Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

REAL Voter Fraud in Georgia

Attorney Lin Wood under investigation over whether he voted illegally in November, officials say

He has been one of the most vocal, visible and controversial critics of the integrity of Georgia’s election. Attorney Lin Wood filed lawsuits and held rallies, claiming people voted illegally in the 2020 presidential election.

Now Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray has learned that the state has launched an investigation into whether Wood himself was a legal Georgia voter.Gray confirmed Tuesday that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office has launched an investigation into whether Wood was eligible to vote in Georgia, whether he broke the law by casting his ballot and whether he was actually a Georgia resident.

“It’s 1776 in America and we’re not going to let them take our freedom,” Wood said in December, claiming that the presidential election in Georgia was stolen because of illegal voters.

Sources at the secretary of state’s office say an email that Wood sent to Gray caused them to launch an official investigation.In the email, Wood confirmed he moved to South Carolina, writing “I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April.”Now state election investigators are looking into whether that means Wood legally should not have been able to vote in the November election.They cite a section of Georgia code that reads, “If a person removes to another state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Gray has reported in the past that the Secretary of State’s Office has assigned 23 investigators to 130 separate cases of possible wrongdoing in the November election.Now sources confirm to Gray that they have also assigned a POST-certified investigator to see if Wood, who filed numerous lawsuits challenging Georgia’s election, broke the law himself by casting his ballot.Wood sent a statement to Gray late Tuesday evening, saying:“I have been a resident of the State of Georgia since 1955. I changed my residency to South Carolina yesterday.“This is pure harassment by the Georgia Secretary of State because I have revealed credible evidence of election fraud on the part of Brad Raffensperger.”Wood did say that he did not vote in the January runoff because he said it was a not a legitimate election.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Pro-Trump Election Conspiracist Lin Wood Under Investigation For Illegal Voting

The Georgia secretary of state's office is investigating allegations that Lin Wood, a high-profile pro-Trump attorney who launched fruitless challenges to election results and pushed baseless conspiracies of fraud, may have illegally voted in the November general election. Wood played a crucial role in President Trump's efforts to undermine the election.

Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office confirmed the investigation was opened after a reporter with WSB-TV in Atlanta posted an email from Wood where the attorney said he had been living in South Carolina for several months.

Wood responded to the allegations Tuesday evening, writing via e-mail: "I was domiciled in Atlanta in October of 2020 and was a resident of Georgia at that time. I have been a resident of Georgia since 1955."

"I own properties in Georgia and South Carolina. I changed my resident to South Carolina on February 1, 2021."

On the social media site Telegram, Wood wrote Monday that he was leaving Georgia and changed his residency to South Carolina after he said Georgia "falsely accused me and shunned me."

After news of the investigation broke, Wood wrote that he only became a South Carolina resident as of Feb. 1 and called Raffensperger a "loser" who "is going to jail."

In the weeks after the November presidential election, Wood was one of the most prominent voices spreading misinformation about the nation's vote-counting process, filing several failed lawsuits seeking to toss out millions of votes and block Joe Biden from becoming the next president.

In one suit, the defamation lawyer who gained notoriety for representing accused Olympic bomber Richard Jewell accidentally wrote his lawsuit was filed under "plenty" of perjury instead of "penalty," and attempted to push debunked claims of fraud all the way to the Supreme Court.

Outside the courtroom, Wood is most known for his inflammatory social media posts and staunch support of the QAnon conspiracy theory. He was suspended (and later banned) from Twitter after posting "the time has come Patriots" and it was "time to fight for our freedom" on Jan. 6, hours before a violent pro-Trump mob stormed the U.S. Capitol.

Wood also had posts deleted by Parler that called for the assassination of former Vice President Mike Pence, and frequently shared QAnon conspiracies and spread falsehoods about the November election.

Now, his posts on Telegram are under scrutiny as officials seek to determine if one of the loudest voices alleging election fraud committed a crime himself. Georgia state code 21-2-217 (a) (5) says that if a person moves to another state "with the intention of remaining there an indefinite time and making such state the person's place of residence" then they are no longer considered eligible to vote in Georgia.

State investigators will now determine if Wood lived in South Carolina or in Georgia when he voted early in person for the November presidential election.
But the saga of the election has taken a larger toll on Wood's professional relationships.

In recent days, his alma mater Mercer University in Macon, Ga., explored removing Wood's name from a courtroom dedication and the Georgia State Bar asked him to take a mental health evaluation to continue practicing law in the state. A judge in Delaware booted Wood off a case citing a "toxic stew of mendacity."

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

oh good. this guy sounds like a perfect shitstorm attorney

there arent enough republicans with a conscience or character to convict anyway, but if theres any chance at all this guy will only help

reminds me of dons hysterically incompetent doctor

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is that the best you can come up with or are you trolling again?

Seek help. soflabillsfan