Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The Net Tightens

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

My bet is that it's Philly, Of all the MAGATs on here, even compared to Sacktard, Philly was the most gullible of all the Conspiracy theories

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

it might even be sack himself. notice the no mention of the validated Cozy Bear operation that put shitbrain over the top - along, of course, with hillarys all-girl cheatin' team and BLM

but philly is a good guess. hes got the horsepower of a matchbox car, just like the new kid. its like debating a twelve year old. which means it really might be a 315-er

I dont think so, not nearly as confrontational and mean spirited as PF. closer to Jethro's style.  Plus dumb enough to be him.....he posted unreferenced links (like Jethro does) with nothing in the post to tell you why the link is worth chasing.

whatever, the n00b is tedious and I'll probably just put him on ignore like that dumbass CCP parody account.  

33 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I dont think so, not nearly as confrontational and mean spirited as PF. closer to Jethro's style.  Plus dumb enough to be him.....he posted unreferenced links (like Jethro does) with nothing in the post to tell you why the link is worth chasing.

whatever, the n00b is tedious and I'll probably just put him on ignore like that dumbass CCP parody account.  

You have CCP on ignore, too?? Sock accounts go right to ignore for me. And when someone is named CNYBillsFan (BTW, there's a CNYSabresFan, too) and has never made single post in the Sports section, it's 100% a sock account

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

it might even be sack himself. notice the no mention of the validated Cozy Bear operation that put shitbrain over the top - along, of course, with hillarys all-girl cheatin' team and BLM

but philly is a good guess. hes got the horsepower of a matchbox car, just like the new kid. its like debating a twelve year old. which means it really might be a 315-er

18 links to reputable news sources that I gave you.  The Clintons and Democrat Party conspired with Donald Trump to steal the 2016 US Presidential election.

You have yet to refute one of them.  Not one.

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

.....he posted unreferenced links (like Jethro does) with nothing in the post to tell you why the link is worth chasing.

Unreferenced links?  Ha ha ha ha ha - The Washington Post?  Newsweek?  Bloomberg News?  The BBC?  All exposing the Clintons and Democrat Party conspiring with Donald Trump to steal the 216 US Presidential election.

A little inconvenient truth for you!

:classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

You have CCP on ignore, too?? Sock accounts go right to ignore for me. And when someone is named CNYBillsFan (BTW, there's a CNYSabresFan, too) and has never made single post in the Sports section, it's 100% a sock account

It's clear that the truth about the Clintons and Democrat Party recruiting Donald Trump to run for President in 2016 hurts your sensitive feelings.  A little "inconvenient truth", huh?

:rockon:

1 hour ago, CNYBillsFan said:

It's clear that the truth about the Clintons and Democrat Party recruiting Donald Trump to run for President in 2016 hurts your sensitive feelings.  A little "inconvenient truth", huh?

:rockon:

Time for the ignore feature!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Can't handle the truth, huh?  Same for HjpKat!  

The Clintons and the Democrat Party could be in BIG trouble.  Criminal conspiracy isn't taken lightly.

:classic_tongue:

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2021 at 3:21 PM, 212frawk said:

I dont waste time disproving the retarded fantasies vomited up by MAGATs.  All you need to know about this one is that somehow Clinton arranged with Trump to engineer her victory when she in fact, you know, lost. 

If Biden abused Flores, throw him jail. just PM when this goes to court so I can follow the festivities. 

I dont give a single fuck about Biden or Barry for that matter.  so whatever, put 'em all in jail, they all belong there no more so than fatfuk ex-president crime spree, you may remember him. he is the historic loser who couldnt beat a barely sentient septuagenarian who was locked in his own basement. 

No, you insult people's families.

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

new redneck was on ignore within five minutes of me seeing him. i usually have no users on ignore, but shitlumps term made the hillbillys come out of the woodchip still shed smoking crystal meth and their content is completely worthless - and annoying af. now ive got ten TEN guys on ignore and i LOVE this feature. thank god its enabled for mods. though i still allow them to send me PMs if they need help with something. probably shouldnt say that openly, but if they abuse it ill just shut that off, too

but i like ccp. i know its a fake account but i think hes funny. my guess is that its pigsworth, sort of has that great tongue in cheek humor in a much shorter form, playing the sarcastic part of a disgruntled shitpile supporter in short bursts

the shocking one is woody (who is not on ignore). hes always been on the more reasonable side of that cabal, but lately its like hes on tilt over losing to an old guy who campaigned in his basement playing cats cradle with himself. i think he actually bought into the idea that don would be successful with his violent coup attempt! he appeared to have predicted it, meaning he was following along with the crackhead militia loonies as they planned it. pretty dramatic difference from the way i used to see him. i always liked woody, never though he would let himself slip into the deep end of the crazy pool like that. i hope he realizes what a mistake it was and goes back to his old self. then again, you never know what really lies in the hearts of men (and women), especially when they get under the voodoo spell of a psychopathic cult of personality

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

new redneck was on ignore within five minutes of me seeing him. i usually have no users on ignore, but shitlumps term made the hillbillys come out of the woodchip still shed smoking crystal meth and their content is completely worthless - and annoying af. now ive got ten TEN guys on ignore and i LOVE this feature. thank god its enabled for mods. though i still allow them to send me PMs if they need help with something. probably shouldnt say that openly, but if they abuse it ill just shut that off, too

but i like ccp. i know its a fake account but i think hes funny. my guess is that its pigsworth, sort of has that great tongue in cheek humor in a much shorter form, playing the sarcastic part of a disgruntled shitpile supporter in short bursts

the shocking one is woody (who is not on ignore). hes always been on the more reasonable side of that cabal, but lately its like hes on tilt over losing to an old guy who campaigned in his basement playing cats cradle with himself. i think he actually bought into the idea that don would be successful with his violent coup attempt! he appeared to have predicted it, meaning he was following along with the crackhead militia loonies as they planned it. pretty dramatic difference from the way i used to see him. i always liked woody, never though he would let himself slip into the deep end of the crazy pool like that. i hope he realizes what a mistake it was and goes back to his old self. then again, you never know what really lies in the hearts of men (and women), especially when they get under the voodoo spell of a psychopathic cult of personality

Cult!  Cult!  Cult!  LOL

50 minutes ago, Meathead said:

new redneck was on ignore within five minutes of me seeing him.

You don't want to see the Clintons/Democrat Party 2016 US Presidential election conspiracy either?  

That doesn't mean that it didn't exist.  I gave you 18 links.

Stay tuned for more....

:beer:

23 minutes ago, Meathead said:

LOL!  You're retarded, Meat.  I didn't predict anything.  The Transition Integrity Project told us exactly what was going to happen back in August.  From November 3rd, all the way to inauguration they were on point and even predicted Trump's legal strategies.  As for the "attack" on the Capitol, I thought that was retarded.  I only provided live commentary because I was fascinated and couldn't believe it was happening.  It was like a "Storm Area 51", except nobody came to their senses.    :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

12 minutes ago, Woody said:

...and even predicted Trump's legal strategies...

Is Donald Trump working for the Democrats again?  Like he was during the 2016 US Presidential election?  

:classic_mellow:

well i'll take your word for it and apologize. thats what it looked like to me, and that you were ok with it. im glad i was wrong

you still are at least a little on tilt. youve been here forever and yet you make the massively irrational insinuation that im some kind of dem loving left winger. you know better than that

ive clearly demonstrated that not only am i vigorously opposed to aligning myself with either cult party, i can have civil conversations and be friends with people that are. as long as their positions are well reasoned and clearly articulated, not based on fringe concepts and references, then progress can be made with rational dialog. granted, my patience has been weakened by my deteriorating physical condition, but i think im mostly still reasonable, with the occasional cathartic outburst

im not quite retarded yet, but thats coming. induced coma will do that to a person

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

Good call, I never thought of associating piggy with CCP.

I don't really want anybody on ignore except for the sock accounts, some which were created only to attack me although I've thought about putting sack tard on ignore because it's bullshit that he hides behind ignored to escape retaliation every time he talks shit about me. but that's what little sissy girls do and he is the sissiest of the sissies.

As for woody, don't let him fool you because he is completely bought in to the Trump Kool-Aid machine.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Good call, I never thought of associating piggy with CCP.

I don't really want anybody on ignore except for the sock accounts, some which were created only to attack me although I've thought about putting sack tard on ignore because it's bullshit that he hides behind ignored to escape retaliation every time he talks shit about me. but that's what little sissy girls do and he is the sissiest of the sissies.

As for woody, don't let him fool you because he is completely bought in to the Trump Kool-Aid machine.

I don't think Piggy is CCP.  I can promise you I'm not.  I sure am thirsty.  Need some Kool-Aid!  LOL

21 minutes ago, Meathead said:

you still are at least a little on tilt. youve been here forever and yet you make the massively irrational insinuation that im some kind of dem loving left winger. you know better than that

You don't have to apologize for anything and I call you a Dem just to press your buttons.  Same with Hip, he used to get upset when I called him a Democrat/Leftist.  But now I think he wears that like a badge of honor.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I've transcended the Trump, Left/Right BS.  I'm still a MAGA-Man, but I'm not depending on Trump for anything.  This election and the fallout that ensued has proven that the Elites have a larger hand in how this country is run than the politicians themselves.  I used to think that was a load of crap, but it has become clearly evident over the past six or so months.  Neither party has our best interests in mind and they're just going to do what's best for themselves and whoever they're in bed with.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I've thought about putting sack tard on ignore because it's bullshit that he hides behind ignored to escape retaliation every time he talks shit about me. but that's what little sissy girls do and he is the sissiest of the sissies.

sack has performed one of the most precipitous dives ive ever seen on a message board. he came in here posting reasonable conservative points, i actually found him enjoyable. but as the shitpuddle term went on he became more and more radicalized, to the point he was bordering on qanon territory. gone were the credible references and quotes, and in its place were the kookiest ultra right wing lunacy you could find. i put him on ignore after his infamous 'i love it' when the criminals were tearing down the capitol building. he tries to deny it, but i know what i saw. i hope someday he deprograms and goes back to the guy that first came here

im going to take woody at his word. if don doesnt end in in jail, as he should, then woodys true full trumpster colors will come back. i hope not, i like woody as a sane conservative, not a stepford trumpster

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woody said:

I've transcended the Trump, Left/Right BS.  I'm still a MAGA-Man, but I'm not depending on Trump for anything.  This election and the fallout that ensued has proven that the Elites have a larger hand in how this country is run than the politicians themselves.  I used to think that was a load of crap, but it has become clearly evident over the past six or so months.  Neither party has our best interests in mind and they're just going to do what's best for themselves and whoever they're in bed with.  :niterider:

see, Hip? this is the woody i like. nice to see and im glad i was wrong in my interpretation of his earlier comments

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Woody said:

You don't have to apologize for anything and I call you a Dem just to press your buttons.  

well, yes i do, assuming i got you wrong, which it currently appears i did

pressing buttons is one thing, but insulting is another. you know how passionate i am about remaining a radical independant. you know how much disdain i have for both cult parties. for someone of your longevity you should know that would upset me. and in my current state of stress i am especially vulnerable to it. so i would appreciate it if you found a less offensive way to push my buttons

44 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't think Piggy is CCP.  I can promise you I'm not.  I sure am thirsty.  Need some Kool-Aid!  LOL

I think Hipkat is CCP.  Why else would he ignore someone who thanks all of his posts and agrees with everything he says?  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

I think Hipkat is CCP.  Why else would he ignore someone who thanks all of his posts and agrees with everything he says?  :niterider:

Too clever to be Hip.  Might be Sack.

29 minutes ago, Meathead said:

so i would appreciate it if you found a less offensive way to push my buttons

Okay Meat.  I'll find someone else to call a "Leftist Homo".  Maybe I'll double down on Hipkat.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Too clever to be Hip.  Might be Sack.

Could be, that guy is funny as hell.  And a lot of the stuff he says is true, which is kind of unusual for a throw away account.   Maybe Lit can perform some wizardry and find out who it is.  I remember someone use to do that back in the day.  :niterider:

Tighten the Net on the CCP!  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said: