Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Lou Dobbs Canceled!

One of the most egregious fatfuk ball-washing dipshits got canned for being a retarded sycophant that amplified fatfuks election lies...... lawsuits have a way of cleansing the corporate soul...

Fox News has dropped ‘Lou Dobbs Tonight,’ promoter of Trump’s false election fraud claims

Fox Business has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight” one day after the host was named in a multibillion dollar defamation lawsuit against the network and its parent company.

• Like 1

Just by the headline I can tell that this retard is gloating over the fact that a great journalist was excommunicated by the MSM mafia for telling the truth. This is what we've come to folks. He probably still thinks Maddow, Schiff, Stelter, Todd, and others are legit though.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

26 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Just by the headline I can tell that this retard is gloating over the fact that a great journalist was excommunicated by the MSM mafia for telling the truth. This is what we've come to folks. He probably still thinks Maddow, Schiff, Stelter, Todd, and others are legit though.

lol great journalist.  more like nob slobbering sycophant pushing the same disinformation as you, you POS.  He got fucking canned because he is in large part responsible for his employer getting sued for 2.7 billion.  that billlion.  with a B.

You won't see this unless someone quotes it because you are a faggot hiding behind a block so hey Jethro, do me a solid and quote this with a yawn or some other trade mark dumbassery so sack of shit can read it.

@Thebowflexbody

• Like 1

Here's some typically great journalism you just wont be able to watch anymore.  SAD!

EtgALyOXcAQ3Ayk.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

lol great journalist.  more like nob slobbering sycophant pushing the same disinformation as you, you POS.  He got fucking canned because he is in large part responsible for his employer getting sued for 2.7 billion.  that billlion.  with a B.

You won't see this unless someone quotes it because you are a faggot hiding behind a block so hey do me a solid and quote this so sack of shit can read it.

Quoted!

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If Republicans think that the 2020 US Presidential election was stolen then they might want to look at the proof that the Clintons and Democrat Party recruited longtime Democrat Donald Trump to run as a Republican "plant" in the 2016 US Presidential election to help Democrat Hillary Clinton get elected.  Even though it backfired, the Democrats did try to steal the 2016 election.

If Republicans use the 2016 election as the starting point and then move to the Robert Mueller 2016 election Russia Interference investigation that produced NOTHING - because it wasn't Russia! Russia! Russia!, it was the Clintons! the Clintons! the Clintons! - then you can move into the likelihood that the Democrats stole the 2020 US Presidential election.

You can judge the effectiveness of this argument by the number of Democrats here who have me on ignore because I brought it up.

:beer:

19 hours ago, 212frawk said:

One of the most egregious fatfuk ball-washing dipshits got canned for being a retarded sycophant that amplified fatfuks election lies...... lawsuits have a way of cleansing the corporate soul...

Fox News has dropped ‘Lou Dobbs Tonight,’ promoter of Trump’s false election fraud claims

Fox Business has canceled “Lou Dobbs Tonight” one day after the host was named in a multibillion dollar defamation lawsuit against the network and its parent company.

One of the few remaining journalists left, and you’re celebrating his removal? Good job

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

When we should be fighting together to defend our freedoms and liberties, we are fighting with each other over which party is better. We need to come to grips with the facts that neither party works for we the people, but rather against us. That doesn’t mean there aren’t good people in each party, but in 2021, not many. Instead of defending Biden or Trump, might be time to defend the Constitution. If not for you, then for your kids. Or else, “you will own nothing, and you will be happy.”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

One of the few remaining journalists left, and you’re celebrating his removal? Good job

Journalist?? Lol

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

When we should be fighting together to defend our freedoms and liberties, we are fighting with each other over which party is better. We need to come to grips with the facts that neither party works for we the people, but rather against us. That doesn’t mean there aren’t good people in each party, but in 2021, not many. Instead of defending Biden or Trump, might be time to defend the Constitution. If not for you, then for your kids. Or else, “you will own nothing, and you will be happy.”

Shut the fuck up, for 4 years I've been on here touting defending the Constitution while you've been defending the person that's been wiping his ass with it, you fucking hypocrite

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Shut the fuck up, for 4 years I've been on here touting defending the Constitution while you've been defending the person that's been wiping his ass with it, you fucking hypocrite

As usual you have no idea what you're talking about.

Blah, Blah, Blah ... if you don't agree with me, then you're a MAGAT.

Are you defending the Constitution right now? Ya know, while Biden, who can't string together one complete sentence, signs a multitude number of executive orders in his first week In case you didn't know, that's a lot)? What's the number at, 60? Pretty sure he's signed  more executive than the last three Presidents combined.

What do you think Mr. conservative, cool right?

5 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Fuck you, you're a worthless piece of shit. And as usual you have no idea what you're talking about.

Blah, Blah, Blah ... if you don't agree with me, then you're a magat.

Are you defending the Constitution right now? Ya know, while Biden, who can't string together one complete sentence, signs a multitude number of executive orders in his first week In case you didn't know, that's a lot)? What's the number at, 60? Pretty sure he's signed  more executive than the last three Presidents combined.

What do you think Mr. conservative, cool right?

Maybe you want to look up the facts before you run your mouth about shit:

Donald J. Trump (R)

Total

55 4.00 13765 - 13984
Joseph R. Biden (D) Total 29 -- -- 13985 - 14013

I guess ByeDon has some work to do to catch up to fatass.  

documents_of_type_presidential_document_and_of_presidential_document_type_executive_order.csv

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Journalist?? Lol

I'm guessing you didn't know that the mainstream will fire you for actual reporting. Not surprised, lots of things you don't know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

Maybe you want to look up the facts before you run your mouth about shit:

Donald J. Trump (R)

Total

55 4.00 13765 - 13984
Joseph R. Biden (D) Total 29 -- -- 13985 - 14013

I guess ByeDon has some work to do to catch up to fatass.  

documents_of_type_presidential_document_and_of_presidential_document_type_executive_order.csv 445.82 kB · 0 downloads

I believe the number is closer to 40 ... in his first week. Why the fuck are you gloating about this?

8 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I'm guessing you didn't know that the mainstream will fire you for actual reporting. Not surprised, lots of things you don't know.

There's a Conservative media in this country, too.

Maybe that Conservative media should focus on the Clintons and Democrat Party 2016 attempted Presidential election theft by recruiting Donald Trump to run as a Republican "plant"  to help Hillary Clinton win the Presidency.  

Maybe that Conservative media should also focus on VP Kamala Harris' public statements about Joe Biden's Ku Klux Klan ties.

Maybe that Conservative media should also focus on VP Kamala Harris' public statements supporting Joe Biden's sex abuse accusers.

If the Conservative media in this country spent any time on above three items the Democrats would be getting the living s**t kicked out of them right now.  Especially the attempted theft of the 2016 Presidential election.

:deadhorse:

4 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I believe the number is closer to 40 ... in his first week. Why the fuck are you gloating about this?

You can believe anything you want, but the facts are the facts. I gave you two sources.  You're wrong.

1 minute ago, CNYBillsFan said:

There's a Conservative media in this country, too.

Maybe that Conservative media should focus on the Clintons and Democrat Party 2016 attempted Presidential election theft by recruiting Donald Trump to run as a Republican "plant"  to help Hillary Clinton win the Presidency.  

Maybe that Conservative media should also focus on VP Kamala Harris' public statements about Joe Biden's Ku Klux Klan ties.

Maybe that Conservative media should also focus on VP Kamala Harris' public statements supporting Joe Biden's sex abuse accusers.

If the Conservative media in this country spent any time on above three items the Democrats would be getting the living s**t kicked out of them right now.  Especially the attempted theft of the 2016 Presidential election.

:deadhorse:

If there really was a conservative mainstream media, they would go after everything you mentioned and everything you didn't. The mainstream media is there to create division, and keep us fighting with each other.

1 minute ago, jamsim67 said:

If there really was a conservative mainstream media, they would go after everything you mentioned and everything you didn't. The mainstream media is there to create division, and keep us fighting with each other.

lol

MSM MSM MSM MSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSM

Christ MAGATs are one trick ponies

12 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I didn't say Conservative mainstream.  I said Conservative.

You Republicans spend too much time in the weeds.  Executive Orders, etc.

You need to focus on big picture issues.  The 2016 Presidential election theft attempt by the Democrats, Joe Biden's KKK past and Joe Biden's sex abuse accusers.

Democrats are sitting ducks but you Republicans just can't see it.  I don't know why.

BTW, 212frawk and HipKat - Democrats - have me on ignore.  See what I mean.  They don't like the truth that I post.

:classic_wacko:

On 2/6/2021 at 11:36 AM, SackMan518 said:

It just goes to show the difference in the two sides on this board.

One side produces nothing for the world and takes glee in the misfortune of those with which they disagree.

My side merely defends our position whilst being attacked in the most logical and cerebral of ways.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You can believe anything you want, but the facts are the facts. I gave you two sources.  You're wrong.

He signed a ton of executive orders, memorandums and proclamations in his first week. Why are you gloating about this?

20 hours ago, CNYBillsFan said:

If Republicans think that the 2020 US Presidential election was stolen then they might want to look at the proof that the Clintons and Democrat Party recruited longtime Democrat Donald Trump to run as a Republican "plant" in the 2016 US Presidential election to help Democrat Hillary Clinton get elected.  Even though it backfired, the Democrats did try to steal the 2016 election.

If Republicans use the 2016 election as the starting point and then move to the Robert Mueller 2016 election Russia Interference investigation that produced NOTHING - because it wasn't Russia! Russia! Russia!, it was the Clintons! the Clintons! the Clintons! - then you can move into the likelihood that the Democrats stole the 2020 US Presidential election.

You can judge the effectiveness of this argument by the number of Democrats here who have me on ignore because I brought it up.

:beer:

Can you bring something different to the table other than Trump and the Clintons being in cahoots?

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol

MSM MSM MSM MSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSMMSM

Christ MAGATs are one trick ponies

lol

And anybody who disagrees with you or Hip, is a magat.

• Like 1

Just now, jamsim67 said:

lol

And anybody who disagrees with you or Hip, is a magat.

Name calling and dehumanizing is all of which some people are capable.

• Barf 1