Sign in to follow this  
Laughing Coffin

I'm done with living through historic events

4 minutes ago, CNYBillsFan said:

Too late.

Dixiecrat racist and sex abuser Joe Biden is in the White House.

:classic_wacko:

If anything, Biden will just be a boring 4 years in office, and it'll return to ho hum bullshit unfavorable politics as usual.  A return to the mean is a good thing once in a while.  I feel like Americans needed a bit of a pause button after Trump.  Was hoping Georgia senate races would have stayed red (so everything would just get stood up in the senate and no sweeping policy changes) but to be honest both republican candidates were vial deplorable people lol.

8 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I feel like Americans needed a bit of a pause button after Trump.

If the Clintons/Democrat Party are criminally exposed for recruiting former Democrat Donald Trump to run for President in 2016 as a Republican to help Democrat Hillary Clinton win the Presidency, you're still going to hear a lot about Donald Trump.

It's going to he interesting to hear Donald Trump haters change their opinion of him when they learn that Donald Trump had no plans to run for President in 2016 until Bill Clinton bribed/extorted him to do so.  Donald Trump had no role in the Clinton/Democrats election conspiracy creation and actually rejected the Clintons/Democrats election conspiracy idea because Trump thought it was dumb.

:classic_tongue:

• Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

If anything, Biden will just be a boring 4 years in office, and it'll return to ho hum bullshit unfavorable politics as usual.  A return to the mean is a good thing once in a while.  I feel like Americans needed a bit of a pause button after Trump.  Was hoping Georgia senate races would have stayed red (so everything would just get stood up in the senate and no sweeping policy changes) but to be honest both republican candidates were vial deplorable people lol.

That's the absolute best we can hope for.  I don't like the dems controlling everything.  Some really bad shit will come from that.  Remember, Biden isn't the one calling the shots here.