Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Democrats Panic As They Realize Trumpism is Only Growing Stronger

58 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The left/libs/dems/crazies are already preparing the Zyklon B.

They'll call it the 'The Breath for Unity'.

Arthur Chu's, (Jeopardy Champion) rhetoric surely supports their contentions and is reminiscent of quite a few people  on this board:

uLhRLo=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

“Ashley [sic] Babbitt feeding the worms is one of the few good things that happened as a result of the Capitol ‘protest’ and if you feel the need to mourn her Nazi a** it’ll be easier for both of us if you unfollow me now,” said Arthur Chu, an 11-time former “Jeopardy!” champion.

Ashley Babbitt feeding the worms is one of the few good things that happened as a result of the Capitol “protest” and if you feel the need to mourn her Nazi ass it’ll be easier for both of us if you unfollow me now

“When a bullet goes through the fatty tumor a Nazi has in the space where a human being would have a brain, nothing is lost,” continued Chu, who is a voiceover artist, actor, and has more than 40,000 Twitter followers. “A pile of meat that moved and spoke and acted like a person was made to stop moving, and thus could no longer fool people into thinking it was one of them.”

“A Nazi is the opposite of a person…to kill them is to bring life,” he said. “You should feel less bad than you do about putting down a rabid animal.”

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

“Ashley [sic] Babbitt feeding the worms is one of the few good things that happened as a result of the Capitol ‘protest’ and if you feel the need to mourn her Nazi a** it’ll be easier for both of us if you unfollow me now,” said Arthur Chu, an 11-time former “Jeopardy!” champion.

Ashley Babbitt feeding the worms is one of the few good things that happened as a result of the Capitol “protest” and if you feel the need to mourn her Nazi ass it’ll be easier for both of us if you unfollow me now

“When a bullet goes through the fatty tumor a Nazi has in the space where a human being would have a brain, nothing is lost,” continued Chu, who is a voiceover artist, actor, and has more than 40,000 Twitter followers. “A pile of meat that moved and spoke and acted like a person was made to stop moving, and thus could no longer fool people into thinking it was one of them.”

“A Nazi is the opposite of a person…to kill them is to bring life,” he said. “You should feel less bad than you do about putting down a rabid animal.”

The first step to extermination is to dehumanize your enemy. Old Arthur here is doing a bang up job of just that. You ever notice all of those fascist regimes in history are always Left wing? (Yup, Hitler was a Leftie too.)

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Hurray, for intolerance and tyranny.

Should we gas her, Nazi? 

Who’s the Nazi? I think you need to take a step back and look at the the big picture here chief.

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You know exactly what I'm getting at and that I'm correct.  Perhaps you can explain how Biden STILL gets no even moderately difficult questions.  Answer:  the MSM are his supporters and cheerleaders.  Shame on the MSM.

Of course they are after being under assault by the last guy for over 4 years. The fuck do you expect?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

image.jpeg.8d95a65a8ef82359d81ace765a4883c5.jpeg

That's cute, but you have a responsibility to denounce Arthur Chu's Nazi comments.  Of course, you did not.  Sadly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FanBack said:

That's cute, but you have a responsibility to denounce Arthur Chu's Nazi comments.  Of course, you did not.  Sadly.

Well all rules and standards go out the window when the people he wants to win snatches victory through fraud... kinda like... wait for it.... his favorite sports team the Patriots. Does it surprise you?

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile