Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Second Covid Vaccine Shot *****

Got it last night and I feel like shit.  The first one had no side effects for me.  This one's a different story.  Chills, low grade fever, fatigue, headache.  At least the arm isn't sore.  :classic_biggrin:

Hopefully you feel better brother.

We don't want you to become a statistic. :classic_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Hopefully you feel better brother.

We don't want you to become a statistic. :classic_biggrin:

Thanks.  Me either.  Supposed to work itself out after 36 hours or so.  Does this mean I can burn all my masks???????????????  LOL

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Thanks.  Me either.  Supposed to work itself out after 36 hours or so.  Does this mean I can burn all my masks???????????????  LOL

Now you might have to get a third shot. :classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Now you might have to get a third shot. :classic_laugh:

No.  At this rate we can keep all this fun shit going on for a decade!  Fuck that.  Protect the vulnerable and everyone else go back to regular living.  Take the vaccine when your turn comes.  Don't want to take it, great, but you're on your own.

25 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Got it last night and I feel like shit.  The first one had no side effects for me.  This one's a different story.  Chills, low grade fever, fatigue, headache.  At least the arm isn't sore.  :classic_biggrin:

I've heard that if you've had Covid already the first shot is the worst.  If you haven't had Covid already the second is the killer.  I read that it has something to do with your body's antibody response.

Good luck pushing through it.

No.  At this rate we can keep all this fun shit going on for a decade!  Fuck that.  Protect the vulnerable and everyone else go back to regular living.  Take the vaccine when your turn comes.  Don't want to take it, great, but you're on your own.

Me personally, I won't take the vaccine. 

I will live with the consequences. 

I have never gotten a flu shot and here I am, still living. 

I won't get the Kung Flu shot either.

7 minutes ago, foster said:

I've heard that if you've had Covid already the first shot is the worst.  If you haven't had Covid already the second is the killer.  I read that it has something to do with your body's antibody response.

Good luck pushing through it.

Thanks, my friend.  I supposedly had Covid in late October and the second shot is the bad one for me.  I mean it's not all THAT bad.  Bearable.  Feels like you have the flu coming on.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Thanks, my friend.  I supposedly had Covid in late October and the second shot is the bad one for me.  I mean it's not all THAT bad.  Bearable.  Feels like you have the flu coming on.

I used to get that feeling when I used to wake up in bed with a fat chick wondering what the fuck happened during a drunk night. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

I used to get that feeling when I used to wake up in bed with a fat chick wondering what the fuck happened during a drunk night. :classic_biggrin:

Coyote ugly

Coyote ugly

Weren't there some hot chicks there?

Weren't there some hot chicks there?

Of course.  The bigger the cushion the better the pushin'.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Woke up this morning feeling pretty much back to normal.  They say if you feel bad, it's actually a good thing.  Means it's working.  Side effects supposed to last approx. 36 hours.

Get well soon. Hopefully this was your nurse!

Sexy-nurse-hot.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

49 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Sexy-nurse-hot.jpg

I HAVE COVID TOO! (As far as you know...) GIMME GIMME GIMME SUMMA DAT!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Sexy-nurse-hot.jpg

I seriously hate being old, married, and especially, ugly. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, LIBills said:

I seriously hate being old, married, and especially, ugly. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm probably older than you, but I can't wait until tomorrow because I get better looking every day.  LOL

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm probably older than you, but I can't wait until tomorrow because I get better looking every day.  LOL

If what you said here is true, then you must do alright with the ladies?

Even as unattractive as I have been all my life, I have always done ok with the good lookin ladies because of my gift of gab. :clapper:

Nowadays though, if I was single, I don't know if my gift of gab would compensate.

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

If what you said here is true, then you must do alright with the ladies?

Even as unattractive as I have been all my life, I have always done ok with the good lookin ladies because of my gift of gab. :clapper:

Nowadays though, if I was single, I don't know if my gift of gab would compensate.

Don't sell yourself short!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 2/3/2021 at 7:24 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Why? If you don’t mind my asking.