat Party as a Republican "plant" to help Hillary Clinton win.  But it didn't work. 

If you Trump Republicans ever grew a brain and disclosed to the public about the Democrat shenanigans in the 2016 US Presidential election, then all this BS becomes the fault of the Democrats.  All of it.  100%!

There's not a Trump voter with a brain in their head.  Not one!

:deadhorse:

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!! We have another BESTEST SMARTEST EVER in da house!

p.s., if you have any verifiable, irrefutable evidence you could bring to the prosecutors, I would appreciate it. I’d loooooooove to see Hillary do time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2021 at 10:27 AM, HipKat said:

Yes, this guy was a Trump supporter.  The guy who requested organic food in prison.  That doesn't sound like a liberal plant at all.

Who's the psycho on the right?  He looks like someone who just found out that his brother murdered 10,000s of septuagenarians and octogenarians.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Yes, this guy was a Trump supporter.  The guy who requested organic food in prison.  That doesn't sound like a liberal plant at all.

Who's the psycho on the right?  He looks like someone who just found out that his brother murdered 10,000s of septuagenarians and octogenarians.  

Best.

Post. 

Ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...