Stafford is on pace to retire with a bunch of all-time passing records. Hard to believe, but I guess you don't get a lot of attention when your exiled in Detroit your whole career. 

Still seems like the Lions got a surprisingly huge haul for him.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Think about this...

The Rams just traded 2 first round picks for CB Jalen Ramsey last year.

They then trade 2 first round picks, plus Goff who is another first round pick. 

That’s FIVE first round picks for a 33 year old QB and a CB.

They essentially have to win the Super Bowl within two years or else their plan becomes a gigantic failure. Can't remember a team mortgaging the future that much. Almost worked for them in 2018, but they're looking at some rough years ahead regardless of what happens.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Think about this...

The Rams just traded 2 first round picks for CB Jalen Ramsey last year.

They then trade 2 first round picks, plus Goff who is another first round pick. 

That’s FIVE first round picks for a 33 year old QB and a CB.

Well where Goff was drafted is irrelevant but they also traded a 1st and 2nd for Brandon Cooks and Sammy Watkins recently.

That trade haul is shocking. Goff must have negative value given his contract.

Rams have lost their minds - Stafford is worse than Goff . Wtf are they smoking.

• Disagree 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I might have done it straight up, but the 2 draft picks (again) is a killer. 

• Like 2

Houston may be telling every team calling them about Watson to F off because that’s a ludicrous deal for Stafford. A slight upgrade from a healthy Goff and they now basically have no great draft picks for the foreseeable future. Wow 

31 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If Stafford is worth Goff and 2 first round picks, then what is Watson worth? 10 first round picks!?

That’s what I was thinking. Even Bill O’Brien couldn’t make that deal happen

15 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

They essentially have to win the Super Bowl within two years or else their plan becomes a gigantic failure. Can't remember a team mortgaging the future that much. Almost worked for them in 2018, but they're looking at some rough years ahead regardless of what happens.

Yes. This reminds me of when the Bears traded all those picks and that bum Orton for Jay Cutler, which was a total failure. At least Stafford isn’t a douche bag. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Never been impressed with either. The bills are what? 3-0, 4-0 against them combined. They both suck IMO. Who cares?

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

52 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If Stafford is worth Goff and 2 first round picks, then what is Watson worth? 10 first round picks!?

Shoot, they're probably looking for a Herschel Walker trade.  They might have told the Rams to piss off before they settled for Stafford.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lions should be calling Texans right now and letting them now they'll trade what they got from the Stafford deal + 1 or 2 of their own Firsts for Watson.

• Thanks 1

This to me has more to do with sending Goff and his contract away. Stafford to a team like the Rams is probably at most worth a 1st, but throw in Goff's horrible contract and that's worth the other 1st just to get rid of it. Still an overpay IMO and I imagine the asking price for Watson went from a QB and two 1sts to a QB and 4-5 1sts.

• Thanks 2

Goff stinks....maybe biting off some kneecaps might improve his game now........Im glad Stafford got out of that dumpster of a lions team but holy cow the rams did get hosed in this one.......

9 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Lions should be calling Texans right now and letting them now they'll trade what they got from the Stafford deal + 1 or 2 of their own Firsts for Watson.

I don’t know, do you think Detroit’s coaches are black enough for Watson to allow them to coach him? 

• Haha 1

Rams got hosed but Stafford is 100 x better than Goff.  He will thrive with Rams line and weapons and McVay.  Hasnt had a running game oline or receivers worth a crap most of his career and a stable full of dysfunctional coaches.  Hes had Megatron thats it and those were his good seasons 

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

10 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Yes. This reminds me of when the Bears traded all those picks and that bum Orton for Jay Cutler, which was a total failure. At least Stafford isn’t a douche bag. 

Yes, yes he is.