Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The Net Tightens

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I've transcended the Trump, Left/Right BS.  I'm still a MAGA-Man, but I'm not depending on Trump for anything.  This election and the fallout that ensued has proven that the Elites have a larger hand in how this country is run than the politicians themselves.  I used to think that was a load of crap, but it has become clearly evident over the past six or so months.  Neither party has our best interests in mind and they're just going to do what's best for themselves and whoever they're in bed with.  :niterider:

Well, halle-fuckin-lujah! Someone has finally seen the light

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

34 minutes ago, Woody said:

I think Hipkat is CCP.  Why else would he ignore someone who thanks all of his posts and agrees with everything he says?  :niterider:

He does that to me sarcastic, obviously but his writing style is way more like Piggy's. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a sock on account for fanback

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I dont think so, not nearly as confrontational and mean spirited as PF. closer to Jethro's style.  Plus dumb enough to be him.....he posted unreferenced links (like Jethro does) with nothing in the post to tell you why the link is worth chasing.

whatever, the n00b is tedious and I'll probably just put him on ignore like that dumbass CCP parody account.  

Guess again.  It's not me.  Wish I could take credit.  Sensational sarcasm.

2 hours ago, CNYBillsFan said:

Is Donald Trump working for the Democrats again?  Like he was during the 2016 US Presidential election?  

:classic_mellow:

After reading Patrick Byrne's account of how Trump's defense was run I wouldn't be surprised.  Giuliani was in over his head and he had a bunch of buffoons working for him.  Trump either wasn't paying attention to it or he was letting the shit show continue on purpose.  :niterider:

Here's the first installment if you're interested.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

44 minutes ago, Woody said:

Could be, that guy is funny as hell. 

used to be. now he seems traumatized by the trump loss. i hope he gets over it, but youll have to tell me cuz i dont even bother to read him anymore. way too radical right wing

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

After reading Patrick Byrne's account of how Trump's defense was run I wouldn't be surprised.  Giuliani was in over his head and he had a bunch of buffoons working for him.  Trump either wasn't paying attention to it or he didn't give a crap.  :niterider:

Here's the first installment if you're interested.  :niterider:

wow. that was a painful ass read - even for someone who hates trump

complete incompetency. kinda erases any questions why dons team quit on him two weeks before the impeachment trial

i seriously doubt there will be enough republicans to convict, but if don chooses new lawyers like these, there might be a groundswell if the dems show lots of damning videos and tie dons ('fight, fight, fight') and rudis (trial by combat') own words to the carnage

if don decides to flip and challenge the republicans, either as a third party or teaming with the dems, the GOP might not control shit for the next decade

this is the woody i like

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell