Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Worst Press Secretary I Ever Saw

Now we have a past gun possession issue with dear old Hunter involving deceased Bowe's wife and Hunter's now wife and the fucking Secret Service well outside of their jurisdiction trying to get the records from the gun shop owner (which he refused to do) when Xiden was still VP.  What a mess that family is.  I hope that doesn't get dropped.  The worst thing from this whole incident is the SS trying to cover it up.  Are there no uncorrupted agencies in the government?  They didn't step in when Jenna Bush got cited for underage drinking.  

• Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

On 3/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

I believe she gave birth.  I know that's not enough to make a person a woman these days......

WHATTHEFUCK? Giving birth is just 1/1000 of what a woman is.

“If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?". - (Act III, scene I).” The Merchant Of Genders

61C2C4BC-7FD5-4539-BDCD-D58659DEFA43.jpeg

On 3/16/2021 at 2:54 PM, LIBills said:

Funny, I thought she wasn’t press secretary anymore.

Why do these fools bring her up?

Whataboutism is back in vogue.....

it was off limits for 4 yrs, but WHATABOUTISM IS BACK, BABY!!!

F636D38E-F8BD-4B23-AB6B-F9EC05AD8C76.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Now we have a past gun possession issue with dear old Hunter involving deceased Bowe's wife and Hunter's now wife and the fucking Secret Service well outside of their jurisdiction trying to get the records from the gun shop owner (which he refused to do) when Xiden was still VP.  What a mess that family is.  I hope that doesn't get dropped.  The worst thing from this whole incident is the SS trying to cover it up.  Are there no uncorrupted agencies in the government?  They didn't step in when Jenna Bush got cited for underage drinking.  

I knew this was coming up after I seen it on another forum the other day.

Assuming the story is true, and not a hot pile of steaming trump, who gives a fuck about Hunter Biden.

So Biden's late son's widow might have violated gun laws by improperly disposing of a legally acquired and legally owned firearm belonging to Hunter Biden. So?

And how many of the Trump appointees did the same and you said nada again?

And let me ponder intelligently the difference between a son who is not a government employee or appointed by the President and actual government employees appointed by Trump as well as his son caught lying... no wait better yet YOU do that if you can.

Heres some help for ya...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/jared-and-ivankas-security-clearance-scandal-what-we-know.html

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/politics/jared-kushner-background-check-form/index.html

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/kushner-given-security-clearance-after-background-check-1.3943249?cache=pawumraq%3FclipId%3D373266

and more

https://oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/new-document-suggests-flynn-lied-during-his-security-clearance-interview-in

If (and that is a BIG if) a crime was committed, it was by Hallie. As soon as Hunter learned about it, he tried to rectify the situation by sending her back to retrieve the gun.

In other words, this nothingburger of a story is even less of a story than the people feigning intellectual honesty by proclaiming it to be about Hunter Biden.

Oh, and BTW, “U.S. Secret Service records confirm that the agency did not provide protection to any member of the Biden family in 2018, and that the Secret Service had no involvement in this alleged incident,” the agency said in a statement.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Assuming the story is true, and not a hot pile of steaming trump, who gives a fuck about Hunter Biden.

I do precisely because he epitomizes political corruption receiving bribes on behalf of his father, the Big Guy, who is now magically President. Supposedly the DoJ is looking into this but that is all bullshit because Nicholas McQuaid has been appointed acting chief of the DoJ criminal division. Who the fuck is McQuaid? He was one of the lawyers representing Hunter's defense team at Latham & Watkins. So do you think they're REALLY investigating the President's son given that a piece of his own defense is now in the prosecutor camp? If so, I have some prime real estate to sell you.

Let's be honest, if this were Don Trump Jr. receiving these bribes, caught on video doing drugs with prostitutes, and had an incriminating laptop that no one wants to release the contents of you'd be jumping up and down on here every single day because quite frankly the whole affair is disgusting and truthfully I'd feel the same exact way regardless of party. We all know that in government there is inherent corruption that can never be completely removed no matter which party holds the reins but Hunter is bar none over the fucking top in all of this and a truly awful person.

Why did you not hear a lot of this over the past year? Because your favorite MSM outlets didn't report on any of it and when any of it did manage to bubble up it was all dismissed as some unproven conspiracy but they have all of the receipts and it's all real. You better change your stance on Hunter if you want to be on the right side and save yourself further embarrassment.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

So Biden's late son's widow might have violated gun laws by improperly disposing of a legally acquired and legally owned firearm belonging to Hunter Biden. So?  LIE

And how many of the Trump appointees did the same and you said nada again?  LIE

And let me ponder intelligently the difference between a son who is not a government employee or appointed by the President and actual government employees appointed by Trump as well as his son caught lying... no wait better yet YOU do that if you can.  LIE, not possible

Heres some help for ya...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/jared-and-ivankas-security-clearance-scandal-what-we-know.html

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/politics/jared-kushner-background-check-form/index.html

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/kushner-given-security-clearance-after-background-check-1.3943249?cache=pawumraq%3FclipId%3D373266

and more

https://oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/new-document-suggests-flynn-lied-during-his-security-clearance-interview-in

If (and that is a BIG if) a crime was committed, it was by Hallie. As soon as Hunter learned about it, he tried to rectify the situation by sending her back to retrieve the gun. LIE

In other words, this nothingburger of a story is even less of a story than the people feigning intellectual honesty by proclaiming it to be about Hunter Biden.  LIE

Oh, and BTW, “U.S. Secret Service records confirm that the agency did not provide protection to any member of the Biden family in 2018, and that the Secret Service had no involvement in this alleged incident,” the agency said in a statement.  LIE

You're insufferable 

GOP seeks answers from Secret Service and FBI in Hunter Biden gun incident (washingtonexaminer.com)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

ryR9zu0J.jpeg

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

22 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

ryR9zu0J.jpeg

I’m assuming the 3rd one is.... Biden’s daughter? Or:

DA42A41E-571D-4646-81AD-D5A9A638862F.jpeg

24 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m assuming the 3rd one is.... Biden’s daughter? Or:

DA42A41E-571D-4646-81AD-D5A9A638862F.jpeg

Kamala's step daughter.

Ella Emhoff, Kamala Harris’ Stepdaughter: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

68fbfb7c-5ec3-11eb-9099-aaa38b7b3943_ima

• Barf 1

Parler @NYexile

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.