11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Rams got HOSED.

Stafford is old and has never won anything.

Disagree...he's way better than Goff and that team is good.  They are exactly where we always felt we were: "this defense is great and we have some talent on offense but no QB"

They did give up a shit-ton but that's b/c they had to get rid of the dreadful Goff and his horrid contract.

Side note - Rams will not have picked in the first round for 7 consecutive years once this deal is done.  Yet they've been a mostly good team.  Interesting. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

i had no idea doug whaley was now the general manager for the rams

The Rams do not value 1st round picks the same as the rest of the league.  It's an interesting discussion.  They just keep dealing them for proven players...Ramsey, Cooks, Stafford

Honestly, it's something I'd look at this year with Buffalo.  Who could we get for the 30th pick that is 100% ready to improve the team right now so long as the contract isn't crippling?

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

Disagree...he's way better than Goff and that team is good.  They are exactly where we always felt we were: "this defense is great and we have some talent on offense but no QB"

They did give up a shit-ton but that's b/c they had to get rid of the dreadful Goff and his horrid contract.

Side note - Rams will not have picked in the first round for 7 consecutive years once this deal is done.  Yet they've been a mostly good team.  Interesting. 

You VASTLY overrate Stafford.

• Disagree 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

50 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You VASTLY overrate Stafford.

Stafford, as talented as me be/have been is not a winner . Stats don’t won’t games. This is a comedy of errors by LA. Did Goff fuck McVays girl or something? You just signed him to an extension! 

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

12 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Yes. This reminds me of when the Bears traded all those picks and that bum Orton for Jay Cutler, which was a total failure. At least Stafford isn’t a douche bag. 

Was Cutler a total failure?   He got the Bears to a nfc championship 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Just now, jayhall93 said:

Stafford, as talented as me be/have been is not a winner . Stats don’t won’t games. This is a comedy of errors by LA. Did Goff fuck McVays girl or something? You just signed him to an extension! 

Goff sucks.   Stafford has never had the talent or coaching staff Goff had.   Staffords biggest problem is staying healthy 

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Is Bill O'Brien the secret GM for the Rams? They gave up way too much for Stafford, who is good, but is on in years and doesn't have a history of playoff wins or championships to justify the cost. Is it an upgrade from Goff? Yes, but not a huge one. 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Rams paid too much. Thats clear. Its Super Bowl or failure the next two years. And after that its pretty much automatic failure.

I like the idea that seasoned players are better than picks. Just see Diggs as an example. So thats fine. But you need cheap first and second rounders that perform or you are in cap hell quickly. 

by the way, what is the dead cap hit of Goff. Must be huge or? 

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Lol ... found it ...

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2021/01/31/rams-jared-goff-brandin-cooks-trade-dead-cap/

By agreeing to trade Goff to the Lions on Saturday night, the Rams will incur a dead cap charge of $22.2 million in 2021. That’s the largest single-season dead cap hit in NFL history, surpassing … Cooks’ of $21.8 million from last year.

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

Was Cutler a total failure?   He got the Bears to a nfc championship 

Yeah, and he took himself out of the game. 

The Bears gave up multiple first round picks (and then some) and didn’t win a Super Bowl with Cutler. He had two winning seasons out of his eight with Chicago. 

Yeah, I think Chicago trading for Cutler was an utter failure. 

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Rams got HOSED.

Stafford is old and has never won anything.

Couldn't agree more, isn't it nice to be set at the qb position for a change.

4 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Rams are fine. Draft picks obviously hasn't affected them, they keep going to playoffs now. 

They literally missed the playoffs last year LOL.

4 hours ago, jayhall93 said:

bingo

17 hours ago, Woody said:

The Rams' GM must have thought, "Well, the trade went through on Madden so I should be able to pull it off in real life."  :niterider:

I'm expecting the Rams to be mediocre, and for the Lions to get a pretty good extra number none

5 hours ago, jayhall93 said:

Yeah, teams do. And he's never had a great team around him.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

They literally missed the playoffs last year LOL.

Are you 12 years old?

3 of 4 years since move to LA, they have made playoffs.One SB appearance. Is that basic enough for you? 

14 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I'm expecting the Rams to be mediocre, and for the Lions to get a pretty good extra number none

I'm afraid you'll be horribly wrong. 

Screenshot_20210131-135714.png

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Are you 12 years old?

3 of 4 years since move to LA, they have made playoffs.One SB appearance. Is that basic enough for you? 

They missed the playoffs last year and barely made it this year (lost 2 of their last 3 and had to win in Week 17 to get one of the last seeds). You’re so right, it’s working out so well for them.

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

They missed the playoffs last year and barely made it this year (lost 2 of their last 3 and had to win in Week 17 to get one of the last seeds). You’re so right, it’s working out so well for them.

Lol. playoffs are playoffs. You're such a child.

If I'm a team like the Falcons I'm absolutely pissed that they have sucked the past for years when they could have been rebuilding with picks they could have gotten for Matt Ryan in a trade like this.

4 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I'm afraid you'll be horribly wrong. 

Screenshot_20210131-135714.png

We shall see

Nice haul for Lions. Pressure is on to make those picks count now. Maybe they could flip Goff and those picks to Texans for Watson?

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020