Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Democrats Panic As They Realize Trumpism is Only Growing Stronger

if-you-strike-turht6.jpg

As Democrats continue their march against President Donald Trump, one inside the beltway reporter has been awakened to the fact that with every dagger the Democrats throw at President Trump his base support only grows stronger.
Tara Palmeri, a politico reporter who accompanied US Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) to Wyoming to cover the anti-Cheney rally he headlined, said President Trump has actually gained – not lost – political strength since leaving office.

Palmeri’s observational awakening  runs contrary to the common assumptions of many inside the Washington beltway establishment to include the elitist punditry of the mainstream media.

“People don’t want to hear anything against Trump,” Palmeri said during an appearance on a hardcore Progressive cable news channel. “[T]he more he stays out of the media, the more that he becomes this martyr, this looming figure over the GOP.”

Grassroots movements in support of President Trump, who a majority of Republicans believe had the 2020 election stolen from him, are springing up across the nation as they have in Wyoming. Ohio Trump supporters are even spearheading an effort to have a day designated for honoring the 45th President.

“I actually went out of my way to try to find someone who would defend [Liz Cheney] and I really could not,” Palmeri told the interviewer. “She didn’t have that much name recognition, considering she’s a Cheney…I said her name at a hardware store, and someone shouted a threat.”

In Wyoming, she said, the consensus was that Cheney’s vote to impeach President Trump a second time was kneejerk, not well-thought out, and “not a vote for Wyoming” and “therefore she has to go.”

Palmeri described an absolute disconnect between what’s perceived as truth inside the Beltway and what actually is truth in Cheyenne. “I think the base is getting stronger, truly,” she said. “I think an impeachment [conviction] would make him even more powerful.”

“I’m really happy that I went out there and saw it because I think that there’s a huge disconnect between Washington and the rest of the country,” Palmeri said.

Force-Ghost-copy.jpg?resize=1080,675

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

its a cult.

CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT............LOL

The mantra!  The talking point!  The b.s.! :classic_laugh:

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT............LOL

The mantra!  The talking point!  The b.s.! :classic_laugh:

its a cult.

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

its a cult.

LOL.  Sure it is.  Keep on pushing the asinine false narrative.  I don't give a shit. :classic_biggrin:

You know what they say, if you throw a stone into a pack of dogs the one that yelps got hit. Well, looks like 212Frawk was the one who got it. Oh yes, he's panicking after 4 years of "tHe waLLs aRe cLoSiNg iN tRuMpTaRDS" went nowhere.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

You know what they say, if you throw a stone into a pack of dogs the one that yelps got hit. Well, looks like 212Frawk was the one who got it. Oh yes, he's panicking after 4 years of "tHe waLLs aRe cLoSiNg iN tRuMpTaRDS" went nowhere.

says the faggot from behind a block.  youre in a cult bozo.  you ball wash a madman thats surrounded by idiot grifters.  

This is your dear leader, willing to do anything to stay in power

At its essence, the Powell crew's argument to the president was this: We have the real information. These people — your White House staff — don't believe in the truth. They're liars and quitters. They're not willing to fight for you because they don't want to get their hands dirty. Put us in charge. Let us take control of everything. We'll prove to you that what we're saying is right. We won't quit, we'll fight. We're willing to fight for the presidency.

On some level, this argument was music to Trump's ears. He was desperate. Powell and her team were the only people willing to tell him what he wanted to hear — that a path to stay in power in the White House remained.

stronger.jpg

stronger2.jpg

stronger3.gif

• Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cult meeting over at my place at 9:00.  Bring the beer.  Secret initiation tonight for the freshman pledge class.  LOL:classic_cool:

4wbb7rwew887jhizg.jpg

its a cult.....

"Too many are still asking the question 'How much can we get away with?' when they need to be asking 'What are the consequences?'

"What are the consequences of prioritizing conspiracy theories and violent incitement simply because of the high rates of engagement?

"What are the consequences of not just tolerating but rewarding content that undermines public trust in life-saving vaccinations?

"What are the consequences of seeing thousands of users joining extremist groups and then perpetuating an algorithm that recommends even more?

Secret handshake is required in order to attend the big cult meeting tonight.  Come prepared to plot the next insurrection everyone.  LOL

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

its a cult.

Hey man, you want to make a side bet on how far sack of shit will go, removing himself from all shreds of reality to the point that he just goes ahead and eats a bullet? Or take somebody else out? Either way, I think that's a good bet

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey man, you want to make a side bet on how far sack of shit will go, removing himself from all shreds of reality to the point that he just goes ahead and eats a bullet? Or take somebody else out? Either way, I think that's a good bet

WTF?

And OUR cult has hot chicks and not some blue haired whales!

vhbmvfi8k0q41.jpg

• Haha 2

Parler @NYexile

The other Cult is run by old dudes who look like they belong in a cult.  :niterider:

klaus.jpeg

• Haha 2

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

The other Cult is run by old dudes who look like they belong in a cult.  :niterider:

klaus.jpeg

Or belong on an episode of Star Trek.

21 hours ago, Woody said:

He almost looks like the inspiration for Dr. Evil but we already know it was Lorne Michaels, the director of another unfunny leftist show.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

On 2/2/2021 at 5:57 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Cult meeting over at my place at 9:00.  Bring the beer.  Secret initiation tonight for the freshman pledge class.  LOL:classic_cool:

You gonna host a meeting in your moms basement?  Now I know what the freshman pledge is........................

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

You gonna host a meeting in your moms basement?  Now I know what the freshman pledge is........................

LOL.  My mom is deceased, you asshole.  Worry about your own miserable life.