Sign in to follow this  
CNYBillsFan

VP Kamala Harris Re: Joe Biden's Adoration For Democrat Segregationist Senators "The Ku Klux Klan celebrated the election of one of them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hErvvSDcKx8

Kamala Harris:  "Praising and coddling individuals who made it their life work and built their reputation off of segregation of the races in the United States, that's a problem.  To coddle the reputations of segregationists of people who if they had their way I would literally not be standing here as a member of the United States Senate is, I think it's just misinformed and it's wrong." 

News Reporter:  "Should he (Biden) apologize for that?"

Kamala Harris:  "He's gonna have to make that decision.  But, lets' be very clear.  The Ku Klux Klan celebrated the election of one of them."

:classic_cool:

• Like 1

What This Means:

President Joe Biden's Vice-President, Kamala Harris, has made a formal link between President Joe Biden to the black racist organization the Ku Klux Klan.

Dixiecrat racist Joe Biden.

:rockon:

Just Checking In:

Have you Republicans pulled your heads out of your asses yet regarding Joe Biden's racist past and his VP Kamala Harris believing Biden has links to the KKK?  

It would be politically devastating to Democrats if you did that, I hope you realize that.  :rockon:

How can a black woman attorney like Kamala Harris possibly serve under a man who she believes has ties to the KKK?  She can't.  She should resign!  

How can any Democrat defend  Joe Biden's racist past?  Democrats get nearly half their votes from black voters..

Are you Republicans ever going to exploit this HUGE political opportunity or are you all completely hopeless political morons?

:deadhorse:

lol.. what a douchebag this guy is - the only one to reply to his ignorant posts is him...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

lol.. what a douchebag this guy is - the only one to reply to his ignorant posts is him...

So... does he think republicans voted for him or does he think we are black people who voted for him? I would love to see the video of the Klan waiving their Biden banners in celebration. 

She's not black... she's Indian.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

So... does he think republicans voted for him or does he think we are black people who voted for him? I would love to see the video of the Klan waiving their Biden banners in celebration. 

I have him on ignore and choose to not see his posts. I just saw he was replying to himself

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

She's not black... she's Indian.

I thought she was Jamaican? :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1