Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Kyle Rittenhouse - What A Dumbass

Recommended Posts

Prosecutors seek new arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse, whose whereabouts are unknown

 

Prosecutors in Wisconsin are demanding that Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenage vigilante charged with murdering two people at a Black Lives Matter protest, be arrested for failing to inform authorities of his whereabouts, which are currently unknown.

Court records show that, on January 28, mail sent to Rittenhouse's stated address in Antioch, Illinois, was returned to sender. In a motion filed Wednesday, the Kenosha County District Attorney's office asks a judge to issue an arrest warrant for the defendant and increase his bail by $200,000 - bringing it to $2.2 million - for failing to provide his current address.

The request comes after prosecutors last month sought to modify Rittenhouse's bail conditions after he was pictured at a bar flashing white-supremacist hand signals with members of the Proud Boys, a right-wing extremist group. His new bail conditions, approved weeks later, prohibit him from associating with known bigots.

 

According to TMJ4, an NBC affiliate in Milwaukee, police were dispatched after mail to Rittenhouse's address in Illinois bounced back. They discovered a new tenant who said they had resided at the address since December 14.

In court filings on Wednesday, Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark D. Richards, said his client was in a "safe house" and claimed that a "high-ranking member of the Kenosha Police Department" urged him not provide his address due to alleged death threats. Richards said he would only provide Rittenhouse's current location if the court agreed to withhold it from the public.

Rittenhouse, charged with reckless homicide, intentional homicide, and attempted intentional homicide after shooting three people at a protest last summer in Kenosha, was bailed out in November after posting $2 million in crowd-funded bond.

His alleged victims, meanwhile, have sued local police and elected officials for $20 million, arguing that their negligence enabled the violence Kenosha saw in August 2020.

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't give a shit about this kid.  Funny stuff, though.

Sure you don't. Probably have a shrine to him in your house. Despicable.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, direbills said:

Sure you don't. Probably have a shrine to him in your house. Despicable.

LOL.  This dumbass teenager halfway across the country means zero to me.  Fuck him.  You're the one obsessed with him.  Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Prosecutors seek new arrest warrant for Kyle Rittenhouse, whose whereabouts are unknown

Prosecutors in Wisconsin are demanding that Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenage vigilante charged with murdering two people at a Black Lives Matter protest, be arrested for failing to inform authorities of his whereabouts, which are currently unknown.

Court records show that, on January 28, mail sent to Rittenhouse's stated address in Antioch, Illinois, was returned to sender. In a motion filed Wednesday, the Kenosha County District Attorney's office asks a judge to issue an arrest warrant for the defendant and increase his bail by $200,000 - bringing it to $2.2 million - for failing to provide his current address.

The request comes after prosecutors last month sought to modify Rittenhouse's bail conditions after he was pictured at a bar flashing white-supremacist hand signals with members of the Proud Boys, a right-wing extremist group. His new bail conditions, approved weeks later, prohibit him from associating with known bigots.

According to TMJ4, an NBC affiliate in Milwaukee, police were dispatched after mail to Rittenhouse's address in Illinois bounced back. They discovered a new tenant who said they had resided at the address since December 14.

In court filings on Wednesday, Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark D. Richards, said his client was in a "safe house" and claimed that a "high-ranking member of the Kenosha Police Department" urged him not provide his address due to alleged death threats. Richards said he would only provide Rittenhouse's current location if the court agreed to withhold it from the public.

Rittenhouse, charged with reckless homicide, intentional homicide, and attempted intentional homicide after shooting three people at a protest last summer in Kenosha, was bailed out in November after posting $2 million in crowd-funded bond.

His alleged victims, meanwhile, have sued local police and elected officials for $20 million, arguing that their negligence enabled the violence Kenosha saw in August 2020.

He shot three people, killing two, and wasn't in protective custody?  He doesn't have an ankle bracelet?

He's not the dumb ass.  If guilty, he's a despicable human being; but definitely not the dumb-ass.  I would think other people would qualify. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  This dumbass teenager halfway across the country means zero to me.  Fuck him.  You're the one obsessed with him.  Fuck off.

Maybe we should go back to when he killed those two people and see what you had to say about him then

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FanBack said:

He shot three people, killing two, and wasn't in protective custody?  He doesn't have an ankle bracelet?

He's not the dumb ass.  If guilty, he's a despicable human being; but definitely not the dumb-ass.  I would think other people would qualify. 

Who paid for his bail again?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Maybe we should go back to when he killed those two people and see what you had to say about him then

Be my guest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Comma-La?  LOL

What??


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HipKat said:

Who paid for his bail again?

The conclusion is inescapable; Antifa and the DNC.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FanBack said:

The conclusion is inescapable; Antifa and the DNC.

No, actually it was paid for by a collection of Trump supporters


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, actually it was paid for by a collection of Trump supporters

Or so they claimed. I suspect these people were imposters.  Perhaps ithe same cabal that murdered Seth Rich.

Most Trump supporters - Actually we , the New Millennium Free- thinking Counter Culturalists, who support ideals and not figureheads per se', are warm, witty, inclusive, intellectual, forward thinking people - like ME!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Or so they claimed. I suspect these people were imposters.  Perhaps ithe same cabal that murdered Seth Rich.

Most Trump supporters - Actually we , the New Millennium Free- thinking Counter Culturalists, who support ideals and not figureheads per se', are warm, witty, inclusive, intellectual, forward thinking people - like ME!!

This!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...