Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Lou Dobbs Canceled!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

He signed a ton of executive orders, memorandums and proclamations in his first week. Why are you gloating about this?

Who the fuck is gloating.  I'm just pointing out that you are spreading disinformation.  Cause you believe shit. christ, fucking MAGATs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would the reaction be if Rachel Maddow was cancelled over her fake Russian collusion saga and the tax returns that proved Trump actually paid them? She should be on the chopping block as well and facing a lawsuit. Remember, Dan Rather got canned after he fell for those Bush National Guard service records. I think these Rangetards would be screaming about it. At least Dobbs has evidence that was ignored by the courts for obvious reasons.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

As usual you have no idea what you're talking about.

Blah, Blah, Blah ... if you don't agree with me, then you're a MAGAT.

Are you defending the Constitution right now? Ya know, while Biden, who can't string together one complete sentence, signs a multitude number of executive orders in his first week In case you didn't know, that's a lot)? What's the number at, 60? Pretty sure he's signed  more executive than the last three Presidents combined.

What do you think Mr. conservative, cool right?

First, he speaks WAY more coherently than fucking Trump and every one of the orders was Constitutional and most of them are just administrative, setting duties for the admins in his cabinet to do the admin shit they were selected for.

And you're sop FUCKING stupid - Trump signed 220 EO in 4 years. Obama, 260 in 8 years. Douchebag, now go fuck yourself


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

lol

And anybody who disagrees with you or Hip, is a magat.

If you do the things that MAGATs do, say the things MAGATs say and defend the indefensible fatfuk.....

if the shoe fits.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

lol

And anybody who disagrees with you or Hip, is a magat.

No MAGATs are MAGATs who hide behind lies and cower from the truth. People like YOU who backtrack once you get the facts shoved in your face.

 

CaN't We AlL jUsT gEt aLoNg, derrrrrrrppp


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

What would the reaction be if Rachel Maddow was cancelled over her fake Russian collusion saga and the tax returns that proved Trump actually paid them? 

Derrrr facts? What facts?? I'll just put the people who post facts on ignore so I can't see them, then I can keep spreading lies like they're true cause I'm a fucking sack of shit moron, derrrr


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

What would the reaction be if Rachel Maddow was cancelled over her fake Russian collusion saga and the tax returns that proved Trump actually paid them? She should be on the chopping block as well and facing a lawsuit. Remember, Dan Rather got canned after he fell for those Bush National Guard service records. I think these Rangetards would be screaming about it. At least Dobbs has evidence that was ignored by the courts for obvious reasons.

lol, its a cult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HipKat said:

First, he speaks WAY more coherently than fucking Trump and every one of the orders was Constitutional and most of them are just administrative, setting duties for the admins in his cabinet to do the admin shit they were selected for.

And you're sop FUCKING stupid - Trump signed 220 EO in 4 years. Obama, 260 in 8 years. Douchebag, now go fuck yourself

Dude, you're a one trick pony, and that's all you'll ever be.

And if anybody needs to fuck himself, it's you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No MAGATs are MAGATs who hide behind lies and cower from the truth. People like YOU who backtrack once you get the facts shoved in your face.

CaN't We AlL jUsT gEt aLoNg, derrrrrrrppp

Why don't you tell everybody what's more important to you, getting Trump removed or defending the Constitution.

Go ahead retard, America's watching ... at least for the time being.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Dude, you're a one trick pony, and that's all you'll ever be.

And if anybody needs to fuck himself, it's you.

Yeah, I am a one-trick pony. It's called the truth. You act like that's a bad thing.... dolt!

That's my line in the sand throughout all of this. Unlike you and the other sheep on here, grazing on Trump's ass, pretending lies are real. 

Baaaaaa. Baaaa

  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” Frank Zappa

Psst, you awake? It's becoming to expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Why don't you tell everybody what's more important to you, getting Trump removed or defending the Constitution.

Go ahead retard, America's watching ... at least for the time being.

Constructive Suggestion:  Focus on not just winning issues for Republicans but devastatingly winning issues for Republicans. Big picture issues.  And those issues are:

1.  Investigate/prosecute the Clintons and Democrat Party for 2016 US Presidential election theft attempt via recruiting (bribe/extortion) Donald Trump to run as a Republican "plant" to help Democrat Hillary Clinton win the election.

2.   Pound the living s**t out of Dixiecrat Joe Biden based on his VP Kamala Harris' public statements linking Joe Biden to the Ku Klux Klan.

3.   Pound the living s**t out of Joe Biden based on his VP Kamala Harris' public statements supporting Joe Biden's sex abuse accusers.

Stay with these three big picture issues.  Talk about nothing other than these three big picture issues.  Democrats will be blown away because they have NO response.  Democrats will lose and lose big.

:beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, I am a one-trick pony. It's called the truth. You act like that's a bad thing.... dolt!

That's my line in the sand throughout all of this. Unlike you and the other sheep on here, grazing on Trump's ass, pretending lies are real. 

Baaaaaa. Baaaa

Truth? No.

Truth is, nobody knows the truth. If they allowed the truth to get out, there would be a revolution tomorrow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Truth? No.

Truth is, nobody knows the truth. If they allowed the truth to get out, there would be a revolution tomorrow.

There is verifiable truth in the three big picture issues I posted above.  Winning issues.  Democrats have no response.  They will lose and they will lose big.  That's why they all put me on ignore.

:classic_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CNYBillsFan said:

There is verifiable truth in the three big picture issues I posted above.  Winning issues.  Democrats have no response.  They will lose and they will lose big.  That's why they all put me on ignore.

:classic_smile:

It's not about winning, and it never has been. At least to them. It's about keeping us distracted.

They don't care if we care about winning and losing. In fact, they prefer it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

It's not about winning, and it never has been. At least to them. It's about keeping us distracted.

They don't care if we care about winning and losing. In fact, they prefer it.

Was it keeping you distracted when you were pushing Trump's BULLSHIT on here with your little MAGAT buddies?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2021 at 3:13 PM, HipKat said:

Was it keeping you distracted when you were pushing Trump's BULLSHIT on here with your little MAGAT buddies?

Dude, you need to seriously go fuck yourself.

Why is it that when you said you were going to go live in the woods, not one person on this site tried to stop you? I think you know the answer to that.

I hope you're working on your victory garden. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2021 at 2:26 PM, jamsim67 said:

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” Frank Zappa

Psst, you awake? It's becoming to expensive.

Frank was always a big Donald Trump fan; particularly his modal jazz guitar playing.  They disagreed on whether the 24-pole piece Carvin humbuckers were superior to the traditional humbucker.  If I remember right, Trump was a big fan of the Bill Lawrence L-500L.  He disliked the L-500L++ which became the L-500XL.  I disagree with the Aquarian on this.

Trump set him up with a nice apartment in NY; it's too bad that Donald=s presidency came so far after Frank's passing.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Dude, you need to seriously go fuck yourself.

Why is it that when you said you were going to go live in the woods, not one person on this site tried to stop you? I think you know the answer to that.

I hope you're working on your victory garden. 

lol, like anyone would try to stop anyone else from doing anything??? 

Wanna try again??


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HipKat said:

lol, like anyone would try to stop anyone else from doing anything??? 

Wanna try again??

As usual, because you're a dope, straight over your head.

You've got nothing except stupid insults, and your guy Biden. So good luck with that.

And we're done. Because bringing myself down to your level, is not all that healthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

As usual, because you're a dope, straight over your head.

You've got nothing except stupid insults, and your guy Biden. So good luck with that.

And we're done. Because bringing myself down to your level, is not all that healthy.

Yet you keep doing it and one more thing, my guy wasn't Joe Biden, it was Not Trump.

Get that through your fucking head


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...