Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Democrats Panic As They Realize Trumpism is Only Growing Stronger

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  My mom is deceased, you asshole.  Worry about your own miserable life.

yeah but we figure you got her house and you probably still live in the basement just because it's probably where you've always lived

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

the kardashians are growing stronger too, but you dont see smart people climbing over each other to get to them. jerry springer lead daytime tv ratings for a long time. there are more dumb and mediocre people that are easily manipulated than there are smart people. thats what should concern us when it comes to a charlatan like don

maybe one out of ten don supporters isnt an idiot and/or brainwashed. the rest are deep under his cult voodoo spell. its sad and sickening

the republicans have a ton more to worry about regarding don than the dems ever will

we the people should be worried, though, bc a stronger trump and a weaker GOP means less restrictions on an even more dominant democratic party that has turned crazy and will only get worse the less checks they have on them

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

yeah but we figure you got her house and you probably still live in the basement just because it's probably where you've always lived

you have no self-control. why poke the pea? you bring it upon yourself

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

We figure, huh?  House is not in the family.  Don't live in my hometown.  This is the 7th city other than my hometown I've lived in.  You boys don't "figure" so good.

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

We figure, huh?  House is not in the family.  Don't live in my hometown.  This is the 7th city other than my hometown I've lived in.  You boys don't "figure" so good.

If you live in your mom's basement, you should feel lucky. :classic_biggrin:

We don't even have basements in my hometown. These houses were built for the war. :classic_angry:

52 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  My mom is deceased, you asshole.  Worry about your own miserable life.

Fucken game changer right there!

49 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Fucken game changer right there!

What's that mean, dumbnuts?  LOL.  My life: great.  Yours: miserable, at least in comparison. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

you have no self-control. why poke the pea? you bring it upon yourself

Because some things are just kind of funny

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It must suck to not have a sense of humor, or we just picked on a lot when you were a kid?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

It must suck to not have a sense of humor, or we just picked on a lot when you were a kid?

LOL.  Based on what goes on around here, if I have no sense of humor you have even less of one.  I can dish it out as well as take it.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Because some things are just kind of funny

its not funny when you ask me to help somebody stop stalking you, and i suspect he is, and then you just inflame the problem by insisting on feeding the troll repeatedly

being "kind of funny" to someone you want a mod to take action against are incompatible. you have to choose one or the other. if youre going to keep poking the pea then you cant expect anyone to intervene when the pea stalks you in retaliation 

From my perspective it seems like the cult is growing weaker by the day. We'll see how that trend goes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

its not funny when you ask me to help somebody stop stalking you, and i suspect he is, and then you just inflame the problem by insisting on feeding the troll repeatedly

being "kind of funny" to someone you want a mod to take action against are incompatible. you have to choose one or the other. if youre going to keep poking the pea then you cant expect anyone to intervene when the pea stalks you in retaliation 

Yep.  And I am absolutely NOT stalking the clown.  He responds to me easily as often as I do to him if not more.  Check for yourself.

3 hours ago, pkschul said:

From my perspective it seems like the cult is growing weaker by the day. We'll see how that trend goes.

CULT CULT CULT RACIST RACIST RACIST CULT CULT CULT.  Keep preaching to the choir, dumbnuts.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

CULT CULT CULT RACIST RACIST RACIST CULT CULT CULT.  Keep preaching to the choir, dumbnuts.

Keep whining loser. You’re like the white witch as her winter wonderland melts all around. Spring is coming. 
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/02/963467966/pro-trump-election-conspiracist-lin-wood-under-investigation-for-illegal-voting

Yeah, look at all the panic!!

Latest AP Poll has him at 61% Approvalimage.thumb.png.52ee05118f8d02bd619f3c9fe17b5306.png

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

meanwhile, heres a graph of the trumpster republicans approval rating:

lee-frost-sand-dune-of-the-erg-chebbi-sa

• Haha 1

@Meathead,

Meanwhile....

image.thumb.png.d219e8532032ba0cda51efa3a3117fc5.png

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Can't believe you clowns are siting polls etc. for Senile Joe Biden in office for all of two weeks.  Might want to give all this just a little more time.  That said, I'm positive the MSM polls will do everything they can to prop up the vacuous trojan horse in the White House (illegitimate).

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't believe you clowns are siting polls etc. for Senile Joe Biden in office for all of two weeks.  Might want to give all this just a little more time.  That said, I'm positive the MSM polls will do everything they can to prop up the vacuous trojan horse in the White House (illegitimate).

The irony of how polling only matters when it's favorable for your guy

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You know exactly what I'm getting at and that I'm correct.  Perhaps you can explain how Biden STILL gets no even moderately difficult questions.  Answer:  the MSM are his supporters and cheerleaders.  Shame on the MSM.

14 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Hurray, for intolerance and tyranny.

Should we gas her, Nazi? 

The left/libs/dems/crazies are already preparing the Zyklon B.