Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Glad I’m Not the Only One Who Feels This Way

And now Mahomes is taking sacks and heaving the ball up for anyone. Nice. Yet when Allen does it he’s called dumb. Cool.

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Yup, he was bad, they won't discredit him, they'll talk about Tampas defense and the injuries to the O-Line as the reason

2 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

Yup, he was bad, they won't discredit him, they'll talk about Tampas defense and the injuries to the O-Line as the reason

That OL was a turnstile all night. Never seen Mahomes take hits like that before.

Hopefully there's something in the tape other teams can use.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

They are also saying that Mahomes was the only Chief trying.

Laughable 

Wow, where have we heard that before?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Media will say Mahomes played like crap because of his turf toe, concussion and no home field advantage. 

Turned on ESPN radio soon as the game ended...and yup, they were already saying it. Not sure who it was but some guy was saying cHiEfS pLaYiNg oN tHe rOaD dIdnT heLp tHeM.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

7 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Turned on ESPN radio soon as the game ended...and yup, they were already saying it. Not sure who it was but some guy was saying cHiEfS pLaYiNg oN tHe rOaD dIdnT heLp tHeM.

What a bunch of horseshit.

The Chiefs were unbeaten on the road this year and now morons wanna complain that Tampa Bay had home field advantage when the Chiefs played that very same team on that very same field and beat them earlier in the year.

• Thanks 2

Allen will never shake the "Hero Ball" mystique even though people forget when the crazy shit he does actually works. Just like every bas pass he throws brings an accuracy problem. Other QB throw bad passes and you get "He will want that one back" or "Missed that one".

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

10 hours ago, theAteam said:

That OL was a turnstile all night. Never seen Mahomes take hits like that before.

Hopefully there's something in the tape other teams can use.

Having the 2 probowlers out didnt help at all either...

3 hours ago, Victor7 said:

I think most of u thought of that. The double standards are there for all to see. Mahomes will be praised as a hero for toughing it out and trying hard to make plays. Yet when Allen does it he sucks, is in over his head and just can't do it. 

Fuck it all. Josh Allen is the man. 

Josh can’t do that stuff because he is white, only black quarterbacks can be athletic.  Much the same way black quarterbacks are not pure pocket passers Or Buffalo is always cold and snowy.  Stereotypes are hard to break.  

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I'm guessing we see another Chiefs vs Pats in next years game. Chiefs win a close one, and Brady rides off into the sun set.

I'm sick and tired of sports entertainment. I want my real sports back.

7 hours ago, jpp said:

All in all Mahomes played like hot steaming Shitz.....It was kinda fun watching his ass get clobbered by Suh & company all night....

And you ask yourself, why couldn't Frazier develop a game plan on defense to pressure Mahomes like that? I'm not saying they win, but at least they go out fighting.

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

And you ask yourself, why couldn't Frazier develop a game plan on defense to pressure Mahomes like that? I'm not saying they win, but at least they go out fighting.

Thought the same damn thing while watching Mahomes run for his life all night long and getting plowed left right and centre....I just dont get it......look at how they destroyed Lamar the week before and than they do what they did against KC.....complete night and day??

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jpp said:

Thought the same damn thing while watching Mahomes run for his life all night long and getting plowed left right and centre....I just dont get it......look at how they destroyed Lamar the week before and than they do what they did against KC.....complete night and day??

WE watched 4 quarters of soft prevent defense