Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Congressman tests positive for COVID after receiving second vaccine dose

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I like to think so.  I feel exactly the same as I did 30 years ago.  Good for me.

Don't worry Skippy, you're not the only one. I still skateboard. I don't jump over shit or anything like that anymore but I still ride it and I can still run just as fast as ever. But you're confusing youthfulness with maturity. I say fuck getting old and you say fuck maturity.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gave up running after a fall while doing so in 2013.  Tore my hamstring and broke two ribs.  I now walk a lot and ride my Schwinn Airdyne 6 exercise bike .  Don't miss jogging all that much to be honest.  I was never very fast, but could run for distance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I gave up running after a fall while doing so in 2013.  Tore my hamstring and broke two ribs.  I now walk a lot and ride my Schwinn Airdyne 6 exercise bike .  Don't miss jogging all that much to be honest.  I was never very fast, but could run for distance. 

I love them Airdynes.  I rode mine until it turned into a pile of rust.  :niterider:

 


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Woody said:

I love them Airdynes.  I rode mine until it turned into a pile of rust.  :niterider:

I have 8000 miles on mine.  Have had to change the belts once after they shredded.  Decent workout.  Just so fucking boring.  I crank the tunes while riding to help stay sane.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I have 8000 miles on mine.  Have had to change the belts once after they shredded.  Decent workout.  Just so fucking boring.  I crank the tunes while riding to help stay sane.

I tried the exercise bike-thing before. Agreed, boring as hell. I get about 7000 steps in a day at work, so I'm good


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I tried the exercise bike-thing before. Agreed, boring as hell. I get about 7000 steps in a day at work, so I'm good

It's definitely boring, but I make sure I do it.  I refuse to be fat and out of shape.  Doesn't take all that much effort to stay in reasonable shape.  Discipline is a must.  Lacking in this day and age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It's definitely boring, but I make sure I do it.  I refuse to be fat and out of shape.  Doesn't take all that much effort to stay in reasonable shape.  Discipline is a must.  Lacking in this day and age.

26 months without a cigarette.
22 months without a soda
14 months since the last time I ate fast food
Over a year since I've eaten junk food (Chips, etc).
 

I'm going in for a check up next week and since then, I've dropped 23lbs, 80% of my diet is fruits and vegetables, maybe about 10% is fresh meat and the other 10% is cheese and breads. mostly cheese. That's my weakness


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Good job on the smokes.  I'm at 11 years.  Miss my Marlboro Lights occasionally, but haven't cheated a single time.

I don't even feel like I ever smoked. I hang around my buddies we drink on Friday nights he smokes like a chimney and it doesn't even bother me like, just doesn't seem like I ever did smoke but I know if I just cheated one time, boom I'd be right back into it


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't even feel like I ever smoked. I hang around my buddies we drink on Friday nights he smokes like a chimney and it doesn't even bother me like, just doesn't seem like I ever did smoke but I know if I just cheated one time, boom I'd be right back into it

Best way to look at it.  Wish I'd never taken it up.  Ciggies sure do go with coffee and beer and bourbon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Best way to look at it.  Wish I'd never taken it up.  Ciggies sure do go with coffee and beer and bourbon.

More with Bourbon than beer

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2021 at 1:07 PM, HipKat said:

I don't even feel like I ever smoked. I hang around my buddies we drink on Friday nights he smokes like a chimney and it doesn't even bother me like, just doesn't seem like I ever did smoke but I know if I just cheated one time, boom I'd be right back into it

Same with me, although my vice was cigars.

Which makes me even more stupid, as they were never physically addicting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Same with me, although my vice was cigars.

Which makes me even more stupid, as they were never physically addicting. 

There was a time that I was big into cigars also. Back in the late 90s and early 2000s. I had the nice humidor on my fireplace mantle with a pretty good collection of semi expenses cigars but I just got burned out on them, I guess


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...