Sign in to follow this  
CNYBillsFan

VP Kamala Harris Re: Joe Biden's Sex Abuse Accusers: "I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/11/flashback-kamala-harris-said-she-believed-bidens-rape-accusers/

FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Said She Believed Biden’s Sexual Harassment Accusers

AUGUST 11, 2020 By Elle Reynolds

Kamala Harris, whom expected Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden announced Tuesday as his running mate, said last year that she believes the women who accused Biden of sexual assault.

“I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris said in 2019.  Harris made the comment after several women, including Amy Lappos, Caitlyn Caruso, D. J. Hill, and former Democratic state lawmaker Lucy Flores, all accused Biden of unwanted touching. Flores wrote a story in “The Cut” about how Biden put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair from behind, and “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

Lappos alleged that Biden “put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me…I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

:classic_cool:

What This Means:  

Jail time for Joe Biden.  Sexual assault law is clear.  The legal penalty for sexual assault is also clear.  What Joe Biden did is considered sexual assault under the law.

10 years in Nevada jail for sexually assaulting Lucy Flores.  This is just one case, too.

Joe Biden is headed to jail.  It's up to Republicans to force this issue.

Then there's the political angle of VP Kamala Harris believing President Joe Biden's accusers.  Talk about politically target rich!  Democrats are in BIG trouble.

:beer:

Dude, get real.

Joe Biden isn't EVER seeing the inside of a prison cell, just like Trump never will either.

Are you as insane as Meat with the fantasy of jailing sitting or former President's?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CNYBillsFan said:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/11/flashback-kamala-harris-said-she-believed-bidens-rape-accusers/

FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Said She Believed Biden’s Sexual Harassment Accusers

AUGUST 11, 2020 By Elle Reynolds

Kamala Harris, whom expected Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden announced Tuesday as his running mate, said last year that she believes the women who accused Biden of sexual assault.

“I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris said in 2019.  Harris made the comment after several women, including Amy Lappos, Caitlyn Caruso, D. J. Hill, and former Democratic state lawmaker Lucy Flores, all accused Biden of unwanted touching. Flores wrote a story in “The Cut” about how Biden put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair from behind, and “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”

Lappos alleged that Biden “put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me…I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

:classic_cool:

This was the reality of August 11, 2020. 

All is forgotten now. Kamala doesn’t give one single solitary fuck about Lucy Flores, and never did. 

get a grip guy, this isn’t news. 

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Joe Biden isn't EVER seeing the inside of a prison cell, just like Trump never will either.

VP Kamala Harris believes Joe Biden's sex assault accusers. There's nothing nebulous about sexual assault law.

VP Kamala Harris is a lawyer so she knows the sexual assault law and the penalty for sexual assault.  How can she possibly serve under Joe Biden?  She can't.  Will she resign?  

:classic_biggrin:

20 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Kamala doesn’t give one single solitary fuck about Lucy Flores, and never did.

Politically cunning Republicans do, though.

Democrats are the party of "Me, Too".  Aren't they?  

:classic_tongue:  

28 minutes ago, CNYBillsFan said:

Politically cunning Republicans do, though.

Democrats are the party of "Me, Too".  Aren't they?  

:classic_tongue:  

Nothing you stated here leads me to believe Biden is going to jail. Sorry.

democrats are “me too” when it suits them, just like republicans. 

who are these polically cunning republicans that have Biden shaking in his boots?

p.s., I’d like some of these POS’s that “serve us” to serve some time. Might keep the rest of them a little more honest.

• Thanks 1

A woman who is willing to get on her knees and take it in the ass for political gain will also completely abandon her morals and convictions to do the same.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just Checking In:

Have you Republicans pulled your heads out of your asses yet regarding Joe Biden's sexual abuse accusers and his VP Kamala Harris believing them?  

It would be politically devastating to Democrats if you did that, I hope you realize that.  :rockon:

How can a woman attorney like Kamala Harris possibly serve under a man who she believes sexually abused women?  She can't.  She should resign!  What Kamala Harris believes is that Joe Biden is guilty and should go to jail.  She knows the law - Kamala Harris is an attorney.

How can any Democrat defend what Joe Biden did to women?  Women make up nearly half of all Democrat Party voters.

Are you Republicans ever going to exploit this HUGE political opportunity or are you all completely hopeless political morons?

:deadhorse:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CNYBillsFan said:

Just Checking In:

Have you Republicans pulled your heads out of your asses yet regarding Joe Biden's sexual abuse accusers and his VP Kamala Harris believing them?  

It would be politically devastating to Democrats if you did that, I hope you realize that.  :rockon:

How can a woman attorney like Kamala Harris possibly serve under a man who she believes sexually abused women?  She can't.  She should resign!  What Kamala Harris believes is that Joe Biden is guilty and should go to jail.  She knows the law - Kamala Harris is an attorney.

How can any Democrat defend what Joe Biden did to women?  Women make up nearly half of all Democrat Party voters.

Are you Republicans ever going to exploit this HUGE political opportunity or are you all completely hopeless political morons?

:deadhorse:

#MeToo

Except when it's a Democrat.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

VwvvGyN.png

Parler @NYexile