Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Update on Officer "Struck By Fire Extinguisher"

The truth is out and the lies have been exposed on officer Sicknick. He was not killed by some MAGA redneck but you won't hear about it on the news of course. I AM the news here!

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick

(CNN)Investigators are struggling to build a federal murder case regarding fallen US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, vexed by a lack of evidence that could prove someone caused his death as he defended the Capitol during last month's insurrection.

Authorities have reviewed video and photographs that show Sicknick engaging with rioters amid the siege but have yet to identify a moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries, law enforcement officials familiar with the matter said.

Soon after Sicknick died on January 7, prosecutors in Washington opened a federal murder investigation, dedicating a team inside the US attorney's office to build out a case, authorities have said.

To date, little information has been shared publicly about the circumstances of the death of the 13-year veteran of the police force, including any findings from an autopsy that was conducted by DC's medical examiner.

In a statement the day after the insurrection, Capitol Police said that Sicknick had been "injured while physically engaging with protesters" and collapsed as a result of his injuries sometime after returning to his office. He died the next day in a local hospital.

Sicknick will lie in honor at the Capitol beginning Tuesday evening, Congressional leaders announced late last week, bestowing on him a sacred tribute that's typically reserved for dead American political leaders.

In Sicknick's case, it's still not known publicly what caused him to collapse the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner's review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd. But investigators reviewing video of the officer's time around the Capitol haven't been able to confirm that in tape that has been recovered so far, the official said.

The case could also be complicated if Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition. It could not be learned if he did.
A spokeswoman for the US Capitol Police declined to comment for this story citing the ongoing investigation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

How can there be a big discrepancy between blunt force trauma and an irritant in the autopsy? Correct me if I'm wrong?

15 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The truth is out and the lies have been exposed on officer Sicknick. He was not killed by some MAGA redneck but you won't hear about it on the news of course. 

Q: How fucking stupid do you have to be to claim something won't appear in the news...... and then attempt to prove it by posting a long-ass news story about it?

A: Sack of shit level stupid!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, LIBills said:

How can there be a big discrepancy between blunt force trauma and an irritant in the autopsy? Correct me if I'm wrong?

To date, little information has been shared publicly about the circumstances of the death of the 13-year veteran of the police force, including any findings from an autopsy that was conducted by DC's medical examiner.

In Sicknick's case, it's still not known publicly what caused him to collapse the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner's review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.

No autopsy info has been released.  :classic_dry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

On 2/6/2021 at 5:55 AM, 212frawk said:

Q: How fucking stupid do you have to be to claim something won't appear in the news...... and then attempt to prove it by posting a long-ass news story about it?

I think he should change his name to Denialman

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I think he should change his name to Denialman

I vote

d00shman

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Democrats Sackman loves to lie.

Fixed that fer ya!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 2/6/2021 at 6:55 AM, 212frawk said:

You're dickless and impotent.

Signed,

FanBack your mental and physical superior.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, FanBack said:

I'm a cunt

Signed,

FanBack

Good of you to admit what we all know.

This thread is fucking stupid, like most of Sack of Shit's nonsense. 

New video helping investigators in search for suspects in US Capitol police officer's death

Federal authorities have narrowed to a handful the number of suspects in the death of US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, a US official briefed on the probe said Wednesday, raising hopes that investigators can bring charges in the case.

New video evidence from the US Capitol on January 6 has aided the work of the FBI and prosecutors in the US Attorney's Office in Washington, DC, in what the official says investigators continue to view as a complicated and difficult case.

One leading theory that investigators are considering is that the suspects sprayed an irritant, perhaps bear spray, that caused Sicknick to suffer a fatal reaction, the official said and CNN has previously reported.

In police audio played at former President Donald Trump's Senate impeachment trial Wednesday, officers could be heard screaming during the attack that some members of the violent Capitol mob were spraying them with bear spray. And Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah told reporters Wednesday that Capitol Police Officer Eugene Goodman had indicated to him that "he had to breathe a lot of bear spray and tear gas and that he was nauseated" while serving on January 6. The pair had spoken during a break in the trial.

Sicknick, a 13-year veteran of the police force, died on January 7, one day after he collapsed in his office after being "injured while physically engaging with protestors," the Capitol Police said in a statement last month.

Investigators have struggled for weeks to build a federal murder case in Sicknick's death as they pored over video and photographs to try to determine the moment when he suffered his fatal injuries. Investigators have determined that initial reports suggesting Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher aren't true, CNN previously reported.

Last week, Sicknick lay in honor in the Capitol building in an emotional ceremony, during which he was visited by President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden and congressional leaders.

More than 100 other police officers were injured in the melee last month, including at least 15 officers who required hospitalization, according to court documents.

Several people have been charged with assaulting police officers in the weeks since, but none so far in relation to Sicknick.
Prosecutors have dedicated a team inside the DC US Attorney's Office to investigate the officer's death and other officer assaults.
Sicknick's death is being investigated by the DC Metropolitan Police Department's homicide branch, the US Capitol Police and federal authorities.

Metropolitan Police Department Public Information Officer Sean Hickman told CNN on Wednesday that the case remains under active investigation, and there is no further information available to provide at this time.

Eva Malecki, a spokeswoman for US Capitol Police, said the Sicknick family, respectfully, declined to comment.
Footage featured during Wednesday's impeachment proceedings highlighted the role that law enforcement officers played during the January 6 riot in seeking to protect lawmakers from the insurrectionists.

The videos included footage of officers being beaten by the rioters as well as images depicting just how close the mob inside the Capitol came to reaching lawmakers. The House managers showed security footage of senators fleeing their chamber, with Capitol Police officers between them and rioters just steps away.

Impeachment managers Del. Stacey Plaskett of the Virgin Islands and Rep. Eric Swalwell of California methodically walked through how the rioters breached the Capitol and overtook the building, attacking police officers for several hours even after lawmakers had been whisked away to safety.
Swalwell concluded by showing footage of police officers being violently attacked by the rioters, including one officer screaming for help as he was pressed up against a Capitol door. The footage included a Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police officer who was violently attacked with weapons and tased by the rioters while guarding the front of the Capitol.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

58 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Good of you to admit what we all know.

Okay, I deserved that.

Now, I'm going to rededicate myself to intellectual superiority and debate dominance; a mastery of both polemics and reason that the world has never before seen. 

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Okay, I deserved that because I’m a cunt  But as I have admitted elsewhere I am cunt that has the unique ability to jerkoff because it’s the only way I get any satisfaction.  Who said life was easy?  

No one ever said that.  Hope that makes you feel better.  

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

FanBack, I'm out of ideas.  At least until you mentor me.  All I can do is change your quotes to read the most obvious things.  Where did you learn to debate like that?  I feel so inadequate.  Although I still reign as the  Ultimate Masturbatory Cretin   Perhaps I should restart the Cankle Squad.  Would I only be a tug wench if I did?

I'd suggest you read Atlas Shrugged, but it's better that you start with a few Stan Lee comics.  Then read all of my posts.  Then reread them.  Try moving paragraphs around; try to correctly use the semicolon.  Learn to organize and make an argument without throwing epithets around.

Once you have your ideas together, get a good primer for your grammar.  Come up from your basement and get your mom to read your posts; be ready to accept critique.

It's not an easy road.  The good thing is that you never have to travel the full length of any road to get somewhere.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I'd suggest you read Atlas Shrugged, but it's better that you start with a few Stan Lee comics.  Then read all of my posts.  Then reread them.  Try moving paragraphs around; try to correctly use the semicolon.  Learn to organize and make an argument without throwing epithets around.

Once you have your ideas together, get a good primer for your grammar.  Come up from your basement and get your mom to read your posts; be ready to accept critique.

It's not an easy road.  The good thing is that you never have to travel the full length of any road to get somewhere.

Moderators, close this thread!!  This poster needs serious medical attention.

14 minutes ago, FanBack said:

look, frawk, I chase you around the board because i crave your attention.  I may be a disgusting ciunt that jerks myself off in public but cant you just give me a chance?

No.

13 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Moderators, close this thread before I jerk myself off again.  think of the children!

Endorse.

• Barf 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

No.

Endorse.

Following the 'The MAN'.  Which would be me. 

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Following the 'The MAN'.  Which would be me. 

your weakest yet.  however, I know I can count on you to set the bar lower as you continue to jerk yourself off in the public square.