Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Congressman tests positive for COVID after receiving second vaccine dose

Nice.  :niterider:

Congressman tests positive for COVID after receiving second vaccine dose.

Congressman Stephen Lynch, a Democrat from Massachusetts, tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine earlier this month. Lynch is one of several members of Congress who have tested positive for the virus in recent weeks.

A spokesperson for Lynch said in a statement that his positive test result came after a staffer in his Boston office tested positive.

"Congressman Lynch had received the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine and subsequently received a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending President Biden's Inauguration," said Molly Rose Tarpey, Lynch's communications director. "While Mr. Lynch remains asymptomatic and feels fine, he will self-quarantine and will vote by proxy in Congress during the coming week."

Another member of the Massachusetts House delegation, Congresswoman Lori Trahan, also tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.

"I am fortunate to currently be asymptomatic, and I have immediately begun to self-quarantine," Trahan said in a statement posted to Twitter, adding that she would "cast my votes next week using the House's proxy voting system."

Several House Democrats tested positive for COVID-19 earlier in January after spending time in lockdown with Republican members who refused to wear masks during the attack on the Capitol on January 6. The announcements from Democratic Representatives Brad Schneider, Bonnie Watson Coleman and Pramila Jayapal came days after the attending physician for the Capitol warned members may have been "exposed to another occupant with coronavirus infection."

LINK

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

This is why no one claimed their vaccine was 100% effective...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Additionally, full protection does not kick in until a certain # of days after the second shot. He could have easily been exposed prior to his full immunity profile.  Or maybe he’s the outlier in the efficacy. 

The goal of the vaccine is to teach your body how to fight Covid on its own. This means you can still get it, but you’ll have the tools to fight it off quickly. 

• Like 2

Totally useless vaccine.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The vaccine isn't completely effective, this isn't news.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I get the second shot on Tuesday.  I'll do anything to get things back to normal.  So sick of this shit.

I'm hoping by August a large amount of people will be vaccinated and we can go on about our lives, with this being just another thing to have to deal with.  Hoping for by August simply for schools to resume as normal again, for the sake of you parents out there lol.

4 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

The vaccine isn't completely effective, this isn't news.

I'm hoping by August a large amount of people will be vaccinated and we can go on about our lives, with this being just another thing to have to deal with.  Hoping for by August simply for schools to resume as normal again, for the sake of you parents out there lol.

Agree.  Never advertised to be 100% effective.  Let's all hope the Chicoms don't pull this again.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll do anything to get things back to normal.

That's exactly what they're counting on.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

That's exactly what they're counting on.

I get it.  I had to take it because of a relative.  People are going to go off if this shit doesn't end soon.  Enough is enough.  Only so much you can do about this virus.  I had the damn thing and for me it was a big nothing.  Yes, yes, I know everyone's different.  This cannot go on indefinitely as much as the dem/libs want it to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I get it.  I had to take it because of a relative.  People are going to go off if this shit doesn't end soon.  Enough is enough.  Only so much you can do about this virus.  I had the damn thing and for me it was a big nothing.  Yes, yes, I know everyone's different.  This cannot go on indefinitely as much as the dem/libs want it to.

It's not about what the dem/libs want.  Take a look at this if you haven't already.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly

If you're young and healthy how are you already getting the vaccine?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If you're young and healthy how are you already getting the vaccine?

Not so young anymore, but definitely healthy.  I have to go into an old folks home every day.  I was offered the vaccine by the facility, so I said okay.  Should I feel bad about this or something???

Not so young anymore, but definitely healthy.  I have to go into an old folks home every day.  I was offered the vaccine by the facility, so I said okay.  Should I feel bad about this or something???

You should probably see somebody about this overpowering need you have to always fear the worst. No, the reason I asked is because I'm older than you and I'm in people's homes everyday so I was wondering why you were getting the vaccine and if that would be a sign that I should call my doctor about whether or not I should get it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You should probably see somebody about this overpowering need you have to always fear the worst. No, the reason I asked is because I'm older than you and I'm in people's homes everyday so I was wondering why you were getting the vaccine and if that would be a sign that I should call my doctor about whether or not I should get it

What are you talking about?  Fear the worst?  Huh?  I think most people should be able to get the vaccine by late April, maybe a little later.  Some states are doing this a lot better than others.  Why do you think you're older than me?

One must get thre mark of the covid-29A vaccine. 

It has a nanochip to bolster the tracking capabilities of your cell phone.  For the first injection, you should notice that everyone in line with you has thre same phone as you ( either all Droids or all iPhones.)  You can't mix the injections. 

The second application is good for both platforms.    It's just an electrolyte to help power the nanochip.

What are you talking about?  Fear the worst?  Huh?  I think most people should be able to get the vaccine by late April, maybe a little later.  Some states are doing this a lot better than others.  Why do you think you're older than me?

Because you've told me I am and when I said fear the worst I was talking about you asking me if you're supposed to feel bad about getting the shot

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Because you've told me I am and when I said fear the worst I was talking about you asking me if you're supposed to feel bad about getting the shot

Don't recallever saying you were older than me.  I quite doubt you are.   

On 1/31/2021 at 9:04 AM, HipKat said:

The vaccine doesn't stop people from getting infected.

It prevents from becoming ill.

The congressman said he is asymptomatic. Which is exactly what the vaccine does.

TL;DR - the vaccine worked.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Don't recallever saying you were older than me.  I quite doubt you are.   

How old do you think I am?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Early to mid 50's probably.

And you're older than that?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I am.  Fuck maturity.  LOL

Well, you've perfected that idea

Seek help. soflabillsfan