Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Tom Brady Attacked by Outrage Mob for Showing Up to Super Bowl Maskless

This can't even go into the sports section because it's too far on the wokeist, leftist, cancel culture spectrum to even be considered related to sports. Hey, good on him - if he can win a Super Bowl with a totally new team at age 43 he can show these people you don't need the face diapers anymore.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady may have cemented his legacy as the greatest football player of all-time after he led his team to a Super Bowl win, the seventh in 10 tries during Brady’s unmatched career.

But Brady’s success on the field wasn’t the only thing the famed quarterback did to garner social media attention, thanks to some social media users who were outraged the Super Bowl MVP showed up to the stadium not wearing a mask.

“Considering everything happening in that stadium I doubt this actually matters but a dude as famous as Tom Brady should just do the right thing and wear a mask,” said Seattle based reporter David Kroman on Twitter. “I think I have to turn off this game. It’s making me angry.”

Kronman was hardly the only observer upset over the video footage of Brady’s maskless arrival, with many users piling on to slam the quarterback for his blatant disregard for their heightened sensitivities.

One particularly upset Democrat even accused Bray of displaying “toxic masculinity.”

Perhaps most surprisingly, outrage over Brady’s habit of going maskless is not limited to social media. In an interview with NFL Network, Brady’s father Tom Sr. said he frequently implores his son to mask up.

“It’s serious. I mean, if we’re not wearing masks, we’re really missing the point,” he said in the interview. “You know what? He’s 43 years of age. We keep harping on it. Frankly, he thinks his body, with … he probably takes 45 pills a day. So far, God willing, he’s still healthy. But the answer is yes, we do [tell him to wear a mask].”

None of this had any impact on Brady, who turned in a vintage MVP performance en route to a 31-9 victory over the defending champion Kansas City Chiefs.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Tom Brady should just simply tell these brainless idiots to go fuck their mothers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Tom Brady should just simply tell these brainless idiots to go fuck their mothers.

Peasants and their masks.  Tom can't be bothered with that.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Tom Brady should fuck their mothers and post the video on the internet.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Peasants and their masks.  Tom can't be bothered with that.  :niterider:

I don't think you have to wear masks in Florida if you don't want to.

Maybe I am wrong here.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

This can't even go into the sports section because it's too far on the wokeist, leftist, cancel culture spectrum to even be considered related to sports. Hey, good on him - if he can win a Super Bowl with a totally new team at age 43 he can show these people you don't need the face diapers anymore.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady may have cemented his legacy as the greatest football player of all-time after he led his team to a Super Bowl win, the seventh in 10 tries during Brady’s unmatched career.

But Brady’s success on the field wasn’t the only thing the famed quarterback did to garner social media attention, thanks to some social media users who were outraged the Super Bowl MVP showed up to the stadium not wearing a mask.

“Considering everything happening in that stadium I doubt this actually matters but a dude as famous as Tom Brady should just do the right thing and wear a mask,” said Seattle based reporter David Kroman on Twitter. “I think I have to turn off this game. It’s making me angry.”

Kronman was hardly the only observer upset over the video footage of Brady’s maskless arrival, with many users piling on to slam the quarterback for his blatant disregard for their heightened sensitivities.

One particularly upset Democrat even accused Bray of displaying “toxic masculinity.”

Perhaps most surprisingly, outrage over Brady’s habit of going maskless is not limited to social media. In an interview with NFL Network, Brady’s father Tom Sr. said he frequently implores his son to mask up.

“It’s serious. I mean, if we’re not wearing masks, we’re really missing the point,” he said in the interview. “You know what? He’s 43 years of age. We keep harping on it. Frankly, he thinks his body, with … he probably takes 45 pills a day. So far, God willing, he’s still healthy. But the answer is yes, we do [tell him to wear a mask].”

None of this had any impact on Brady, who turned in a vintage MVP performance en route to a 31-9 victory over the defending champion Kansas City Chiefs.

Tom Brady left the AFC East to escape Josh Allen.  With his defense winning the Super Bowl for his decrepit ass, he realizes he may have to host Josh Allen in week 1.

This is obviously a suicide attempt.  Tom Brady does not need criticism; he needs the help of mental health professionals.  

• Haha 1

genders.jpeg

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.